Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a picture of them on holiday on her phone case...of course she's in a bikini on it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She's said before she doesn't use heat protection products so no wonder her hairs breaking.
Argan oil and coconut oil hair products have worked wonders on my hair, but she's a bit late to the party. Don't think I've ever used coconut oil straight from the jar tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the last few months she has spent god knows how much on nails , hair , filler , botox , then over grand on a dog then Steaver bought an expensive watch and approx 15 to 20k on a car...AND SHES BEGGING FOR A FOOOOKIN FREEBIE HOLIDAY...the absolute low down scumbags, your not worth a bus ticket to keighley .
Oh and Steaver stay at home....think your big and clever self isolating in your brum brum , well you will be self isolating in a cell before long , you dumb idiot you documented all your little drives AND bought a car from a dealership .....its not just insta its also evidence !!!!
She bleated not long ago stay away from the dales , then goes fortnightly shopping every other day...
And no way did Alfie say anything about a plane unless it was plain chocolate ...
Trying to use her kids to get jet2 to gift her a holiday...disgusting , im sure they want to be associated with someone who declares covid 19 is a load of crap.
Oh and by the way begs, that has been saved and every company that goes anywhere near you will be sent it , im sure they will be happy to be involved with someone whom claims it crap and hype but probably cost any said company a fortune.
If you want a holiday FOOKIN PAY FOR IT LIKE THE DOG AND CAR

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why coconut oil on your hair Begs? Have you run out of the crisp and dry you normally coat it in! #grease

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca Lamb #33 Half a brain, half a sofa, don't really care about corona.

Dying at her putting coconut oil IN HER HEAD. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry I must have pressed post accidentally before finishing my post. What I was trying to say is regarding the subtitles they put up, do they actually type the words out or do they speak and then it’s auto typed for them? The only reason I ask I that I have seen quite few (more intelligent articulate influencers) with mistakes in their subtitles and I’ve noticed that it’s usually ones with stronger accents. I have an accent as English is my second language and if I try to dictate a message on my iPhone the words that are typed aren’t always what I’ve said 😂
That's a good question, but I genuinely think she is so stupid that she actually lacks basic spelling and grammar skills.

Sometimes my phone autocorrects to the wrong word/spelling, there are probably some genuine mistakes but generally she is thick because she was probably more interested in banging the best looking guy at school and getting her tits out than learning at school

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Coconut oil in my head...need a few brain cells in there instead

Self isolating, didn't go far, only bought food shop and a new car

Desperate Tik Tok tagging Jet2...get the hint, they don't appreciate you/there's no hen do

Steavers out filling the track...Malibu Becky flashing her snack

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was thinking yesterday, whilst cleaning up from baking with my 2 kids (one is younger than woody and loves baking, even though she can wreck the kitchen, it’s pure joy watching her), you never seen Rebecca making basics like scones, or a Victoria sandwich. Or a puff pastry or shortcrust pastry pie. Something to prove that she actually can make food from scratch. It’s always just banana bread shoved in a slow cooker 🤢
She plays at being the wholesome farmers wife style woman, when in reality she’s bone idle, clueless and has some questionable parenting.

Reactions: 24
Wow Rebs you showered and washed your hair 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Are you testing the waters to see if you can be like other instahuns selling tropic/other skincare products, you can throw in 2SS’ teeth whiten kits as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or sleeping in coconut oil is that not gonna make your face covered in it and everything else?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really really hope that the wedding does go ahead, I can’t wait to see the breakdown she has when her wedding dress doesn’t fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she taken our advice and actually not using heat on it?!

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if it’s the filters but why does everything they wear always look like it needs a good wash and the towels she’s used in the last few stories look filthy 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.