Rebecca Lamb #31 Covid-19 is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending I am on my hen do?! Aye, you are good at pretending you 'faux cough' liar.
Just 'cause you've had a few sips of Malibu and can close your eyes and imagine yourself as the Billy Faires wannabe sipping fishbowls with your mam.
You've made more effort with your Tik Tok then you have mentioning the NHS workers, like your dad, who would love to pretend they were on holiday. Yeah, thanks Coronavirus!!
"Cheers mamas" ? Do you actually think about what comes out your mouth? Yes, let's all reward ourselves with alcohol, except those who are looking after children on their own, who don't have the luxury of ample fields to explore or even a garden, or a garden with gifted swings...Or a racist,mysogynistic,fat shaming Steaver who can watch the children while we prat about on Tik Tok.
Let's all pretend we are in the dales, 'cause that is all you go on about...it's all you have that view and fields. That view and fields and flashing your bodeh. No wit, no intelligence and certainly no empathy.
Money goes and looks fade Rebecca, but an education and common sense will remain forever.
image.jpeg

Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, cheers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Pretending I am on my hen do?! Aye, you are good at pretending you 'faux cough' liar.
Just 'cause you've had a few sips of Malibu and can close your eyes and imagine yourself as the Billy Faires wannabe sipping fishbowls with your mam.
You've made more effort with your Tik Tok then you have mentioning the NHS workers, like your dad, who would love to pretend they were on holiday. Yeah, thanks Coronavirus!!
"Cheers mamas" ? Do you actually think about what comes out your mouth? Yes, let's all reward ourselves with alcohol, except those who are looking after children on their own, who don't have the luxury of ample fields to explore or even a garden, or a garden with gifted swings...Or a racist,mysogynistic,fat shaming Steaver who can watch the children while we prat about on Tik Tok.
Let's all pretend we are in the dales, 'cause that is all you go on about...it's all you have that view and fields. That view and fields and flashing your bodeh. No wit, no intelligence and certainly no empathy.
Money goes and looks fade Rebecca, but an education and common sense will remain forever.
View attachment 100660
God she needs to start wearing a decent bra and a bikini with straps 🤣 You can pull the straps down begs, don’t worry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 100660
She is so self absorbed it’s ridiculous!! Thanks Coronavirus 😳 and that daft face she does 😌 imagine being a key worker and coming on Instagram and seeing that or even worse it to have taken away a loved ones life or have someone suffering just now and you see that tit thinking she’s hilarious! I’ve said it before on here she doesn’t understand all this in the slightest 🤦🏽‍♀️ I totally get people will use humour to get through tough times but really it’s like she doesn’t give a duck about it all only how it has impacted HER life already. She’s sort of mocking the virus 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t mind me....Just settling into my front row seat to see what our little knob Jockey gets up to next.
Dead you killed me! (honestly needed that laugh for which I thank you hugely for lol) never even heard of this woman like the south park thing I suspect about transplanting their brain with a baked potato pmsl

Same hun 🤣 got a feeling this thread will move even quicker now with all the self isolation going on!
Got me here now and I genuinely can't stop laughing!

This is what I imagine her freezer full of during a lockdown 😷
First thing that I thought of was this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“Thanks Coronavirus”
I’m speechless! She really is so disgusting. I know we’re all trying to get through this and humour is good but that is just not funny when people are losing loved ones. I’d be ashamed if she was my daughter 🤬
Her parents won't be ashamed, they're partially responsible for turning her into the adult she has become,a self centred, greedy, lazy, uneducated, narcissistic attention seeking adult

Where is Steve whilst she’s having this mental breakdown?
He always stays out of the way. I often think her little outbursts are aimed more at him, earlier in the day she said he was filling in potholes his IG stories told a different story to her, he was out in his car taking pictures and posting them to IG. She has no idea what he gets upto, I think she's quite insecure when it comes to Steve. She knows he had a girlfriend when he met her, so he is more than capable of doing the same to her(not gossip they admitted it last year during a couples Q&A on youtube, even though she knew he was in a relationship, in Steve's words, she stalked him)

View attachment 100660
Looks like she should be working in a brothel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally get people will use humour to get through tough times
TBH if I didn't do that I'd have died long time ago lol even way before this virus lol
How beautiful is the Dales 😭 shes such a waste living there her videos could be amazing!
That video was the perfect opportunity to address her ignorant views on this pandemic a few weeks back. Why cant she said the word coronavirus? Why is it always ‘ with whats going on at the moment’
Being a person that lives just south of there yeah we'll think she's a top class well I don't want to say what I was going to say lol, thing about Yorkies is we're very ummm uncensored lol say what we mean rather and don't fluff about it really lol, honestly the Facebook page It's tit if it's not from Yorkshire has some hilarious posts in it lol, I'll just say twit is a better word pmsl (need I mention Royston Vasey aka Roy Chubby Brown, won't go any further for fear of causing offence but lets just say is a stand up comedic whos about as unPC as one can possibly get pmsl he's a Yorkie as well lol and contrary to how he is in his shows or how he was if he's no longer doing them he's actually a really decent polite man)

