Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird, my boyfriends just sent me a snapchat of two tins on heinz beans 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion here but beans taste like tit, don’t know why she’s getting her smelly knickers in such a twist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she's sharing coronavirus anxiety stories..she will latch onto anything won't she. Doesn't give a tit one week, exploits for content the next.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Now she's sharing coronavirus anxiety stories..she will latch onto anything won't she. Doesn't give a tit one week, exploits for content the next.
She’s an absolute cretin that will jump on any bandwagon just to stay relevant 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
she’s the gift that keeps on giving, honestly social media would be a better place without her

Reactions: 15
Selfie with a tin of beans you complete and utter moron. Thought it was stupid and a load of nonsense and scaremongering, yet you're now going shop to shop looking for beans.
Now what would be really funny is if people started sending her shots of themselves holding up tins of beans #rebeccalambmademedoit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How small are those portions?? My 2 year old would eat more than she’s serving for her and Steve. No wonder she’s always snacking

Reactions: 24
Little tip on food hygiene Rebecca. If you use the same spoon you used on the raw mince on your cooked mince you’re contaminating the food 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
How small are those portions?? My 2 year old would eat more than she’s serving for her and Steve. No wonder she’s always snacking
Thank goodness it wasn't just me thinking that. It looks like they use 1 microwave rice between them. But then again Rebegga and Steve fill up on snacks take aways and treats while they're out. It's the boys I feel sorry for

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.