Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she doesn’t wash every single day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely if you didn’t take your make up off the previous evening you would wake up and have a bath or shower
i shower everyday, if one night i cba to get in shower i will always get in the next day. So she clearly hasn't showered last night or this morning the minger!

Reactions: 18
I’m no skincare guru but I do pride myself on looking after my skin. The fact she sleeps in her makeup because she ‘couldn’t be bothered’ to take it off is another reason why I think she would just smell when you meet her 😂😂 also , the miceller water she uses to clean her skin?? ‘ARE YOU OKEEEH HUN’ you need a cleanser to get rid of the dirt on your face. I’m sure she has a Elemis cleansing balm, why isn’t she using that to take her makeup off? because she’s dirty.. that’s the only conclusion I have. Grot bag 😂
So she didn't shower last night and obviously didn't shower this morning either! No wonder Steve is out for the day! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
'Ive got ready and put some make up on because i just feel more productive' no hun you've done it because you knew you was going to be taking a picture of yourself! Is that why you cleaned your kitchen too?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's stages a photo of her eating fish and chips to get sympathy for her Gran dying. Has to be a proper timer on a tripod too because Alfie and Steve aren't in to take it for her. So staged it's unreal. I can't cope. I AM NOT OKAY HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet she smells worse than that fish and chip box seeing as she never seems to have a wash 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
hehhhh!!! :ROFLMAO: i've just realised that after this weekends shitshow me and some other old timers on these forums have now progressed to VIP status - all thanks to Beggy lamb - cheers Elleh for elevating us to VIP status!
Ha ha I’ve been promoted to a chatty member!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes had way too much filler. She always looks possessed when she tries to look happy now.. she was miles better before!!! Screenshot_20200310-141920_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 6
She's such a saddo. Bet she didn't buy Woody and fish and chips, bet she gobbled them up while he was having a nap. (Haven't seen her stories so if I'm wrong I'll take it back!) And why is she buying fish and chips for 1 in the middle of the day? Why not buy them tonight and eat them as a family???

Reactions: 30
Wouldnt surprise me if she kept an empty box to use as a prop... we didn't see her perfect journey leaving the dungeon with 0 traffic and Steve is out all day.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tuesday afternoon, she's only just got dressed, hasn't showered after sleeping in makeup, greasy fish and chips for lunch....

Please someone tell me why this girl has so many sheep that are blindsided by her?
Her life is a mess.

Shes had way too much filler. She always looks possessed when she tries to look happy now.. she was miles better before!!!View attachment 93749
Thats not filler... That's fat.

Reactions: 22
I genuinely thought this too. There's probably nothing in that chippy box. She'll have saved it from another time to use as a prop. 😂😂

1) She would have storied herself leaving the house to buy them. "Hi Everywun. I'm just heading out to grab fish n chips for lunch because I eat lunch at lunchtimes"

2) Why would you buy fish and chips at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon. Surely if you were having a takeaway/treat in memory of your Nan you would wait until the whole family is home and sit around the table together. Raising a glass (of Malibu) to her. Sharing stories. Not setting your tripod up to sit and eat them alone quickly before you have to do the school run. Weird.

3) Wouldn't they be cold by the time she got them home to the dungeon? 😂😂

So many questions but they all point towards her being a proper sad individual who's staged a photo for sympathy and engagement.

Wouldnt surprise me if she kept an empty box to use as a prop... we didn't see her perfect journey leaving the dungeon with 0 traffic and Steve is out all day.😂

Reactions: 49
Right so she only got dressed at midday, how’d she get to the fish and chip shop and home again so fast then, it’s not like she has one on her doorstep. I reckon whoever said she’s saved that box is absolutely spot on. Imagine dolling yourself up to pose like that as a tribute to your dead nan. This girl is seriously something else

Reactions: 42
I’m pretty sure there were nicer ways to celebrate your nan and what she meant to you but posing in your dungeon with what is probably an empty fish & chip box, well ‘ARE YOU OKAY HUN?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fish and chips would be cold by the time she had driven home from the nearest chippy to where she lives. Totally staged photo

Reactions: 28
If there was anything in that chippy box I can guarantee she'd have filmed herself stuffing her gob in the car, cause we all know how often she does that.
Why doesn't she go visit her mum to see how she is today.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.