Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should get some flashcards and work through them with Woody. It helps develop his speech, is educational so she can look like a #BossBabe at homeschooling and (the priority for Rebecca I assume) looks good on the gram.

Reactions: 7
It is a “happah Wednesdah” Rebecca!!!!

you’re finally going shopping for tinned goods, knockieeee, squash, cheap snacks and pointless tit nobody needs or wants!!!!

don’t let me down hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really tries to make it known that Woody can say more than a few words now doesn’t she?
What she doesn't realise is just because she can understand his little babblings doesn't mean that people outside the family can, for example if he's playing and says "peppa" followed by a long random babble then "doggie" Rebecca will say "yeah peppa is going to go on a walk with the doggie" she's filling in the gaps where he just can't be understood, in their most recent vlog I honestly couldn't grasp what he was saying while he was playing but she listened, said it all for him, then basically called him clever .

Reactions: 18
What she doesn't realise is just because she can understand his little babblings doesn't mean that people outside the family can, for example if he's playing and says "peppa" followed by a long random babble then "doggie" Rebecca will say "yeah peppa is going to go on a walk with the doggie" she's filling in the gaps where he just can't be understood, in their most recent vlog I honestly couldn't grasp what he was saying while he was playing but she listened, said it all for him, then basically called him clever .
Agreed. My son had his 27 month check last month and one of the things the HV checked was his speech and if she could understand what he was saying. So she got a book and pointed to pictures and asked him what they were. She then got onto his level where he’s most comfortable and played while he talked away to her. I could tell the whole time she was listening to how he was pronouncing things and I have no doubt in my mind if his speech wasn’t clear, she would have made an appointment to come back to us.

They don’t expect much of a 2 year old speech wise, just 3-4 word sentences and to be talking relatively clearly so others can understand.

Was that quad bike not Woody's Xmas present? I cud be mistaken though.
There was a little green one in the boys bedroom the other day, I think that’s Woody’s or at least I hope it is and that they don’t drag the quad into the dungeon 😂 actually surprised she allows Woody on it with the favourite one, my heart would be in my mouth, accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 6
How can she home school, she can't even teach her kids to sit on a chair. There is zero parenting that goes on in that house, the dumb witch is too busy making stupid Tiktok videos and Steve is probably digging a hole somewhere. How crap must your home life be that you prefer to be digging holes on your dirt track to avoid being in the house with the family

Reactions: 25
Agreed. My son had his 27 month check last month and one of the things the HV checked was his speech and if she could understand what he was saying. So she got a book and pointed to pictures and asked him what they were. She then got onto his level where he’s most comfortable and played while he talked away to her. I could tell the whole time she was listening to how he was pronouncing things and I have no doubt in my mind if his speech wasn’t clear, she would have made an appointment to come back to us.

They don’t expect much of a 2 year old speech wise, just 3-4 word sentences and to be talking relatively clearly so others can understand.
My daughter is 3 months younger than woody and was referred to speech therapy but can speak 100 times better than woody so I’m confused to why the HV didn’t pick up on Woody’s speech and refer him!

My daughter is 3 months younger than woody and was referred to speech therapy but can speak 100 times better than woody so I’m confused to why the HV didn’t pick up on Woody’s speech and refer him!
This all baffles me as my son is the same age and can't say anything. I have fought to get help since he was 2 and been offered none at all. 🤔😢 I really don't understand the logic.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This all baffles me as my son is the same age and can't say anything. I have fought to get help since he was 2 and been offered none at all. 🤔😢 I really don't understand the logic.
Sorry to hear that. What did the HV say at his two year check? As that’s where my daughters got picked up, she had her tongue tie cut in October but I think it reattached and she can’t pronounce simple words properly and stutters a lot so therefore gets frustrated - like blankie is mankie for example. Obviously she won’t see anyone whilst this pandemic is going on so I’ve been doing flash cards and things with her. Could your doctor refer him to a paediatrician and go via that way? Xx

Reactions: 1
He might well have been.... Rebecca looked like she had been crying after the appointment.... Some may say it was tears if joy, I'd put my money on she was expecting the health visitor to tell her she was #mumgoals like her sheep do, but when she told her Woody was behind Beggy had to confront the cold harsh reality that despite Big Bad Bev telling her otherwise, the penny may have dropped slightly that you can't do literally everything half arsed (be that parenting, influencing or diet and fitness) and expect to be a success at it 🙄🙄🙄😂 she'd never admit to her sheep that things aren't exactly rosy in the garden of chez dingle though 🙄🙄🙄 so we'll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Channel mum have posted another advert for the little adventures yoghurt. I wonder if arla were unhappy with Beggy

Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear that. What did the HV say at his two year check? As that’s where my daughters got picked up, she had her tongue tie cut in October but I think it reattached and she can’t pronounce simple words properly and stutters a lot so therefore gets frustrated - like blankie is mankie for example. Obviously she won’t see anyone whilst this pandemic is going on so I’ve been doing flash cards and things with her. Could your doctor refer him to a paediatrician and go via that way? Xx
You must have a better HV than me!
Been to doctor, pediatrician sent us to health visitor, HV has said, well, not a lot really! I was told I needed to build a case to get him speech therapy basically 🤷‍♀️ hoping his preschool can assist and obvs helping him at home. 👍

Anyone get really fucked off with her face doing these ticktock videos? Why don't you go play with your kids or clean your dungeon instead of standing in a room singing to your phone like a prick 🤔

Reactions: 28
Those kids dont stand a chance on improving their speech when the adults in the house are still calling cars brum brums! Speak to them properly!! 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.