Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
How does she look so slim again in that ootd post!!?? I’m starting to question myself now. I don’t eat a quarter of what she eats and eat lots of fruit and veg yet my waist doesn’t look that slim and I wouldn’t dare wear half the stuff she does . I’ve had 5 children but still I’m 9 stone 8 and feel huge in comparison
Please don’t compare yourself to this absolute lying moron! She edits and photo shops herself to high heaven and lives an extremely unhealthy, unbalanced life!! She thinks using 3kg weights once a week means she can eat unlimited sugar and shyte all day every day!!
You sound perfectly healthy, healthy eating and the perfect weight. Do not compare to these beg pleaseeeee 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I was coming on to say glad she’s been quiet cos it’s my birthday and I didn’t want her pissing me off but her hairy armpits have sent me over the edge. Minger

• Haha
  • Sick

Bec3007

VIP Member
So while a lot of YouTubers were making a video to donate the money made, Rebecca has been buying followers so she can get to 50k. She really is a vile woman. As if anyone wants to follow a woman who never washes, doesn’t give a shit about her kids and makes basic bitch recipes daily.

• Sad

Eli15

That story is absolute horseshit.

Also, big deal that the previous owners lived there for 30 years. So what? Lots of people live in houses where the previous owner had been there for a long time. I don’t see why she thinks that is remotely interesting or impressive??
The house looks like it hasn’t been cleaned or decorated for about 300 years. I’d spend your time cleaning Rebecca instead of toshing some emulsion on a manky old garden ornament.
If it was a big tradition then you would have thought the family would take it with them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Unknown3

VIP Member
Please stop trying to make that face funny, it really isn't, no matter how many times you pull it. You just look a knob.

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Just watched the vlog ........ she needs to stop saying “with everything going on at the minute” ...... ffs, just say pandemic, Covid19, coronavirus, virus, lockdown, social distancing...... just say something 😡😡😡😡

And...... her chopping skills 😮

Buzzers

I personally can’t joke about the corona virus I just think the amount of lives that have been lost and are still going to be lost it’s in poor taste Rebecca . Yes our lives are on hold but it’s for our own well being so what if your shit got cancelled it’s not important...just grow the fuck up and deal with it like the rest of us !

Bec3007

VIP Member
Didn’t she just do a food shop last week that was supposed to last 2 weeks. I mean it wouldn’t have lasted 5 days in my house but she assured us all that she wouldn’t be going back out for a few weeks 🤥

virgofalls

VIP Member
Oh juicy! Not like Becky to disagree with polite constructive criticism. Cue the passive aggressive quotes being shared in 3, 2, 1

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Right guys. If she puts a grid post about 50k we ALL have to comment!!!! Although I don’t think she’d dare because she’ll obviously read here first!

Cooper123

VIP Member
My husband has been ill in bed for two weeks now, doctor has today said it may well be covid19 but nothing they can do other than for me to monitor him at home. He has lost over a stone in weight and has underlying health issues including a heart condition. Hopefully he will pull through but he may not and then Rebecca no, I will not be happier and stronger and better than before. My sons both had holidays booked, one in May, one in June. Not once have they mentioned being disappointed about them being cancelled, they just ring and text several times a day to check on their dad. That is their primary concern. My youngest had her 18th last week, all celebrations cancelled. The only thing which really upset her was dad being too unwell to come downstairs and eat take away pizza and have a glass of fizz with us. My daughter in law is a police officer spending most of her shifts now accompanying critically sick and dying people to hospital and pulling over morons like your idiot boyfriend making unnecessary journeys and telling them to go home and stay there. My son is worried sick every time she goes out the house not knowing if she has picked the virus up. Her father is ill with multiple conditions, her mum had surgery a month ago but she can’t go round to help at all as it is too risky that she may be carrying the virus. For many many people life will never be the same again, it certainly wont be better.Take your shitty, chavvy hen do and shove it right up that fat flabby size 16 arse of yours along with your banana bread, cookie dough and cheesecake, fuck the fuck off to fucksville and when you have fucked off, kindly fuck off some more, you ignorant selfish self obsessed idiot.
I hope your husband makes a full recovery ❤

Off topic but I 100 percent do not believe woody is potty trained. I've just potty trained my son who was born same month as woody and now I've done it myself I know shes lied. When that potty training video came out as my little one is the same age and IMO way more advanced I was so shocked like HOW is he fully potty trained. You never saw any pottys lieing about the house, no step or little toilet seat in the bathroom, plus when your actually doing it for the first week or two you have to stay strictly indoors usually with them running around naked on the bottom half and she never did! Then you can only really do short journeys for a while but when she claimed he was 'potty trained' they were out and about everywhere like normal she never had a period where she had to stay indoors. Theres so much that goes with it she would have documented it on her stories or probably moaned about him having accidents if she had actually done it! And to even say he went straight from nappies to nothing even for naps and bedtime is laughable! I've never known anyone to get their kid out of nappies even at night time straight away it takes ages for them to hold it through the night! Where is the travel potty or whatever they use when they go out for walks? You never see one in the buggy and where does he go to toilet in the house? You never hear her asking if he needs a wee. She did the potty training video straight after mama reid and ellie polly did theirs AFTER they had potty trained documenting the whole experience. He is definitely still in nappies they are always shown in his stories plus she was saying she done it months ago there is no way that boy was ready months ago with his development. I cant believe after having 2 kids shes that thick she thought she could just lie about it. How can someone put up a whole video full of lies shes a fraud!

Motherofcats

It’s disgusting that she’s buying followers and once you start looking at her follower list it’s blatantly obvious just how many are fake. Just like her. Let’s face it based on her content alone she should be losing hundreds not gaining. Pathetic little girl is all she is.

Had to
View attachment 108772
Had a quick scroll to see how blatant...
Marina...Karina...Irina...Angelina. Repeat 😅
Search those names in her followers and see how many come up! All the same kind of accounts too. Fucking desperado!

• Haha
  • Wow