Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares how sick you feel.... isn’t that what you said about the virus 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why do you not want to hear about that yet you moan about yourself.

Reactions: 19
Oh ffs here she goes 🙄.... have a bath HUN, might make you feel loads better! Also anyone else get annoyed that she HAS to mention every month that she’s on her period?! Probably what she will say in the next few days “Oh I’m on my period, probably explains why I wasn’t feeling well *sniff* and stuff, so yeah”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching back that story of Woody on the tablet, it wasn’t until he realised the camera was on him that he quickly put his thumb in his mouth. I think he uses it as a comfort when the camera is shoved in his face, he’s clearly uncomfortable. Take a look back at that story and you’ll see what I mean. That’s really sad that this is his ‘normal’.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can almost put money on her lying in bed all day today because she felt sick so woody had his tablet to entertain herself beside him. Didn’t stop her putting a full face of make up on though did it? Priorities

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have to say this...not in her defence at all because she does my head in...but a lot of us do love the country life.
The idea of living in the midst of a ‘hustle bustle’ city fills me with dread! I love that I can look out my window onto fields and not hear/see a thing apart from a lot of greenage! However, nearest shops to us are a 10 minute drive and my sons village school is 5 minutes down the road. I don’t think I could live properly ‘in the sticks’ as such, considering she ‘works from home’ and doesn’t get out to see anyone. It must be quite lonely. But anyway back to my point...each to their own...their place isn’t my idea of heaven as she portrays it, but I’d rather live there than a place packed with people.
Totally get your point that some people don't like massive towns, however, where they lived before could be classed as a rural village (population of only 194 according to Wikipedia) as well ,but it had a big tesco about 10 minutes away and was in easy reach of other big towns.

Maybe I'd have been "jealous" of her in the old house, but i'm certainly not now and I don't believe many others would be.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200311_171954.jpg

Load of tit though ain't it hun?
Just the media hyping it up ain't it hun?
Only old people that'll die though ain't it hun?

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 40
She can get to duck real quick, with her excuse for not uploading.

How do you claim to be a youtuber then say you dont upload over a week because you got lots of work on and no space on your laptop? Right tit she is.

Reactions: 22
Woo this thread moves quickly I don’t even need to watch Rebs as I can just read Tattle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t upload a video cos she’s too busy working??? But her job is to upload videos? 🤔Lazy witch she really is struggling now isn’t she, literally nothing left to give 🤭

Reactions: 27
Oh guys how stupid am I?! When I have a headache and feel ill, I take a couple of paracetamol and have a soak in the bath with a few candles on or have a lie down in the dark (if I'm able to, sometimes my boys still need looked after Beggy!)
I didn't realise that when you're not well the best way to recover is to pose in the mirror in a lounge set checking yourself out 🤢
Literally saying how sick she is and the very next story is her eyeing herself up in a mirror. Get to bed!

Reactions: 22
It’s a very odd choice of life to want to live in the middle of nowhere. Maybe when your old and retired, it could be like a nice escape but not when you have young children. I live in a little town but like you said, there are plenty of people and just LIFE!!! The other night, I was looking out my bedroom window and even though it was quite late, there was still people out and most of my neighbours had their lights on. That’s what I would much prefer to see! It’s very isolating to live miles from the nearest shop or even a main road 😳
My brother and his family live out in the sticks, a 20 min drive to get to nearest shop, by shop I mean a tiny store that sells just the basics. In the summer its beautiful but the winter months are awful. I always felt sorry for his kids especially as they got to their teenage years, as they were completely cut off from friends and had to rely on lifts to get anywhere. I can understand why some people want to live like that but town life for me all the way. Especially with children.

Reactions: 5
Out of respect to ash reid, I don’t think I would be posting photos of my dog. Talk about rubbing it in her face..or is it just me? I thought they were meant to all be friends with each other? If my friend lost a pet I wouldn’t then post a photo of mine the same day! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Firstly, nobody actually gives a duck you haven’t uploaded. Your content isn’t exactly cutting edge stuff. Only reason most look forward to it is for a good laugh because it’s so woeful 😂 and secondly, I’m probably in the minority here but dear lord that dog certainly ain’t no looker

edit: just to clarify I’m talking about Mabel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.