Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads are moving faster than her finger does to hit the block button

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her life is no different to lockdown life. I’m pretty sure she harps on about wine to make her seem relatable.
I also think it’s pretty sad that everything she does is for attention and validation from strangers.

Reactions: 18
Her life is no different to lockdown life. I’m pretty sure she harps on about wine to make her seem relatable.
I also think it’s pretty sad that everything she does is for attention and validation from strangers.
And she has no appreciation of nice wine either. I've only ever seen her drink sugary cheap rose, fruiteh Malibu or white wine with lemonade.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's sooooooo busy with 2 wild boys that never stay still!

So much so, that she's got time to waste doing an absolutely dogshit photoshop edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tap to edit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s taken her 2 hours to come up with that. Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🤣😂I'm here for all your thoughts on the new photoshop masterpiece. Begin....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dying hahahah hahahhahah hahahhahah that picture is just 😂😂😂😂😂

stick to photoshopping yourself thin you knob end

• Haha
Reactions: 42
An absolute photoshop disaster .. and she’s seeking for praises ?? For that ??
The only thing you should do with that edit is to publish it in graphic designer learning books as a “ how not to photoshop “ sample .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All her sheep will be telling her what a brilliant photo that is 😂 I just don’t get why they can’t see through her !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.