Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went off Instagram when I got to the part where it says put it in the slow cooker. Weetabix in a slow cooker? If that doesn’t scream Rebecca Lamb I don’t know what does. Minger 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She should really put slow cooker in her bio. Doesn’t she know what an aga or an oven is? Also didn’t Steve used to work with Agas so there’s no excuse not to use it

Reactions: 16
I have been a silent follower of these threads for a long time but omg she really has irritated me more lately trying to make out she’s this Mary Berry of the bleeping Yorkshire dales!! All these recipes are a quick google search away! THEY ARE NOT YOUR RECIPES YOU NOBHEAD!! Weetabix cake is a slimming world recipe and there are millions of other recipes of it online!! If her slow cooker had a arse hole she’d lick it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me who looks at her and thinks she properly smells of arse? Like that proper arsey smell from her wearing her clothes too long. Nasty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Whilst she’s sat on the sofa throwing wine and jam tarts down her neck, she could of washed her hair. The boys are in bed for 7. There’s absolutely no excuse. She’s vile! She’s not even got the excuse of having the boys at home on her own as Steve’s there so she could get washed any time!!!!!
I’ve been stuck in the house for nearly 2 weeks and I’ve given my hair a break from heat and my skin a break from makeup I’m not going anywhere so I’ve just been using hair masks etc but even though I’m not using heat on my hair I still wash it I can’t stand greasy hair my routines out the window yes I’m in my joggers but I’m washed and dressed for the day she’s just lazy and her hair is awful condition why isn’t she taken better care of it considering she’s getting married 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think the aga has broken? Why else would anyone in their right mind cook cakes and cookie dough in a slow cooker?

Reactions: 18
with one chopped up strawberry on top cos itl be really healthy and stuff
Wun little strawberreh on the top cus it’ll look dead super super cute and a luvv one little strawberry all in moderashun hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s lifted it directly from bbc good food and stuck it in a slow cooker. I can’t believe people are impressed by the “content she creates”. LAZY LAZY LAZYYYYYYY!
2926F41E-9998-4F02-B449-B32EFBE77C21.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does she think she can claim the recipe for her own if she cooks it in the sloooorrrrr cooker rather than the oven?

Would using wholewheat flour not deliver a similar result?

Reactions: 6
Readly , just like you rebegga a sham and a scam. How about showing some of YOUR recipes then ? Oh no you cant can you because YOU haven't got any , like you haven't got any morals...or a new idea for recipes done in the AGA rather than slow fooker ( yes deliberate) , oh you cant do that either because either ( a) you dont know how or (b) its not on to save gas now that you have to pay for it , cant bypass a gas tank you pay for in advance can you ????
You cant go 2 minutes without needing praise , love , attention etc from your followers and now your almost slagging them off if they dont swipe to earn you money , yet other vloggers who's recipes etc you STEAL you dont give them any thanks , or links etc . You are a bleeping lowlife 2 faced , 5 chinned disgusting human being. Oh and probably dont get a bath cos that cost money as well , #giftedallmylife...
If you had any respect for anyone besides yourself how about this , seeing as your usually such a drain on the NHS rushing to hospital with trapped wind etc , why not give them something back ? Donate a weeks shopping to one of the frontline nurses who are struggling to keep people alive at the moment not struggling for content in a vlog , take care of someone nearby thats vulnerable , anything to actually reach out and give rather than take...get steaver to help someone in his little penis car that he cant go 1 day without having a drive , get him to deliver food to the nearest care home etc.. bet you dont though , neither of you , yet if you were gifted something by the NHS you would take it ..selfish , lazy dumb wastes of space

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Carry on baking your crappy slow cooker cakes #flubba

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.