Reactions: 1
She is so self absorbed it’s ridiculous!! Thanks Coronavirus 😳 and that daft face she does 😌 imagine being a key worker and coming on Instagram and seeing that or even worse it to have taken away a loved ones life or have someone suffering just now and you see that tit thinking she’s hilarious! I’ve said it before on here she doesn’t understand all this in the slightest 🤦🏽‍♀️ I totally get people will use humour to get through tough times but really it’s like she doesn’t give a duck about it all only how it has impacted HER life already. She’s sort of mocking the virus 🤷🏽‍♀️
Please excuse my language but this fuckwit needs a short, sharp shock about the reality of what's happening, while her and her head sheep are whining about cancelled hendos, people are losing their lives, and this dumb witch says 'thanks Corona virus'. Unlike this silly slapper the majority of the world is being impacted by this tragedy, but for this dumbass she only cares about the hen do, Steve should be concerned that the cancelled hen do is upsetting her more than the prospect of a postponed wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rather scratch that calling just a twit I think is far more appropriate pretentious irrelevant bone head twit is far more apt

Reactions: 4
I am a key worker working my arse off these past few weeks. I am a nurse working in a dementia care home. She’s infuriated me with that post. Stupid little drunk mess 🤬

Reactions: 14
Just straying away from the very unsavoury Yorkshire Lamb for a minute....just wanted to check how my fellow Tattle bastards are doing? If you’re anything like me you’re veering between being positive one minute to tit scared the next. I can’t see my kids because they’re immune system compromised and it hurts but they’re safe and my upset is nothing compared to the work being done by all you heroes out there who are nursing our sick, working in hospitals, care homes, shops and anywhere else that is supporting us right now. I am in awe of you all and know that because of you we will come out the other side of this nightmare. Now that emotional gubbins is out of the way, where were we with Old Mother Shipton spouting her words of wisdom from the dungeon in the Dales 😂
Is she the witch found in Mother Shiptons Cave (on a roll today lol)
MotherShipton'sCave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
don’t get me wrong i like a drink and maybe i’m just a lightweight but that’s a lot

ETA: I know it’s mixed with pineapple juice so not all alcohol but still

View attachment 100542
That's probably the colour of her bath water after her weekly wash 🤮 no wonder she's packing on the lbs there's probably about 1000cals + in that!

Reactions: 7
don’t get me wrong i like a drink and maybe i’m just a lightweight but that’s a lot

ETA: I know it’s mixed with pineapple juice so not all alcohol but still

View attachment 100542

Malibu is only 21% ABV so it’s not particularly strong (vodka for example is 40%) and she’s having it with a tit load of pineapple by the looks of it so it’s not going to be a strong drink at all, it’s just absolutely full of sugar. She may aswell just eat a bag of granulated!!!

Reactions: 9
TBH if I didn't do that I'd have died long time ago lol even way before this virus lol

Being a person that lives just south of there yeah we'll think she's a top class well I don't want to say what I was going to say lol, thing about Yorkies is we're very ummm uncensored lol say what we mean rather and don't fluff about it really lol, honestly the Facebook page It's tit if it's not from Yorkshire has some hilarious posts in it lol, I'll just say twit is a better word pmsl (need I mention Royston Vasey aka Roy Chubby Brown, won't go any further for fear of causing offence but lets just say is a stand up comedic whos about as unPC as one can possibly get pmsl he's a Yorkie as well lol and contrary to how he is in his shows or how he was if he's no longer doing them he's actually a really decent polite man)
Im so confused 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she use a filter on the absolutely stunning surroundings she lives in? Makes it look like the grass is dead or frosty. Honestly the surroundings do NOT need a filter as they are breathtakingly beautiful and she manages to make it look crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s a twit with her keep smiling and don’t forget to grab a bottle of wine..... Love you’ve clearly had enough wine you fcking mess. One tiny thing il give her some credit for though..... Those boys and dogs have been out playing more than they ever have. Less dungeon time 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15
I hope her hen do & wedding does get cancelled. She doesn’t deserve any happiness.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 100660
Steaver!! Brilliant!

All
All i can say is thank god we have decent intelligent people in this world and don't have to rely on youtubers to run it. Can you imagine the state we'd be in. Horrible lot they are, lazy, entitled, greedy narcissists.

Reactions: 11
Her grid pictures make the dales look awful-why filter the beauty out?! On her stories it’s lovely and green so we can tell she filters them so what’s the point?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.