Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so immature, unable to take criticism of any kind which is why she will never make a real success of this ‘career’. You have to take feedback, good and bad, and act on it to grow. Some time ago I politely messaged Kerry Whelpdale to point out an error in one of her YouTube videos. Her response? ‘Oh wow! I did not know that. Thankyou so much for pointing it out’ and within a few minutes the video had been amended. That Rebecca is how you respond, especially with something as important as child safety - but then again it is clear as day you have very little regard for your own kids health and safety so you sure as hell won’t care about anyone else’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Oh dear. She clearly hasn’t learned a thing has she?View attachment 107550
What a twit! The fact she’s posted this so soon after the dangers were pointed out to her is unbelievable. She really is thick as pig tit and totally ignorant. Her ego is so big that she won’t take any sort of advice or criticism. More people need to wake up to this girl because she is a liability

Reactions: 26
all them messages were sent by steve using all the e-mail etiquette expertise he gained from 15 years of being chief admin oversee-er for his dad lol if they were sent by here it'd be "ur initialed to ur option hun but your just jealous"
I'm just catching up, and from the very first message I could 100% tell that Steve had wrote those!!!
Rebecca can't even string a bloody sentence together, and there's words included there that I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if anyone follows organised motherhood but Kelly had been doing baking with her 2 daughters and put a little disclaimer up saying mini eggs weren’t suitable for under 4 year olds. This was a couple of days ago but it’s not difficult! Rebecca really is clueless!

Reactions: 36
She is so immature, unable to take criticism of any kind which is why she will never make a real success of this ‘career’. You have to take feedback, good and bad, and act on it to grow. Some time ago I politely messaged Kerry Whelpdale to point out an error in one of her YouTube videos. Her response? ‘Oh wow! I did not know that. Thankyou so much for pointing it out’ and within a few minutes the video had been amended. That Rebecca is how you respond, especially with something as important as child safety - but then again it is clear as day you have very little regard for your own kids health and safety so you sure as hell won’t care about anyone else’s.
Absolutely. Use your platform to promote child safety, amongst many other positive and helpful topics, a little bit of education can make such a difference to someone that may genuinely not know. Actively promoting others to go against manufacturers guidelines is SO dangerous and companies that may be looking at working alongside influencers should take into account how people use their voice and this would raise such a red flag, well it would to me anyway. At a time where our NHS is stretched beyond belief, to suggest parents go against guidelines and advise that could potentially cause them to need immediate assistance from our already struggling health service is so dangerous and so irresponsible.

Reactions: 19
Exactly what you have all said. I have a friend of a friend on FB (without meaning to generalise a typical begga sheep type) who has a 1 year old and 2 year old and has posted a pic of the Easter cake she has made them covered in mini eggs. Now she may crush them before they have it but maybe she doesn't know. One disclaimer from begs could actually do so much good, but she's too thick to realise it would actually make her look better not worse.

Reactions: 9
They haven’t bought any icing sugar it’s going to taste disgusting
I know and you never see any reviews of how these recreations tasted 👀 no one is tagging her in stories after they've eaten them are they 😂😂

Can someone message her and pretend they're going to make the cake and ask her if you need to add icing sugar into the cream cheese? Or better still message her and be like I made this cake and it tasted weird and cheesy.

All the posts are of people making it, none are of them eating it! I’d love to know what i tastes like without the sugar!

I am being stalked by this bloody recipe, it is pinging up everywhere. Here it is in another form on my insta.
Haha I've just said the same

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made a mini egg cheesecake yesterday cos my partner ❤s mini eggs
Got the recipe from tamingtwins so of course tagged her because you know that’s what you bleeping do when you use someone’s recipe (& I’m not even a mumfluencer)

tried a bit of the mix before I added the sugar to see what knobheads would’ve tasted like n I can confirm it was MINGING

like it would’ve been good with smoked salmon on a bagel 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep seeing that template thing everywhere and people are saying all the places they’ve lived like Dubai, Australia, Ibiza and our Becks put mums house, dads house, aunties house and our house Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I know and you never see any reviews of how these recreations tasted 👀 no one is tagging her in stories after they've eaten them are they 😂😂
Has she ever said how it actually tasted?? I don’t remember seeing her show us eating it? 🙄

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing that template thing everywhere and people are saying all the places they’ve lived like Dubai, Australia, Ibiza and our Becks put mums house, dads house, aunties house and our house Hahahahahahahaha
I’m still laughing over that one 🤣

• Haha
Imagine someone pointing out that mini eggs are really dangerous for young children and Rebecca Ellen lamb taking that as a personal attack. She’s got the mentality of a 15 year old child.

Reactions: 37
tried a bit of the mix before I added the sugar to see what knobheads would’ve tasted like n I can confirm it was MINGING
I don’t think they have eaten it all, again she can’t admit she has messed up.
It was a large cheese for just the 4 of them and she was making chocolate crispies like a day later so obviously needed more cake products in the house!

I’ve been blocked !wasnt a horrible message even 😂😳 so immature ! Just goes to show what sort of person she is really ! And she wonders why people are horrible ?

• Haha
I’ve been blocked !wasnt a horrible message even 😂😳 so immature ! Just goes to show what sort of person she is really ! And she wonders why people are horrible ?
What did you say? She will be on mega defensive mode today, blocking anyone for the slightest thing

her follower count has gone up AGAIN today 49.5 yesterday to 49.6k today. Something very shady going on with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
her follower count has gone up AGAIN today 49.5 yesterday to 49.6k today. Something very shady going on with her
Just last month after another influencer complained about her to channel mum, she said she 'didnt understand people who bought followers' as well lol not like eggy beggy bogtrotter to be hypocritical is it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.