Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW has she actually just put the wax burner under a shelf? Does she fail to see the fire hazard there? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Those aren't subtitles on her stories they're words she's typed on herself
Sorry I must have pressed post accidentally before finishing my post. What I was trying to say is regarding the subtitles they put up, do they actually type the words out or do they speak and then it’s auto typed for them? The only reason I ask I that I have seen quite few (more intelligent articulate influencers) with mistakes in their subtitles and I’ve noticed that it’s usually ones with stronger accents. I have an accent as English is my second language and if I try to dictate a message on my iPhone the words that are typed aren’t always what I’ve said 😂

Reactions: 1
why does she film her living room and seem proud of it? I’d be embarrassed to show mine off if it had concrete floors and half a sofa 😂 it really looks like they’ve thrown some furniture in an old barn. Light all the candles you want but that room will never look cosy. Its constantly dark and spooky, it doesn’t seem to get much light at all. I can only imagine how cold that room is in winter with those floors 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a soft spot for Woody and Oscar, they should have their own channel and the rest of them should stay off the internet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
why does she film her living room and seem proud of it? I’d be embarrassed to show mine off if it had concrete floors and half a sofa 😂 it really looks like they’ve thrown some furniture in an old barn. Light all the candles you want but that room will never look cosy. Its constantly dark and spooky, it doesn’t seem to get much light at all. I can only imagine how cold that room is in winter with those floors 🥶
Crying over half the sofa 🤣🤣🤣
Where do they all sit to watch tv, squashed on half a sofa 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It's the furthest thing from cosy EVER. why don't they have curtains or blinds up? Not only would it dress the room and make it look cosier but it would keep chuffing heat in as well. That's not a room I could relax in, especially with that concrete floor. I just keep imagining one of the kids falling off the (half) sofa especially since one side has no bleeping arm on it. 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 16
Coconut oil is actually not great for your hair you know. She's also putting it on straight from the jar without warming it up first. It's going to take her a while to get that out and if she continues to use heat tools she'll literally be cooking her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The coconut oils gone in her head, but rather drink wine than get the boys a bed 🤯

• Haha
She is a bleeping coconut head , takes stuff off her shelves takes a pic then tap the screen oh big wow she's put the stuff back on the shelf Christ don't know who's more bored me or her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she rubbing coconut oil into her lengths, they are beyond help. Hair grows from the ROOT beggy, get some castor oil in your scalp and get a flipping trim! Save the coconut oil for your tropical tuna toast :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Are you not supposed to put it on your roots too to stimulate healthy hair growth? I may be wrong!
Also, do you think she knows how to wash it out properly without it turning into a greasy pile of mess?? 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sorry guys missed the last few posts I was busy spraying fry light on my head after being inspired by begs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
How is she still reading that bloody book!!
I came on to say this, she must be trolling us with this. Surely she has read it by now. She started it in January!!

Also, why is she putting coconut oil in her hair when she has that fabby product from Josh Wood hair that made her hair super lovely and in amazing condition?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I came on to say this, she must be trolling us with this. Surely she has read it by now. She stated it in January!!

Also, why is she putting coconut oil in her hair when she has that fabby product from Josh Wood hair that made her hair super lovely and in amazing condition?!?
It’s got 225 pages 😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Wow
How has she not finished that book yet? I've lost count of the number of books I've read in the time she's been fannying around with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.