Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t wait to go travelling once this is over.

Where is she thinking of going? Costa and primark? 👀😂

“Travelling”

What she means is she can’t wait to go on a chavvy cheap package holiday to some sleazy Spanish resort that’s full of English tourists so that she can get her baps out and drink all day while stuffing her gullet with greasy food and taking endless selfies wearing a bikini that’s about 4 sizes too small.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Not to bang on about it.....

bleeping pissed we never got a food haul,
I’m holding out hope it might be included in a vlog.
I’ll be ok huns, it just feels like everything is so negative in the world right now it’s pushed me over the edge.

thankfully the corona isn’t real,
so there’s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The food shop will make it into the vlog. What other content has she got?!

Having a shower and trying to keep your hair dry is so much effort. I'd rather wash it. Which leads me to believe she's not washed often if her hair hasn't seen soap for two weeks.

She'll have cease and desist letters coming out of her hole if she tries to publish those recipes. I'd put money on her phone being full of screenshots from a sLoW cOoKeRs ArE aMaZiNg group on Facebook and BBC Good Foods.

Reactions: 11
I cannot even with this woman and her blind followers "home economics making apple crumble with Rebecca's recipe"

IT'S LITERALLY A BOG STANDARD RECIPE. FLOUR. BUTTER. SUGAR. IT'S NOT A SPECIAL RECIPE! YOU CAN LITERALLY FIND IT ON GOOGLE IN 0.184959 SECONDS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My 4 year olds nursery made apple crumble with the kids back in September last year when Bramley apples were in season.
It’s amazing that Rebecca is on a par with 4 year olds cooking. And she’s proud of that! I think I’ll stick to Nigella. I’m all for people bettering themselves but Rebecca truly thinks she can cook, whilst feeding her children meals with zero nutritional value! We all have days where kids just want chicken nuggets, or fish fingers, moderation is key. Heck she could make her own chicken nuggets then show her followers how. I have a great recipe for it I could send her but I got blocked, boo!

Reactions: 14
She's been very quiet today, means we should have another riveting "day in the life of isolation" vlog coming soon.
Strange how she barely made any videos in the month or so before all this when she could have done anything at all yet now she's stuck in we get hundreds of the bloody things.

Reactions: 13
The food shop will make it into the vlog. What other content has she got?!

Having a shower and trying to keep your hair dry is so much effort. I'd rather wash it. Which leads me to believe she's not washed often if her hair hasn't seen soap for two weeks.

She'll have cease and desist letters coming out of her hole if she tries to publish those recipes. I'd put money on her phone being full of screenshots from a sLoW cOoKeRs ArE aMaZiNg group on Facebook and BBC Good Foods.
Next thread title 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I cannot even with this woman and her blind followers "home economics making apple crumble with Rebecca's recipe"

IT'S LITERALLY A BOG STANDARD RECIPE. FLOUR. BUTTER. SUGAR. IT'S NOT A SPECIAL RECIPE! YOU CAN LITERALLY FIND IT ON GOOGLE IN 0.184959 SECONDS!!!!
It'll also be way too sweet. She's not using cooking apples and still adds sugar to the fruit. Makes my teeth furry just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't contain my excitement, a new recipe, a whole new recipe invented by our Beckeh, involving Weetabix. I need to start typing up all these recipes, I had never heard of banana cake, weetabix? What is that whole new concept, where have I been hiding?

She needs reporting, simple as that. I follow a lot of food bloggers who work their butts off to create recipes, and this witch is over here stealing content, not giving credit and pretending she's a genius in the kitchen.

It'll also be way too sweet. She's not using cooking apples and still adds sugar to the fruit. Makes my teeth furry just thinking about it.
Maybe I'm a freak but i put oats into my crumble too.
Sick of seeing the slop she calls food. Like seriously, gnocchi with bacon lardons in it. Makes me laugh she NEVER posts a pic of her supposed Sunday roasts though does she!

Reactions: 8
779CF0BF-4CB5-4F6C-857F-363573EE99B9.jpeg
Heres a tricky one for your book begs. Don’t burn yourself testing it out xoxo

• Haha
A cook book? WTF? Her recipes are,

1] Slow cooler curry, made using a jar.
2] Banana cake/bread, a nicked recipe from a USA Site.
3] Cookie dough in slow cooker....why oh why? Again pinched from somewhere.
4] Spam and potato grimness.
5] A smoothie using protein powder.
6] Weetabix warmed up with milk, for breakfast.
7] Gnocchi, using packet bought gnocchi and sauce.

That’s the lot isn’t it, what else does she actually cook? Her fan girls are out of control if they think she is capable of writing a book that she can prove hasn’t been nicked from others and contains idea that people will want to make.

Reactions: 10
What a horrible, aggressive story! I hope no one likes it now. How bloody rude!

Reactions: 21
What a horrible, aggressive story! I hope no one likes it now. How bloody rude!
I’m literally sick of the passive aggressive stories, she’s been posting one every single ad she does because no one even likes them!! Maybe because they’re tit Bex and EVERYONE knows that you don’t mean a word you say about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's been very quiet today, means we should have another riveting "day in the life of isolation" vlog coming soon.
Strange how she barely made any videos in the month or so before all this when she could have done anything at all yet now she's stuck in we get hundreds of the bloody things.
She 100% ran dry out of content pre lockdown because she is boring as sin, rarely leaves the house and has absolutely zero imagination.

I think she was a bit conscious of posting 3457422 boring ditls but two things have changed...

1: everyone is stuck inside now so she thinks her boring life is slightly more relatable (to the sheep)
2. There are lots of influencers giving her ideas for content at home on their profiles and she is taking full advantage and ripping them all off.

She could have owned it and said I live like this normally, this isn't a problem for me here's some original ideas to help you cope. But instead she is pretending like she had a bustling life before this and this isolation is hard hard work for her...

So instead of it being authentic, we all cringe ourselves inside out again and laugh at the circus of it all

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.