Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf 😂 what a moron! What’s wrong with a Colin the caterpillar cake for the poor boy
Terrible isn't it! Just one of the many examples of how she doesn't give a shite about her youngest child Woodeh, it's all about Alfieh 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the amazing cake! I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.....😂
Oh hun you’re making me blush 😊
I honestly can’t take the credit for that though, Becs made that all by herself without any supervision needed from Gobby Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh hun you’re making me blush 😊
I honestly can’t take the credit for that though, Becs made that all by herself without any supervision needed from Gobby Bev.
In all honesty thanks for the laugh, been a tit week, for obvious reasons! Can always count on tattle to cheer me upn❤

Reactions: 17
In all honesty thanks for the laugh, been a tit week, for obvious reasons! Can always count on tattle to cheer me upn❤
It’s not good is it.
I hope you manage to have a lovely birthday whatever you do. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Please tell me someone corrected his ‘there’ to ‘their’.....bleeping imbecile 🤦🏻‍♀️
What an ignorant thing to say, he is a head. So what language do him and beggy speak in front of the locals when they’re abroad as the foreigners 🤔 thick twats

Reactions: 18
Happy birthday for tomorrow! 🎂
I feel like we need to celebrate with you.
I’ll make the eggy chewna bread or whatever the duck Delia Lamb made.
We need Names of people who will bring:
67 tins of chopped tomatoes
Chicken for Steve as Steve loves chicken (really hoping he can make your party)
36 hour slow cooked curry
Bitatoes cooked in a frying pan
Sorin bars as the boys really like sorin bars

View attachment 96905

You can thank our Becs for your cake.
Jesus christ I'm frickking crying. What even is that! Pahahaha. Xxx

Reactions: 3
Oh god, she’s bath shares a post saying she loved this account, always inspires her to work out. Queue the monthly morning workout tomorrow because she’s all about that “balance”

Reactions: 8
A business yes.....at home nah!

Even with chicken I use the same spoon throughout! 31 tomorrow and still alive ;)
I use the same spoon also. Surely if your putting the spoon in the same temperatures as the meat is cooking the bacteria on the spoon will also be killed along side the ones you cook with the chicken or beef etc?
the meat goes in raw and touches everything anyway (the pan, other ingredients)

Reactions: 8
5F942F73-0F9F-492F-9F5B-47A8C7EE4F32.png
How thick can she be?
Stay at home... go for a walk...
Can’t get very far just walking up your stairs can you? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she know there are other cakes you can bake?
Oh don't, she'll be on a Tattle taunt soon...making spinach and tuna cake in the slow cooker, she is such a foodie,just loves yummy and gorgeous food and experimenting. Usually when someone says they like experimenting with food...it's not adding cream cheese,cream and prawns to a dish or all spice instead of mixed spices. I get Rebecca may not have picked up basic cooking skills but with two Young children and free access to recipes online, surely you could educate yourself on the basics now and make it a fun learning with the children activity. Instead of baking banana bread for the umpteenth time get the boys involved in learning different colours or numbers as you chop vegetables/set timers/divide portions...I am sure most of us parents invent games and activities while we are trying to get things done around the house. Let's bake another banana cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.