Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always pull an ugly face?
She does it because in her head she is a sexy glamorous Instagram star but she wants to show all her followers she can be ordinary, relatable and just like them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you shower so infrequently you need to document it
"Feels incredible"

Most people wash every morning. Plenty then have baths at night. She's odd to fid this so "incredible".

I’m not sure if it’s the filters but why does everything they wear always look like it needs a good wash and the towels she’s used in the last few stories look filthy 🤢
She doesn't separate the washing so anything light goes dingy very quickly.

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s it begs, stick a box dye on your already ruined hair.
She’s now got the perfect opportunity to just leave that bleeping dry, frazzled, candy floss looking hair alone...no heat damage, just loads of treatments/masks/coconut oil...But no, appearance for the gram is far too important!
Baffles me how roots are a nono but two week dirty, greasy hair is an achievement?!
I knew I remembered reading it here first! Last Friday @Motherofcats suggested using coconut oil on her hair. But she doesn't read here 🤣🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she's ripped off the bog standard Easter cheesecake 😂😴😴 have a day off Hun x my Nana's been making this for donkeys years 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she ever stop eating crap, every single day! Today it’s cheesecake, in the last few days it’s been cookie dough, peach crumble, cake in the microwave with loads of cream. She will be packing on the lbs! Never known anyone to eat so much crap and brag about how unhealthy she is!

Reactions: 18
It’s weird that she hasn’t mentioned Steve getting a new car? She only has the Rolex the car and the house as a status symbol so people think they look good and have money when in reality it’s all a big farce! They cannot afford to do the house up but walking around looking like very rich people how sad
My dads always said why would you park all your money on your drive? I can’t personally see the attraction to the car, plenty of nicer looking, better running cars I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh look. Easter cheesecake like I predicted. Missed a bleeping trick not putting them inside easter eggs beggy.

She is so predictable, it's pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever stop eating crap, every single day! Today it’s cheesecake, in the last few days it’s been cookie dough, peach crumble, cake in the microwave with loads of cream. She will be packing on the lbs! Never known anyone to eat so much crap and brag about how unhealthy she is!
Did we ever get to see that crumble???

Reactions: 2
She didn’t add sugar to the cheesecake so it’s just going to literally taste like Philadelphia cheese 🤮

She hasnt just ripped off the recipe she has ripped off the author. Why can’t she admit she takes these recipes off other people?
She didn’t add the icing sugar to the mixture 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The ends and underneath of her hair still look greasy 🧐 struggle to get that oil out love? 😅

Reactions: 5
You know what would’ve been even better? If they boys actually helped decorate it instead of you showing off for the gram. That isn’t the work of two young children. All the best cakes made by children look like tit - but that’s why it’s lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.