Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little tip on food hygiene Rebecca. If you use the same spoon you used on the raw mince on your cooked mince you’re contaminating the food 🤢
Really? But how do you stir the mince as it cooks as some will be pink and some brown 🙈

Reactions: 7
The chilli rice ratio doesn’t seem right to me 🤷🏻‍♀️not enough rice and too much meat- at least she’s adding a bit more veg to it but I’d want it to so I’d got leftovers for another night x

Reactions: 11
NO WAY IS THAT ALL THE RICE THEY EAT!!! 😰 I feel like a right fat cow with my portions 😂.

Honestly I love rice and can eat loads of the stuff, but I would be starved if that’s all I had! It looks like she’s had to ration 1 packet between 4 of them because she couldn’t find any in the shops.

Reactions: 20
I’m deaaaaad 😂 1 pack of microwave rice between four of them. I know times are tough but duck me. Good old wife you’ve got there Steve, at least you’re being fed well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Little tip on food hygiene Rebecca. If you use the same spoon you used on the raw mince on your cooked mince you’re contaminating the food 🤢
She's served it up with a clean spoon though... as long as it simmers in between thats fine!

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD has she finally used some of those tinned tomatoes????? Are you okayyyyyy Hunnnnnn??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I'm most pissed about is her and her 'tin of beans'. I live in a small town with one shop, no car and can't risk public transport. Thankfully, my shop and town are being (somewhat) considerate for now and all thinking of each other.
She's walking down that aisle with tins of food either side, tuna, soup etc... and shes moaning about a single tin of beans.

At least you have other food available to you! A lot of people don't.

Reactions: 12
Those roast potato things look gross. Im sure people who do it properly make them taste and look great. And 1 packet of rice wow Elleh good job HUN.

Reactions: 6
As Beckeh has displayed her usual U turn tactics when it's come to Covid 19, I was just thinking of other times the girl boss of contradiction has left us confused about her 'option'.
I aren't bothered-You OK hun?
Dairy free Easter eggs-Drinking milk
Moderashun-Cookies and donuts galore
Vegan-Red meat and Spam overload
Coconut oil-Buttery fry light
Travel enthusiast-Spain, repeatedly/does not leave the dales
Bodeh positiviteh-Filters/editing/poses a contortionist would be proud of
Vlogger-Can't film while out
Potty trained Woody-Still buying nappies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Word of advice to her - maybe have slightly larger portions at meal times and you won't need to scoff a full packet of biscuits amongst other things.

Reactions: 27
I came here to comment on the smallest portions of rice ever, looks like you all got there before me 😂. You need the same amount of rice as chilli so you can have a bit of rice with every spoon of chilli, or is that just me? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would love to know what new language Elleh is learning during this time? I really don’t think she does half the things on her list

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As Beckeh has displayed her usual U turn tactics when it's come to Covid 19, I was just thinking of other times the girl boss of contradiction has left us confused about her 'option'.
I aren't bothered-You OK hun?
Dairy free Easter eggs-Drinking milk
Moderashun-Cookies and donuts galore
Vegan-Red meat and Spam overload
Coconut oil-Buttery fry light
Travel enthusiast-Spain, repeatedly/does not leave the dales
Bodeh positiviteh-Filters/editing/poses a contortionist would be proud of
Vlogger-Can't film while out
Potty trained Woody-Still buying nappies
Also dont forget....

Daireh sits heavy on the boys tummehs, theyre lactooowwss intolerant/ I needed food so ah went to aldi to do a food shop and ah got some big blue milk for't boys and some frubes to have as a snack in case they fancy a snack one time

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.