Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this once but I’ve never seen her have a shower? For someone who posts so much of her daily life, you never see her have wet hair?
Not to mention she wore those Christmas pjs every night for a week straight at Christmas time 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't know what's more concerning...
The fact she's made a fake 'tribute' towards her dead grandmother, the fact she's lied about what she's eating or the fact she still has a fish and chip box from weeks ago!

I'm always the first to defend people who diagnose others with mental health issues..
But she's bleeping lost it.

SHE NEEDS CHECKING IN TO SOMEWHERE.
Before I read the post I seriously thought it was an ad! So fake and posed looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100% that’s an empty box.. Steve’s out for the day so he didn’t get it for her. She would of 100% shown the actual food and said ‘sooo yummeh’ if there was actually fish and chips in the box. I doubt she gets Uber eats or deliveroo up in the middle of nowhere. Also it’s not as if her mum Vists often so she wouldn’t of took it for her. Strange!

Reactions: 20
100% that’s an empty box.. Steve’s out for the day so he didn’t get it for her. She would of 100% shown the actual food and said ‘sooo yummeh’ if there was actually fish and chips in the box. I doubt she gets Uber eats or deliveroo up in the middle of nowhere. Also it’s not as if her mum Vists often so she wouldn’t of took it for her. Strange!
Sorry if this comes across harsh but she doesn't give a tit about her grandma! She pootled off to Center Parcs with Steves family the day she died then dashed off to Pets at Home as soon as the curtain closed in the crematorium to get supplies for her new "baby girl" (dog)

No, she realises even some of her "fans" have called out her behaviour after her comments on Coronavirus this past week and that Channel Mum are about to drop her so as pulling the sympathy card has worked well in the past, she thinks why not do it again!

Reactions: 27
She planned this fish supper for her nan ages ago didn't she? Or did I imagine that?? 😂 maybe the photo is from a while back or she kept the empty box? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh let me think - how can I honour my dead Grandmother? Visit her grave? Take some flowers? Put a tribute in the local paper? No I’ll stuff my big fat face with fish and chips. Wow what a tribute!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She planned this fish supper for her nan ages ago didn't she? Or did I imagine that?? 😂 maybe the photo is from a while back or she kept the empty box? 🤔
photo was definitely taken today it’s the same as what she’s wearing and how she’s done her hair in her todays stories 😂

Reactions: 3
How on earth can you see if there are no chips in there😂... Steve might of got them and brought them back lol

Where are the kids while her and Steve are raving in the bedroom 😑

Reactions: 8
She probably had it on Sunday, oh no wait, she has that big roast we see each Sunday on the meal plan 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to get imbedded in the great chip shop debate 2020 but there is grease on the box, could be from her hair 🤷‍♀️

I think it’s sweet she lets woodyh do her nails, they look fabulous.

B623DCB6-178D-45B4-938C-39CA9B803A03.jpeg

photographic evidence of manky manicure and box. Lamb level professionalism here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Steve was on stories showing his commute home hours after she'd (supposedly) had a fish supper at 2pm on her todd. He didn't bring them in for her.

Rebecca can you just address this? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alright hun, put your gunfingers & ‘bangers’ away.
Each time she makes me cringe I think to myself, corrrr I don’t think I could cringe any harder, yet here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine everytime you have the slightest bit of fun with anyone you've got to get your camera out and film it for the gram 🙄 🎬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.