Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Hahaaaa there’s no way she’s gonna let herself go under 50k & she’s still gonna make a big deal out of hitting it 😂 I reckon she’ll buy herself some nice balloons, a cake & some cheap wine from Aldi with her weekly food shop to mark the occasion 😂

does she expect people to believe that she’s suddenly dropped 400 followers in a couple of hours? I’ve never come across anyone so thick in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Casperron

VIP Member
Truth is, being an Instagram influencer is such a saturated industry now. 49k followers means nothing nowadays, you can buy that for a small amount of cash. She has a low engagement and gets under 5k views per YouTube video.
She’s a housewife.

all them messages were sent by steve using all the e-mail etiquette expertise he gained from 15 years of being chief admin oversee-er for his dad lol if they were sent by here it'd be "ur initialed to ur option hun but your just jealous"
I'm just catching up, and from the very first message I could 100% tell that Steve had wrote those!!!
Rebecca can't even string a bloody sentence together, and there's words included there that I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know 😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
How does she look so slim again in that ootd post!!?? I’m starting to question myself now. I don’t eat a quarter of what she eats and eat lots of fruit and veg yet my waist doesn’t look that slim and I wouldn’t dare wear half the stuff she does . I’ve had 5 children but still I’m 9 stone 8 and feel huge in comparison
Babe, I bet you look fab! I've had no kids and am 3 or 4 pounds heavier than you but im sorry, I'm still much much smaller than Eggy Beggy! As i'm sure you are too!

It's so sad your questioning yourself but it just proves my point that one of my biggest gripes with her is despite the "you're all beautiful" narrative she pushes for engagement, she makes other women who live healthier lives than her question themselves and lose hope due to her lies and face tune.

She said she was 11st (rounded down I'd guess) a few months ago, but that was before she started having cake every day so probably closer to 12 if not 12 and a half stone now.....despite her being 2-3st heavier than me she's aparrently a size smaller! :rolleyes::unsure:🤥 For a while she distorted how i viewed my own body to think I must look huge if she's thinner than me, till i realised she was full of shit!

That mirror she's got in her beauty room slash office is like one of them stretching mirrors you'd get at the fair and even then she stands like she's about to do the splits 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: she did the same thing in that Menorca black bikini pic and she's doing it in the LJC copy outfit and hair pic that she's done today , which makes her legs look smaller as they're further apart.

As others have said if you pause a video or look at pics steve posts she looks nothing like how she does on her own grid, see exhibit A below with her beer belly hanging over her trackies lol, thats how she really looks.....
Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 11.21.16.png

Last edited:

Awhenny

VIP Member
That is a bloody big pina colada!! This will be the next thing she does. However hard she tries, she will never be as funny as ultimategirlgang.

• Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
She will never ever apologise and hold her hands up and say she was wrong. What is wrong with her, just say oh god yeah I honestly didn’t realise, I’m sorry! It’s all defend, defend, defend!

Poosh

VIP Member
Imagine not being able to have fun with your kids without filming it and eye fucking your self every second 🤢 she thinks she’s fucking lush but she’s hanging.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Omg when you think she can’t possibly get any more cringe, you’ve gotta hand it to her, this girl always pulls it out of the bag, how does she manage to get worse with each passing day 🤣 she never realises what an absolute embarrassment she is.
I though channel mum we’re getting rid of her over her Coronavirus rant?? They are so disappointing. She is repeatedly reported to them over her shocking actions and yet they don’t seem to care, time and time again. Why on earth would they want her to represent them?!! Channel mum is an absolute joke!

Fridgepicker

I made a mini egg cheesecake yesterday cos my partner ❤s mini eggs
Got the recipe from tamingtwins so of course tagged her because you know that’s what you fucking do when you use someone’s recipe (& I’m not even a mumfluencer)

tried a bit of the mix before I added the sugar to see what knobheads would’ve tasted like n I can confirm it was MINGING

like it would’ve been good with smoked salmon on a bagel 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Morning all. Lurker here.

Those comments about them being choking hazards went right over her head. Whooooooosh! She seemed to come from the point of its chocolate and therefore that other lady was saying it was bad for her kids. I truly don’t believe even though it was repeated MANY times that she got the actual point of the post.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It puzzled me when she said that they were still planning/organising stuff for the wedding... it’s April and they were meant to be getting married in August so surely everything must have been organised and deposits paid etc? When I got married everything was booked and paid for or deposits paid for about 6 months prior.
She’s hardly mentioned anything about the wedding - I’m sceptical about the whole thing....

Cooper123

VIP Member
Shes read here and seen we have caught her out making a fake profile 😂😂 YOU DICK
and the fake account didn’t follow her so that begs the question how did she find out about it so fast. She’s so thick she can’t even lie properly. Imagine being a mother of 2 kids and instead of parenting your busy shaking your jugs for tiktok and creating fake profiles to gain a bit of sympathy and attention. Clearly way too much time on your hands hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Making out she's accidentally laid on Suzy Sheep because 'my kids are so active and non stop and full of life and we're always on the go because I'm a mum of two ✌🏽 boys lol'.

Ok Hun. 😆

Absolutely everything is staged, you can tell.

• Haha

Eyup89

I don't know about anyone else but this is certainly making the lockdown most entertaining 😂 Thank you Rebecca. You kept saying all we needed to do was stay positive and keep on smiling. Well, I'm smugly grinning like a chesire cat 😹 And I am following you so you can count on me to be commenting later on your 50K 'all my hard work has paid off' post👍💪👊👏

• Haha
  • Heart