Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve was on stories showing his commute home hours after she'd (supposedly) had a fish supper at 2pm on her todd. He didn't bring them in for her.

Rebecca can you just address this? 😂😂😂
Rebecca’s search history

39C17C62-65F9-4E0B-9022-FB43809FF572.jpeg
243DC1B8-9BFC-4CDC-9258-63863AC90644.jpeg
646F1C97-7688-43F6-99AC-D7E015B4A5BA.jpeg
5D6440D0-62FB-4BAE-9C01-453080FE0C63.jpeg
65E11C39-059E-450D-AADB-A7A69E6BC135.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
My girls would be fuming if I was posting photos regularly of them in private moments and rightly so, a lot of my teenage daughters friends follow me on Instagram and I always check with her first if she’s happy for me to upload a photo of her (my profile is also private), children should have a right to privacy it makes me feel sick when she posts photos of them asleep in their beds it’s so intrusive and they will suffer for this when their older she’s such a selfish cow.
Exactly the same x hence why I mentioned about that other friend of my daughter who’s mum post on open profile and gets bullied coz of it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, how on Earth is she a mummy blogger? duck all of her content is to do with being a mum

Reactions: 17
I had to laugh when she was dancing to old school bangers next to Steve. There’s a 9 year gap between them. As he was heading to high school, she was going to nursery. As he was out on the town, she was only just starting high school. No comparison really

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Waaaaay too much time on your hands!
are you ok hun? But are you ok hun? It took me two minutes hun 🤪

I’m living my best life hun and I’d normally not even answer your hate hun,
I’m not bothered, like I’m really not bothered hun.
The government will crack down on trolls like you soon hun, you don’t even bother me....

......Shoves 6 biscuits in my gob.
5463A951-78DB-4163-AAD5-BBA556BE6FC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I can see ketchup lol
Oh i'm not disputing she's had them at some point recently, but I think she's just had them for lunch as part of her balanced modeeehhrayshunn pre wedding diet one day, then saved the box!

If she was gonna drive half an hour or more to get fish and chips for one, surely she might as well go and see her mum and have them together in memory of her nan?

are you ok hun? But are you ok hun? It took me two minutes hun 🤪

I’m living my best life hun and I’d normally not even answer your hate hun,
I’m not bothered, like I’m really not bothered hun.
The government will crack down on trolls like you soon hun, you don’t even bother me....

......Shoves 6 biscuits in my gob.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I have to comment. That box is 100% from the night before or something. Look at the greasy oil patches, screams leftovers! And the timeline.. playing with her son... got dressed up.. cleaned the kitchen.. ALL for the pic. Imagine setting that tripod up and taking that alone.. just staring down into the camera 😭😭😭😭😭😭 soooo weird

Reactions: 31
The girl is absolutely from another planet 😂😂 how can a mother of 2 be so obsessed with herself and getting attention when she’s got kids she should be preoccupied with. Just seems to me that it’s any excuse for a posing pic. Same as her stories, sharing old pics of her in her bikini on holiday, like duck away off and find something useful to do with your time other than ogling over photos of yourself! She really fancies herself as some celeb or model. Newsflash hun, you ain’t all that 🙄

Reactions: 18
Why is she on strike and not giving us any uploads? ☹ This is gonna be a tit week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she change her bio so much? And yet it always says the same thing. Just shuffles a few words around. What a great use of time. #smashinglife #bossbabingit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.