Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachybaby0116

Easter- the one day you can allow chocolate for breakfast guilt free.

But instead beggy cooks a proper breakfast and allows chocolate for the other 364 days in the year 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

lilblinder

Please make sure children under 4 aren't given mini eggs they're a known choking hazard -

Every Parent :
Thank you so much, I'll put a warning on any recipe where I've used them, so kind of you to remind me it could save a child's life.

Rebecca Lamb :
Why are you attacking my name ?
Its up to the parents to decide if they want their child to die from coping me !
Im right always, your wrong always,
Steve, Steve someone's coming for me again etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Clarity456

VIP Member
all them messages were sent by steve using all the e-mail etiquette expertise he gained from 15 years of being chief admin oversee-er for his dad lol if they were sent by here it'd be "ur initialed to ur option hun but your just jealous"

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Also if you look at the screenshot she’s uploaded, the bottom of the screen where her profile picture is has a dot underneath it, this means that she has a notification/activity on another account. So she could have very very easily made that troll account, switched accounts to moan about the ‘troll’, and then by tagging it she’s gotten a notification

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I keep seeing that template thing everywhere and people are saying all the places they’ve lived like Dubai, Australia, Ibiza and our Becks put mums house, dads house, aunties house and our house Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Sez4msb

Dying hahahah hahahhahah hahahhahah that picture is just 😂😂😂😂😂

stick to photoshopping yourself thin you knob end

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hk85

I think it seems like there are quite a few coincidences there. The granddaughters found her page and messaged the very day she randomly painted the rabbit? Or they had already found her page and were now commenting as she was painting the rabbit?
Also there isn’t a scrap of evidence that there was any other paint ever on it. If it was done every year then it would have visible layers of paint, surely? It has one layer of old white paint and bare stone

Attachments

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Oh come on, if she doesn’t want her children’s photos to be taken and used elsewhere online DONT POST THEM. I know nobody should be using someone’s photos anyway but that’s the price you pay when you use your children to gain money. No sympathy from me.

Attachments

• Wow

Dotty123

I am a long time lurker on here. One thing 'mini-egg gate' has highlighted to me is that she is more concerned with her online 'reputation' than the obvious risks associated with giving her 2 year old a hard shelled egg shaped chocolate! It is absolutely shocking that she has reacted with such hostility towards someone that is offering some really important education around the possible choking hazards of mini eggs. Respond with a bit of dignity, you're a mother. Parenting isn't a game that you set up and play out for 40k strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
And now she’s upset because “this thing” is now directly impacting on her plans.

Wake up and smell the Coronavirus Rebecca- this shit is scary and serious and nothing is going to be “normal” for the foreseeable future. No one is going to be going on any holidays probably for the remainder of this year.

Reactions: 40