Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200414-085239_Instagram.jpg

My fake account, that is already blocked by Beggy or I would've tagged her as well. Posted on Channel Mum's page...and I sent a message to an account that was posting about Fopperbollocks selling gifted items that she promised to charity the other day, hopefully they post about it as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bec3007

VIP Member
These threads are moving faster than her finger does to hit the block button

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Big hug. Sending lots of love to you and your family x
Thankyou, husband home now, confirmed he does have covid19 but there is no treatment unless his breathing deteriorates further. He says he has never felt so ill or been so scared, hospital was terrifying. Just so glad to have him home

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Sorry, did she say she added a spoonful of butter to thicken it up?? Does she know butter just melts into oil. I cant im out im done.

• Haha

Rose26

Liza Prideaux did a make up video today showing how to mix your moisturiser with your iconic highlighter as a base. Later today... we get the same thing from Rebecca. She’s never done it like that before. She copies everything everyone does. At least give people credit.

• Haha
  • Wow

LauraC35

Chatty Member
The latest TikTok 😱 She is one disgusting meff 🤬 How can she dare to joke about this when so so may people are suffering with it, losing loved ones to it and going to work to help c***s like her still get essentials not to mention our NHS who are saving lives when their own are at risk. Shove that banana down your deep throat and when you choke make a TikTok about that so we can all watch that. Horrible horrible girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Surely the dye on those sticks is toxic (if not, it'll still leave a manky taste)? They are craft sticks not proper lolly sticks

• Haha
  • Sick

NellieMo

VIP Member
She’s still reposting followers posts with their small children and mini eggs. She is a complete and utter moron 🥺😕

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Merclady

Chatty Member
Dear Becky
Thank you for your inspirational and enlightening make up post. I have a question: apart from giving you dewy and glowy skin, and without mentioning super-cute, can you give me three more adjectives to explain the attributes of the products? (An adjective is a describing word, for example your “yummeh” banana bread) No? Didn’t think so because you are a really shite influencer aren’t you Becky? Your skin looks greasy not glowy, probably due to the crap you cram between your badly filled lips. You dont look dewy, you look a mess. Do yourself a favour and tell boy wonder to stop wasting money on cars, let’s face it, at his age he looks like he’s substituted his lack of performance for a performance vehicle. Save your money, buy proper beds for your children, a comfortable couch, replacement windows etc. You’re not a boss babe, you’re a lazy cow who thinks the world owes you a favour. Get a grip, get a job and get in the real world, you know where Corona virus is real, not just something to ruin your hen party!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Beckeh I think most people have been bulk buying bog roll and pasta ..not followers on Instagram during the pandemic. Actually mortified for the girl 😳😳😳😳

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Well when one is such a seasoned traveller, it can be hard to remember all the places one has ventured to.

• Haha

KiKiGreen

Didn’t she slag the previous owners of the house when they moved in? They’d left stuff and there was drama on the day they moved?

• Haha
  • Wow

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
All her clothes look dirty in her latest igtv, or is it just me? also it’s so obvious she’s just unpacked her hen do suitcase and showing us all her outfits seen as she won’t be able to show us while she’s there as it’s not going ahead😂
image.jpeg

Since she didn't pull this out the suitcase...oh Beckeh, where are you going to wear this outfit now? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

francisjmeader

Can we have a bingo game of what we think the 50K post will say?

- I’m so proud of myself, I work so hard
- I just want to make everybody happy and positive and smile
- You’re all my friends on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32