Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but he is behind expectations for his year group, it is as simple as that. Waiting for children to develop at their own rate is the reason that 20% of children go into Secondary Schools without the necessary literacy level to cope with the demands of the curriculum.

Supporting children in the early years and catching them up with their peers is really important. Clearly the quantity of holidays and days out he has had have impacted on his attendance and therefore his learning.

Her home schooling is shocking, but more importantly her attitude is shocking. She could be helped to support him so he makes progress but she is too busy on tik tok.
He may well be academically behind, and commenting on the schooling he's missed and Bex home education activities is fair game, but comments about him being slow, or mentioning that his book is for reception children, feels a little off to me. It's moving away from Rebecca Lamb Boss Babe Influencer, to criticising her children.

Reactions: 7
He may well be academically behind, and commenting on the schooling he's missed and Bex home education activities is fair game, but comments about him being slow, or mentioning that his book is for reception children, feels a little off to me. It's moving away from Rebecca Lamb Boss Babe Influencer, to criticising her children.
With reference to that video; nobody has said he is slow. The book is what would be excepted at the end of YR/beginning of Y1, that’s curriculum not opinion.
Clearly he receives very little support at home. If she displays the same attitude to the teaching staff as she displays on Insta it is clear that she has no intention of helping him to catch up.

Reactions: 18
that book he’s reading! It’s what you start out with in reception when you’re learning to read. My daughter is a year older than Alfie and reading David Walliams books quite easily on her own. It’s so sad how becca doesn’t seem to care much at all
But Alfie hasn’t really had any encouragement, Steve comes across a bit detached, Rebecca just set her heart on impressing the likes of LJC etc using Alfie, at the start, as her step onto the ladder!

Reactions: 9
This isn’t aimed to be mean towards Alfie as it’s not his fault but his reading is terrible, at the age of six he shouldn’t be struggling to read the word ‘pegs’, I know it’s not a competition but my little girl is 7 and she reads David Walliams and Roald Dahl, if I was Rebecca I’d be spending less money on pumping her face full of filler and getting her nails done and spend money on some extra tuition. Can’t believe how someone can be so superficial. Also she’s wearing that lounge wear set again and this time it looks like we’re seeing her true figure.

Reactions: 18
So they're having tortellini, might push the boat out and have both packs, what are the kids eating? As that one pack apparently serves 2.

Reactions: 15
I’m not criticising Alfie. If anything it’s actually worrying to see as an outsider, so as his mother she should have noticed a long time ago and got him some help but she’s not. Rebecca never tries to help her children and because of that, they aren’t how their peers are. A 6 year old SHOULD be talking clearly, Alfie is not and his own mother dismissed help for it. He should have hobbies or interests but he doesn’t seem to have any, only does and says what mummy tells him to. Im sick of this bullshit that children learn at their own pace, yes they do that’s correct, but that doesn’t mean that at their own pace is classed as okay. Alfie needs extra help and his mother isn’t providing it. It’s okay to need extra support, it’s not okay to dismiss problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No, no, no. Let's not start on this 'he's behind' bullshit. By all means, comment on Bex home schooling prowess, but all kids learn and develop at different times. He was sounding out and reading that book well. 👏🏻
How else would commenters humble brag about how smart their kids are though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she joking, depends how hungry Steve is?! One packet of pasta and sauce for 4 people. I could eat that myself 😂 at least throw some garlic bread in hun. Imagine being Steve and being that far from a shop so you can’t even sneak out for snacks, bet he’s starving

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she joking, depends how hungry Steve is?! One packet of pasta and sauce for 4 people. I could eat that myself 😂 at least throw some garlic bread in hun. Imagine being Steve and being that far from a shop so you can’t even sneak out for snacks, bet he’s starving
I caved and watch her daily isolation vlog and she’d made chicken curry for dinner with 1 packet of microwave rice between the 4 of them. 1 bleeping packet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I caved and watch her daily isolation vlog and she’d made chicken curry for dinner with 1 packet of microwave rice between the 4 of them. 1 bleeping packet!
Glad I don’t live with her I’d be starving 😱😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus I’ve not been on in about a week! Can’t believe how quick that last thread was filled up!
Anyway I come on to say that tomato sauce she’s using for dinner only lasts a week so who’s been out the house then? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, you're gonna need two packets. Two packets just about does three of us here.

Pleased the memo about needing to feed your kids some vegetables got through ok Hun.

Reactions: 8
She is gross. Got in the bath didnt wash her hair, just wet it and put product on it. Excuse me while I gag.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is gross. Got in the bath didnt wash her hair, just wet it and put product on it. Excuse me while I gag.
Before she had her bath yesterday she said it had been over a week since she last washed it 🤢 What is the point in putting ‘stuff’ into dirty hair?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Staying in her dressing gown cause she doesnt care....doesnt read tattle tho hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This isn’t aimed to be mean towards Alfie as it’s not his fault but his reading is terrible, at the age of six he shouldn’t be struggling to read the word ‘pegs’, I know it’s not a competition but my little girl is 7 and she reads David Walliams and Roald Dahl, if I was Rebecca I’d be spending less money on pumping her face full of filler and getting her nails done and spend money on some extra tuition. Can’t believe how someone can be so superficial. Also she’s wearing that lounge wear set again and this time it looks like we’re seeing her true figure.
I didn’t mean anything against Alfie either, I agree, I know all kids are different but most in my daughters class are same stage and reading chapter books independently. By the looks of it it’s like Alfie has just started reception it’s shocking. Rebecca should be doing so much more with him and she’s not interested at all. A little set up for the gram is pathetic. I really feel for him. I know all kids in same boat now not at school but poor Alfie has already had so much time off this year because of Rebecca!

Reactions: 6
No, no, no. Let's not start on this 'he's behind' bullshit. By all means, comment on Bex home schooling prowess, but all kids learn and develop at different times. He was sounding out and reading that book well. 👏🏻
I’m not having a go at poor Alfie,
I just disagree, he sounds like he’s in reception, he should be reading way better than that for a 6 year old, Rebecca doesn’t help him at all. He is clearly behind, everyone seems to agree from what they see

How else would commenters humble brag about how smart their kids are though 😂
It’s not bragging when it’s a comment about where most kids of that age are in that age group, not above just average

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.