Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most contradicting post ever. ‘ Im running out of things to do’ why not wash your hair then lazy witch. Takes 5 mins in the shower. Then in the comments she says shes trying to juggle work home school and entertaining Alfie. Makes no sense at all. You are either doing all that or running out of things to do?

Reactions: 21
Her hair looks so patchy here
And damaged up to her ears 😳 that’s what happens when you’re lazy and let your hair get wet without conditioning it...and don’t wash it for 2 weeks when it clearly needs hydrating with a decent conditioner

Reactions: 11
It could be, I also stop eating, sleep all day and generally feel drained when I'm entering a depressive episode. I know everyone is different but she is still doing hee ridiculous videos and tiktoks, could she instead be swinging from depressed to manic? Could explain why she looks like she's been crying sometimes
I think so. She's deffo not right!

Her hair looks so patchy here
She honestly needs to just bite the bullet and have it cut up to her chin. No other way to rescue that mess. Those ends are that grey/green sludge colour, where the dye won't stick to the damaged hair. I've done it to myself a few times
Over the years so I know from experience she needs to chop it 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s totally washed her hair, she’s exaggerating to appear relatable. twit.

Reactions: 14
She’s totally washed her hair, she’s exaggerating to appear relatable. twit.
I think so too. I've seen her hair looking much more greasy than this.

I'm running a business from home, home schooling a special needs kid, renovating my house and my husband is working every day. Hair still gets washed.

But I could sit on the sofa eating instead I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

but her hair was wet in her vlog from Sunday I think it was? Did she not wash it then I’m confused 😂
No, she just let it get wet. And then threw some products on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think so too. I've seen her hair looking much more greasy than this.

I'm running a business from home, home schooling a special needs kid, renovating my house and my husband is working every day. Hair still gets washed.

But I could sit on the sofa eating instead I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No, she just let it get wet. And then threw some products on it.
ehh? What products? I must have missed that! Why wet it and not wash it? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think it's most likely that it just happened to get wet in the bath. Not worth mentioning for most people, but as she's a vlogger we must be kept up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see her grubby face in her most recent story?

Wash your face, you woman.

You can just tell she smells stale
Can imagine her smelling of a mixture of stale biscuits, stilton cheese and hair grease. Overlaid with the stench of wet dog and cheap perfume. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Another recipe coming that she’ll have taken from someone else and not give credit for
67B0524C-D84A-48AD-88F6-CCE3AE727241.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A cook book!!!! You’re having a laugh 🤣
Page 1: tuna eggy bread, smells like my flaps
Page 2: sheep’s favourite banana bread
Page 3: concrete cookies
Page 4: green smoothie for one
Page 5: salty meat with tayties and cheeeeeeese
Page 6: boiled roast dinner
Page 7: how to get by on 1 strawberry a week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Don't you mean simple, simple simpleton!! She is so predictable, can't get work done!! Get into the real life you boring simple waste of space!

The most contradicting post ever. ‘ Im running out of things to do’ why not wash your hair then lazy witch. Takes 5 mins in the shower. Then in the comments she says shes trying to juggle work home school and entertaining Alfie. Makes no sense at all. You are either doing all that or running out of things to do?
Proper simpleton, WORK????? Heard it all now. She as no personality at all 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Another recipe coming that she’ll have taken from someone else and not give credit for View attachment 102947
I've only registered on here to see if anyone else mentions "her" recipes. It really really bugs me how she is constantly passing off recipes as her own. Its a massive kick in the teeth to those genuine people who work hard to create recipes, create fab pictures and content. She is obviously trying to get a cookbook or something like she really believes she is going to because she is that good at recipes, even though they are not her own. Shes a fraud and it really bugs me. Needs reporting really. She is fueled off those arsewipes that copy "her" recipes because they know she will share them on her story and hopefully get their own likes/followers. Blind leading the blind. I remember ages ago her showing the MyFussyEater book and then give it a week or so shes had a dodgy bulb hanging off an old ladder in her mind switch on and thought ill just make them and pass them as my own!!

Reactions: 20
She’s desperate to be a relatable working mum who’s SO busy. she’s printing sheets off Twinkl, walking in the garden and putting the tele on. Hardly ground breaking home schooling. The kids are in bed for 7. I said it in my previous post but there’s no excuse. It doesn’t make her ‘relatable’ or ‘super cool’ just makes her a scruff. It also makes me think that she hasn’t washed her body since the day she put product in her hair either (Sunday? Maybe) as if you’d get bathed or showered twice and wash your body without washing your hair 🤔. Lucky, lucky man Steve. Bet her bedding smells lush

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just made some cookies with my 2 year old. We done it the old fashioned way of using a mixing bowl and then into the oven. Amazingly they turned out perfectly. No slow cooker needed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A cookbook 😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣 I think Heather suggested that in a comment a few months back, well that's just made my slow week 😂🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t wait to go travelling once this is over.

Where is she thinking of going? Costa and primark? 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.