Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
Tap to edit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s taken her 2 hours to come up with that. Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
Noone even cares what size she is, its just the constant lies about being a size 10? Size 10 or size 18 theres nothing wrong with it but just stop the lying 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Mavismcfield

Why is the rabbit massive and the deer tiny? Has she never seen animals before?! Why are the colours so off? I have so many questions 😐

• Haha

nat15

Thick as pig shit, mini eggs actually have a warning on them, not suitable for under 4years, and using fucking coloured Lolly sticks that you found in the CRAFT section as an actual Lolly stick....the dye does come of these when they are wet. Why are people like this allowed to post the shit they do.

• Wow
  • Haha

anonymous94123

She does realise life isn’t just going to go back to normal after a few months? Maybe even a year? 🤔 Maybe it’s the living so far out in a dungeon or the fact her brain is the same as a 5 year old but she just isn’t getting how severe this situation is? it’s not just a bump in the road, it’s a worldwide pandemic. She is really getting to me at the moment with how much she really is living in cuckoo land! She’d get more appreciation and attention if she took it serious and said ‘yeah the situation is heartbreaking, thousands are loosing their life’s and my thoughts are with everyone’ but nope!! It’s staaaay posehtif guys keep smiling and everyfin will be all gud’ 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sad

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m due to be married this year too, thankfully it’s the end of the year so there is still some hope. I’d never say “I wish we hadn’t of booked to be married this year” though, what an odd statement. I guess that’s what happens when you live your life online. If you can’t post it and it’s been cancelled then what’s the point?

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Her You Tube video is hilarious,
1) The thing you can't mention is called corona virus.
2) You can't write a cookbook of recipes you have knicked off other people. That's plagiarism.
3) Living in Spain based on a 3 week holiday is insane, and will never happen.
4) You say you're a travel flogger, you want to visit The Maldives, Italy and Disney... Sorry but that's not really outside the box is it.
5) Who did you make the frothy coffee for, if you don't like coffee.
6) Why are you more bothered about your hen do being cancelled than the wedding... Is it because all the wedding freebies haven't materialised?

Just a few more questions for you begga.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

virgofalls

VIP Member
Bore off with your "we will get through this and it'll all be ok" shit Rebecca.

Hundreds of people are DYING per day, people have and will lose their jobs, their businesses, their homes. Ooh honestly she's a right thicko.

Each_peach

VIP Member
Beggah insta story saying she has so much respect for the NHS and keyworkers - shame she didn't have that much fucking respect when she put a rant out there about how Coronavirus was a "load of crap" and she was "sick of hearing about it"

People don't forget shit like that and she's made it even worse by making that distasteful tiktok. She never learns and she deserves all the shit she gets.

Beeeceeedeee

That’s it this woman is actually vile. Time and time again she crosses the line. Why would she not hold her hands up and say “omg I genuinely didn’t know they were a joking hazard, let me fix this” instead she states it’s her choice what she feeds her kids. I am genuinely gobsmacked. Aimee was simply trying to inform her as I’m sure most of us thought the same thing. Imagine being that much of a cock you would continue to allow your kids to eat a known choking hazard just to prove a point. She is a joke. Really angered me today.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Hahahaha she's set this up herself 💯. Pics are two hours old, her story is 45 mins old which means she located and posted about it within an hour and 15mins of the pics going live on a random account, with no tags or #. No chance

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That story is absolute horseshit.

Also, big deal that the previous owners lived there for 30 years. So what? Lots of people live in houses where the previous owner had been there for a long time. I don’t see why she thinks that is remotely interesting or impressive??
The house looks like it hasn’t been cleaned or decorated for about 300 years. I’d spend your time cleaning Rebecca instead of toshing some emulsion on a manky old garden ornament.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I’ve woken this morning (after another restless night of worry) and wondered straight away what the frightening statistics will be today. I’m scared for our amazing NHS and other frontline and key workers facing another day and I’ve cried a bit for my family, two of who are high risk but safe at the moment. Then I read this inspirational quote from the guru in the Dales and remembered that according to her coronavirus is a load of crap and wondered why I’m worrying. Everything is obviously going to be good so soon 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you Rebecca....why you’re not advising the WHO, the Government and health services across the globe of your knowledge on this pandemic is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Beeeceeedeee

I kind of feel a little sad for the girl. If this pandemic has taught me anything, it’s that material things don’t matter. Whether that be a nice car sitting on your driveway, expensive clothes or in her case Instagram followers. It’s all so mundane and what’s really important is the health and happiness of your family. It has taught me to slow down and enjoy the little things, like my child picking me a flower or my partner making me a cup of tea. I just think abit of perspective is needed.

• Heart