Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm doing some work today because I've got some work to do .... She just blows my mind with her wide range of vocab !! never mind mumgoals she is womangoals 🙈🙈😂😂😂 .. obviously joking but she is pure entertainment though 👌
I’ve got a confession to make it’s the first time I’ve watched her with the sound turned up my god is she thick or what and what’s with the duck lips

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca, your fish and chip box is 100% empty in that photo! These are from the Trawlerman which is a good 50 minutes away from you. What a sad sad life you lead. You're only damaging yourself in the long run!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She had no time to even leave the house in between posting on her stories, that is an empty box 😭😭😂 oh hun, are you okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely nothing in the box. She would have shown herself stuffing her mouth with chips if there was or a photo of them on her story at least 🙄

Reactions: 16
I think Rebecca deserves an apology from us all. She was hard at work today after all. Channel mum required her to go through all her pictures to send them a bump photo. Can you imagine how long that would actually take her with all the selfies and ass shots stored? I only worked 9 hours today, I’m sure her shift was much longer. #BossBabe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Rebecca deserves an apology from us all. She was hard at work today after all. Channel mum required her to go through all her pictures to send them a bump photo. Can you imagine how long that would actually take her with all the selfies and ass shots stored? I only worked 9 hours today, I’m sure her shift was much longer. #BossBabe

I hate bump shots .... especially other people’s. 🤢

Reactions: 24
So her ‘work’ was to find a bump picture and send it to channel mum 😩😩😩😩😩 5 minutes at a push. This girl needs to get a grip and a life while she’s at it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Steve has taken her car for the day too. Obviously didn’t want to look a tit wherever he has gone for the day 🤣
And I can’t imagine her wanting to drive his car just to go to the chippy 🤨 she doesn’t like getting off her ass most of the time so I doubt she’s done that!

Reactions: 16
There definitely aren’t chips in that box, if you zoom in on it you can see it’s empty. If there were chips in it you’d see them near the side. I’m genuinely quite worried about her

Reactions: 17
There definitely aren’t chips in that box, if you zoom in on it you can see it’s empty. If there were chips in it you’d see them near the side. I’m genuinely quite worried about her

Oh go on .... show us a photo for those of us blocked huns!!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Rebecca has so many more followers than Eilidh Wells. She might not be everyone’s cup of tea but she also has 2 little boys, and now is a stay at home mum. BUT her videos are far superior. Ditl, hauls, recipes, budgeting, she did all her own wedding decor etc and filmed it all. Surely Rebecca has to look and realise she is doing less than the minimum now. Call it a day, or buck up your ideas, hun.

Reactions: 8
What is this work she keeps rambling on about? She hasn’t posted a video in however long and no ads for months so what is she actually doing?

Reactions: 14
Ahh I asked in page before was your screenshot with you and another channel mum specifically referring to Rebs getting dropped or was there a big review behind the scenes with all the cmums?
Ahhh sorry, I must have missed that one.
Its a convo between me and one of my friends who's a channel mum.
From what I can gather their contracts are reviewed on a rolling basis and that was the only response they have had since making complaints about her following Coronavirus gate.

Reactions: 6
She had a huge surge in followers that time she faked cried and parttimeworkingmummy shared her story and asked her followers to follow her. She hasn’t gained them by being interesting or good at influencing. She’s absolutely woeful at this game and every day I get redder and redder for her

Reactions: 12
I don't know what's more concerning...
The fact she's made a fake 'tribute' towards her dead grandmother, the fact she's lied about what she's eating or the fact she still has a fish and chip box from weeks ago!

I'm always the first to defend people who diagnose others with mental health issues..
But she's bleeping lost it.

SHE NEEDS CHECKING IN TO SOMEWHERE.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.