Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieMo

VIP Member
Don’t think I’ve ever seen such cheap looking badly fitting dresses in my life and she is either pregnant or the biscuits are catching up with her badly.

Reactions: 21

virgofalls

VIP Member
"Everything that's going on at the minute"
"All that's happening at the moment"
"With all the stuff that's happening right now"
"With everything going on lately"

• Haha

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Does she actually do anything in or around that house other than film herself? It's always Steve's painting, Steve's gardening, Steve's taken Alfie to school etc. She doesn't even do the bare minimum for her home or for her kids.

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Then chavvy gun fingers she makes me feek sick
I don’t understand why she dances like that. I’m the same age and wouldn’t be seen dead dancing the way she does. Maybe it’s cos she doesn’t go out and has no life that she doesn’t know what people actually dance like 🤔

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Just to add Rebecca, if you are reading here ...... from a nurse who has seen the damage choking can cause, sausages cut into round discs and grapes whole or halved the incorrect way are extremely dangerous too xx

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Anyone else think this story is made up??
I think it seems like there are quite a few coincidences there. The granddaughters found her page and messaged the very day she randomly painted the rabbit? Or they had already found her page and were now commenting as she was painting the rabbit?

Don’tMindMe

I’ve not even watched past the first 15 seconds... why is her set up looking like she’s giving the queen’s speech 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Fridgepicker

What is that Carly Drake person talking about Steve and Rebecca are the most positive family? How? Based on what?
All he does is brag about cars and I've never once seen her demonstrate (not just talk herself up) helping others, or positively influencing For example right now like it or not (and she really doesn't) during this pandemic instead of baking cakes why not do a post saying 'if theres anyone reading this in my area that needs a food shop doing and can't get out myself and my partner are using our cars to pick up essentials and drop them at your door we don't work and are fit and healthy this is the least we can do and want spread a bit of positivity to those struggling' The world right now is either fighting illness, coping with bereavement or getting out there and positively helping others Rebecca 49k followers can't even say the words coronavirus or can I help.
Carly Drakes a knob n all

• Haha
  • Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
There’s no way she wrote that response to Aimee without help, there wasn’t a single spelling mistake and this is coming from Begga bogtrotter who can’t spell opinion or sausages.

she looks hideous in her IGTV video her lips are getting worse & worse 😂😂

Reactions: 20

Agness

5375016F-141B-4B15-81FE-86CBAF692372.jpeg
Why not taking shower and shave those armpits she hasn’t got anything else to do most of us having to stay at home now would be fed up with taking extra care ofourselves but not begga for her nothing changed she takes one wash in a week maybe even two 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Asesa

Ffs is she serious?? Who in their right mind even has plans still?! And good her bloody hen do is cancelled, expecting people to feel comfortable flying to the most hard hit countries and paying a packet for it too. She should have had the grace to cancel it in the first place. Idiot.

Each_peach

VIP Member
Why was her melted chocolate so thick and lumpy?

Oh yeah cos it was probably fucking burnt.

Jesus christ she can't even make cornflake buns properly, you melt chocolate over a pan of hot water you bint.

anonymous94123

Some you tubers today are donating the money they make from their videos today to the nhs, no chance will she do that! She wants all the money for herself, that’s why she’s outside in the field paying no attention to all the other you tubers doing #youtube4nhsheros

Each_peach

VIP Member
"doing some baking"

I don't hink chocolate cornflake buns can really be considered baking beggy.
For the love of god if she puts that on her highlights I really will take my head off and throw it

• Haha

WillowM

I think if that 50k was reached by genuine followers she would’ve mentioned it in her “ Gooood morning everywuuuun happeeh tuesdeeh “ daily blurb . Clearly she knows what’s going on and is too ashamed to celebrate it .

• Heart