Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she reads here so she will read how many people have been affected by this virus and that’s only on her own thread with maybe 20-30 regular people who comment daily. Now imagine that but in a big city begga, do you understand how serious this virus is now?! It’s not a bleeping joke, it’s devastating.

Reactions: 11
I would swipe up to buy her bloody mirror!
Jesus, that takes about 2 stone off her!
Body positive my arse!! She will be mortified seeing herself in the side on angles. Funny how she can make herself look slim in selfie pics at the mirror but in videos it's not so easy 🤷‍♀️
CollageMaker_20200408_141324105.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Sorry but I need to vent. This bone idol, lying chav is once again trying to blag money from sheep with Ads and bloody affiliate links, she poses like a complete simpleton and has the audacity to call herself a working woman. A few days ago a 29 Yr old nurse on a cancer ward, passed away due to covid 19,as a fellow nurse I can admit that going to work now frightens me, this beautiful young lady died because of this evil virus. Meanwhile Beggy posts cretinous Tiktok videos about covid19, hasn't once apologised for her rant claiming its crap. Basically this witch moans about her hen do and wedding bring cancelled, Begs for freebies, while people are critically ill and dying.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Noone even cares what size she is, its just the constant lies about being a size 10? Size 10 or size 18 theres nothing wrong with it but just stop the lying 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Body positive my arse!! She will be mortified seeing herself in the side on angles. Funny how she can make herself look slim in selfie pics at the mirror but in videos it's not so easy 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 105529
GOOD LORD. Get me that mirror!!! Is that video hers or Steve's? How has she allowed that to be seen when she posed the mirror making herself look so skinny this morning?!

Noone even cares what size she is, its just the constant lies about being a size 10? Size 10 or size 18 theres nothing wrong with it but just stop the lying 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yes totally agree. One of my fave influencers is a plus size model, she's absolutely gorgeous, owns her size and always looks fabulous with or without clothes. Reb just needs to be honest about her size but we all know she wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face! She also needs a style overhaul. Beggy. You're not the same size or shape as LJC. You have totally different skin tones and hair. Stop copying someone who you will never ever look like. What suits LJC does not suit you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend since we were 5yrs old died yesterday because of covid19. I hope you never have to go through the horror of this you selfish, ignorant idiot!
[/QUOTE]

Very sorry for your loss 😥 unless it directly affects Beggy, she won't care. I've barely slept in months worrying about the virus coming here and now taking innocent lives. The fact that she mentioned last week that a couple of family members are frontline NHS (was it her dad and brother, I can't remember) is so disrespectful to them and every key worker putting their life on the line to save/care/feed the nation. If I was them, I would've had a word and asked her to openly retract and apologise saying that it was the media hyping it up. She's an utter disgrace.

GOOD LORD. Get me that mirror!!! Is that video hers or Steve's? How has she allowed that to be seen when she posed the mirror making herself look so skinny this morning?!
It was her own story 🙈 maybe she didn't watch it back. Like someone else has mentioned, who care if she's a size 8 or a size 28, it's the photoshopping and the constant lies 😭 topped off with #bodypositivity posts all the bloody time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 105529
Wow! And look at the state of her knees! Steve might have something to say about that 😂😂 joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
22 out of her 68 stories are from muppets copying "her" recipes...God love them, they are easily led.

Reactions: 16
Dear Becky
Thank you for your inspirational and enlightening make up post. I have a question: apart from giving you dewy and glowy skin, and without mentioning super-cute, can you give me three more adjectives to explain the attributes of the products? (An adjective is a describing word, for example your “yummeh” banana bread) No? Didn’t think so because you are a really shite influencer aren’t you Becky? Your skin looks greasy not glowy, probably due to the crap you cram between your badly filled lips. You dont look dewy, you look a mess. Do yourself a favour and tell boy wonder to stop wasting money on cars, let’s face it, at his age he looks like he’s substituted his lack of performance for a performance vehicle. Save your money, buy proper beds for your children, a comfortable couch, replacement windows etc. You’re not a boss babe, you’re a lazy cow who thinks the world owes you a favour. Get a grip, get a job and get in the real world, you know where Corona virus is real, not just something to ruin your hen party!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her body is really normal, so I don't get why she lies? Her whole thing is 'look how relatable I am, mum of two ✌🏼 boys, baking house wife, wine to see me through lol', so why doesn't she embrace that fully and be honest and stop sucking in in front of that bleeping mirror?! That would be much more helpful to her followers and their bodeh positiviteh. Instead she's adding to their insecurity with her bullshitting.

I think I'm a similar size, and I can buy some clothes from some shops in a size 10 too, as long as I don't mind the circulation being cut off when I sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok yes she definitely has a drinking issue
I said this the other day. It’s not normal or relatable to be drinking every single day, more so when your children are awake. What kind of person makes themselves a drink and then jumps on their kids trampoline to post it on Instagram??

Reactions: 16
I wish she'd just pick a lane and stick to it.....

She's either posing in one grid post wanting everyone to tell her she's body goals, mum goals, life goals, relationship goals or whatever else

Then on the next post she's got her rolls out and is just as down to earth and normal as the plebs that follow her 😳🙄🤷🏻‍♀️ comes across as very very fake

Reactions: 10
That is a bloody big pina colada!! This will be the next thing she does. However hard she tries, she will never be as funny as ultimategirlgang.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.