Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
Is that the same dress just different times?! 😨
A few of those outfits were from a try on youtube video from last summer/June - I think there was a summer dress one too
Not being horrible but most people on the run up to their wedding want to look their best - not be dying/ruining their hair and piling on weight - something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 20

Mindthegap

I don't think 'influencers' should have the ability to delete comments. There are barely any who actually have enough integrity to stand for their views on things or have good reasons or arguments when called out on things. They just delete and block and the sheep say, "don't watch then". It really does show how shallow and stupid they are. They're not accountable for their words or actions. Where is their self respect?

Don’tMindMe

I quickly zoomed through her video so I might be wrong but 4 out of 5 meals were one pot dishes.... doesn’t anyone else find that boring? Add some garlic bread, a bit of salad, some veg or something! and why didn’t Steve have dinner one night? He’s not allowed to leave the house so where did he go? am I going too far?😂

• Haha

Kaywree

"You can look unwashed too if you purchase ________ for the small price of £30 ".
Sorry, not sold ✋ 😂

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
‘Cooking’ video.

Why does she rub the garlic powder between her hands like that? She’s going to make the gnocchi in a pan, no hen, you’re reheating the shop bought gnocchi. Ffs.

She’s so weird and everything that spills out her mouth is utter crap!

• Heart
  • Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Rebecca Delia Nigella Fanny Lamb has invented the wheel.....the pinwheel 🤢 I‘m just processing the Easter cheesecake and now this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
A lot of Instagrammers don’t though, I don’t see Kerry Whelpdale or Emily Norris giving credit for what they cook? I think it’s because she seems to cook the same things, she does lack being creative but I don’t think she deserves a lot of the criticism she gets for it
I don’t follow them so can’t comment. Rebecca cooks things and says they are her recipes when they are not. That’s not okay. Wouldn’t surprise me if she failed her exams, plagiarism seems to be the one thing she IS good at!

Highlandlass

More like the granddaughter had found her page told her about the rabbit and that’s what’s made Rebecca go out and paint it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t believe for a minute she took it upon herself to do that! Was wondering why she was making such a big deal out of it on her stories 🙄

• Haha

Mum24

Chatty Member
She's got to be reposting all the egg cheesecakes as a pisstake / just to annoy us... She surely can't be that ignorant or arrogant ?? She's blown me away today and not for good reasons. I don't like to be nasty about people but sorry... Absolute dickhead

anonymous94123

I wish she would stop reposting the shit food, it knocks me sick everytime! Cookie dough in a slow cooker??? If the world isn’t a strange place already at the moment it’s just got stranger... surely it’s not cookie dough? Once it’s heated it becomes a cookie? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Don’tMindMe

don’t quote me but I swear at one point she said she deletes or blocks people who don’t have a profile picture or am I imagining this?

Oh btw I reckon she’s not on insta this morning because she’s been ‘hacked’ 😂

• Haha