Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a primark version 😫 can’t even wear clean trainers
Wow the contrast in these two photos is huge. The girl on the left is wearing classsic items that people probably have in their wardrobe and therefore could be copied. The girl on the right looks like she is wearing a nightie that she picked up in a charity shop that’s too small for her and has been worn out And then donated.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I noticed in their photo last night that Steve is really showing his age. You can tell he’s nearing 40! Rebecca looks like shes close to 50 though so it’s not all bad for him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought the longer skirt and black top outfit was the only one that fitted her and also suited her, but when she came up to the camera the black top was filthy! I can’t believe this is her job!
I liked the mint green long off the shoulder number only!!! could have styled it with some nice nude gladiator sandals or heels but no she ruined it with the manky converse lol

I actually don’t think she’s that pretty. Wouldn’t say ugly but incredibly boring looking and she’s definitely chunky now.
I used to think she was gorgeous when she first started and had the long black hair and no filler, she's ok now much better since she got rid of the blonde hair lol but when people say her figure is lovely I always think that its not terrible and its not fantastic...just a very average normal womans body in this country.

Seeing as I know you read here Eggy Beggy Bogtrotter, heres some advice from a fellow youtuber 24:44 - 29:30 a lovely girl who has more than 3 times the followers/subscribers you do! Maybe try this to get your ad's some more likes that you're apparently desperate for!....not that you will though because your whole personality is fake fake fake!

Reactions: 8
I noticed in their photo last night that Steve is really showing his age. You can tell he’s nearing 40! Rebecca looks like shes close to 50 though so it’s not all bad for him 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought he looked SO old on that photo! Forgot to mention it!!

Reactions: 8
Why can’t Alfie sit on the swing properly? Woody seems to be sitting on it better than he is

Reactions: 7
She re-posts way too much rubbish from her followers / influencers .
I compare Rebeccas insta stories to my junk mail folder . Nothing useful , just pure tit re-posts from her sheeps . How can she not understand .. that is not what you call a valuable , interesting , attractive content . It’s so meh , boring 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 106203
Really don’t think she’s fat but she’s bigger than she says, which can be really damaging for girls/women thinking how is she a 10 when I’m blah blah and comparing when it’s not real. This is the model from the first dress the model wears a size 8 and there’s no way she’s one size above 🤷
7A9F91A4-348A-4338-8D03-D04CE830486C.jpeg
okey this is me size 10 2 years ago there is no way she is size 10 I don’t think so

7A9F91A4-348A-4338-8D03-D04CE830486C.jpeg
okey this is me size 10 2 years ago there is no way she is size 10 I don’t think so
And that is size 12 top and size 12 jeans from last year
76B064A9-7D9F-4268-871A-D3E1F78A9CAC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbf she hasn’t called herself a size 10 in a few weeks I don’t think, correct me if I’m wrong! I guess we shall see what size she thinks she is on the next cheap tat haul...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Follow Friday from daddownload. That guy is the biggest sleaze 😂 he used to send me tons of dirty messages and voice notes - I said something about a wedding ring in his photos he sent & he was adamant he was single. Turns out he had a preggo girlfriend! Wouldn’t surprise me if he was hitting on the Begs

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Follow Friday from daddownload. That guy is the biggest sleaze 😂 he used to send me tons of dirty messages and voice notes - I said something about a wedding ring in his photos he sent & he was adamant he was single. Turns out he had a preggo girlfriend! Wouldn’t surprise me if he was hitting on the Begs
She would love it, she comes across as quite sleazy herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thankyou, husband home now, confirmed he does have covid19 but there is no treatment unless his breathing deteriorates further. He says he has never felt so ill or been so scared, hospital was terrifying. Just so glad to have him home
I really hope he gets better soon. Thinking of you xxx

Reactions: 5
Oh come on, if she doesn’t want her children’s photos to be taken and used elsewhere online DONT POST THEM. I know nobody should be using someone’s photos anyway but that’s the price you pay when you use your children to gain money. No sympathy from me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.