Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Steve’s story?? duck me he is a massive chav 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to pose with her cheesecake like a big bleeping child

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That photo makes it look like she’s stuck little chocolate cocks all over it, I genuinely had to double take! Pretty ain’t a word I’d use!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Influencer to me is someone who is creative , shares original ideas ‘most of the time ‘ and pays a lot of attention to detail . Rebecca is just a joke , everything she does is ‘quarter arsed’ . She can’t even bother to half arse it .

Reactions: 20
God she's pissed me of how dare she claim to have 'invented' an Easter cheesecake. I've made that cheesecake a million times it's a family favourite,well she's missed out the icing sugar and you fold the mini eggs in at the end. Also I bet she didn't beat the cream cheese until it was really smooth so it will be all lumpy and taste grim. Stick to your crappy spam recipe 😤

Why does she look like she has no teeth in this 😂 #fugly
She won't if she keeps eating all those coco pops!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Cheesecake for brekky boys?
Love how she says they love it. You’ve never made it and they haven’t tried it hun. I can’t for her repost it for 6 months, it’s the only way she gets any engagement

Hope you're all enjoying my cheese fake recipes, that's right love everything about you is fake!
Actually imagine that’s your existence. Setting up a camera and light in kitchen to take a pic of yourself and a cheesecake a 2 year old could make. Killing it babes. I’m off to Asda for my grandma, peace out ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She hasnt just ripped off the recipe she has ripped off the author. Why can’t she admit she takes these recipes off other people?
She has such an entitled attitude. I think her whole life she has been allowed to do and take what she wants, easier to keep enabling a narcissistic brat than actually say no and teach them to be grateful, acknowledge others and generally work for what you want rather than just expecting it to be handed to you

Reactions: 13
She won't fit down the alter at this rate, prob best for her that the wedding is cancelled. Can you imagine the IG/reality photos of her in a wedding dress with 'that' face she does, cause we all know she will do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I just used my usual recipe and added mini eggs"

I've never seen her make a cheesecake before?

Also love how she put "I get loads of inspiration from Pinterest" as a way of giving credit but without actually giving credit.

There's a difference between getting inspiration and just straight copying a recipe. Plus by saying it's off Pinterest she gets away with not crediting specific individuals.

She really is a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good to see the bananas and apples (on top of the microwave) have survived the week.
I was really worried they may have actually been eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do we have to swipe to see the photo of the boys with the cheesecake? Why is that not the grid photo?

Oh because you're not in it Becky, and your family blog is actually all about YOU. Queen Bex of the daaaales.

I've never known a person so in love with themselves. Imagine preferring a photo of yourself over one of your kids? She actually likes to look at herself more than she does the faces of her own children. That's abhorrent.

Reactions: 27
Begs, you get ideas on Pinterest, this much is true. But then you click through for the recipes, which you should then explain to your followers aren’t yours but have been taken from someone else’s site.

How dare you ask followers to support your #ads when you are supporting the creators of these recipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"I just used my usual recipe and added mini eggs"

I've never seen her make a cheesecake before?
She did make one a while ago, she put a jar of jam on top instead of fruit 😂😂😂How the hell those kids still have teeth I don’t know!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.