Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she go on like they are her actual recipes? No hun they bleeping are not. Only thing they can take credit (??????) for is Spam tit cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she for real, she’d love to bring out a cookbook 😂 with the state of her cooking! She’s bleeping deluded! There’s definitely wiser grazing in those fields 😂😂
Would love to get Gordon Ramsey to tell her what he thinks of her food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount she drinks is not normal. Nobody should be drinking or need to drink every night..

Reactions: 13
A COOKBOOK?! A bleeping cookbook?! 😂😂 I’m sorry, so people really need a cookbook to tell them how to shove a jar of curry sauce and a handful or spinach in the slow cooker?! She’s deluded mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The amount she drinks is not normal. Nobody should be drinking or need to drink every night..
I have a glass of wine most nights. Nothing wrong with that. I’m fit and healthy. The difference is I drink decent wine....not the Blossom Hill shite she drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a glass of wine most nights. Nothing wrong with that. I’m fit and healthy. The difference is I drink decent wine....not the Blossom Hill shite she drinks 😂
I think it’s an unhealthy obsession personally. Each to their own of course ☺

Reactions: 7
One glass of wine a night.....hardly an obsession 😂😂
To WANT a glass every night isn’t a healthy habit. Everyone’s quick to judge for her having a pack of biscuits a night but wine is okay? As I said its my opinion, you don’t have to agree. I personally don’t see what a glass of alcohol daily brings to a person.

Reactions: 23
Come on guys i think shes entitled to that glass of wine a night, she works hard for it. Must he exhausting being a absolute prick all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Obviously the cookbook comment is wild but also they have been for "lots of walks" today, lots?! How many walks constitutes lots? I'm thinking 5+, How did you fit them all in amongst watching multiple films , going food shopping and filming a vlog as we all know that takes you several days. My mind boggles.
Her grasp of the English language is just extraordinary.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's officially gone bleeping stir crazy or something sitting there saying fingers crossed I'm going to be an author, also why does every picture have to be so frigging staged always her in the middle doing the knee bend boys posing each side all grinning to camera never seen such a fake wannabe in my whole life it's getting tragic now.

Reactions: 10
So originally she wanted to release a book about being all positive and stuff, and now she wants to bring out a cookbook 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 honestly I have never ever laughed so much

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she took them kids food shopping I will lose my tit!
Course she did, these insta mums are inca
I can't with her, she is not right in the head. Her recipes? A cookbook? How much wine has she drank today?

She takes recipes from other people and websites, posts them like they are hers and is trying to act like she's Julia Child. 🤦‍♀️

That's what it sounds like from her post.
These Instagram mums can't seem to put one foot out the door without their bloody husband's trailing behind them. So needy and pathetic.

Reactions: 12
1. How the duck do these influencers still think we’re going to buy a jumpsuit when we’re nearly all out of work? Well for the time being anyway! Like really?

2. Beggys cookbook... I don’t measure anything just throw what ever you want in and stuff. How to make tuna egg bread aka the shits for a week

Let’s face it she’s never stuck to anything so I wouldn’t get too excited lady’s and gents

Reactions: 17
"Lots of nice little walks" really? Thought we were supposed to go out once a day for exercise or for essential shopping. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine her cookbook?

Cookie dough
Ingredients
- likkle bit of flour
- some realleh cute chocolate chips
- a small cute likkle egg
- a slow cooker (lid optional)

- likkle bit of sugar

Method
- put all the realleh cute ingredients into a realleh cute bowl and give it a likkle mix. It should look realleh realleh cute. Pour the slop - sorry mixture into your slow cooker and then pour yourself a cute glass of wine and go on tiktok or take bodeh positiviteh photos in the mirror
- after 2 likkle hours take the cookie dough out of the slow cooker and scoff it all before the kids can have any
- cry into another likkle glass of wine about how your life is falling apart
- finally, post a cute pic on Instagram of your bodeh rolls and say moderation is key and you should love your own bodeh

PS Tag me in all your cute cookie dough attempts and I’ll share you on ma stories to big maself up

Xoxo Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.