Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they are having a roast dinner on Sunday what is she planning on roasting? There was no joint of meat or whole chicken in the shop was there, or did I miss it? 🤷‍♀️
I reckon she goes to Steve's mums every week for a roast. But doesn't gram it cause she thinks it makes her look more #mumgoals to make out she does it

Reactions: 11
Lol. When did she say this? That’s like when Meldrum said the police had all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
She did a Q&A with Steve about a year ago and someone asked her what advice she could give about trolls when she said that 😂

GTFOH meldrum didn't say that?! 😳 I'm sorry but are they so deluded and self absorbed to think the police give a tit!

2 weeks ago a stolen vehicle plowed into my fairly expensive car whilst the occupants were trying to switch vehicles following a robbery, writing not only my car off but 3 others as well including the one that they nicked.....

It's been tit for me as I have no car but I doubt its even a medium level priority for the police 🤷🏻‍♀️ given that they're massively understaffed and have all their time taken up with child sex abuse and knife crime I think that's perfectly understandable.

But if I can accept that a vehicle theft and criminal damage to 4 cars isn't going to really get a second thought WHY would an influencer think that the police will waste even 30 seconds of their precious time cos I said Rebecca lamb was a size 14 and not a 10 on the Internet 😂😩 jesus christ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She did a Q&A with Steve about a year ago and someone asked her what advice she could give about trolls when she said that 😂

GTFOH meldrum didn't say that?! 😳 I'm sorry but are they so deluded and self absorbed to think the police give a tit!

2 weeks ago a stolen vehicle plowed into my fairly expensive car whilst the occupants were trying to switch vehicles following a robbery, writing not only my car off but 3 others as well including the one that they nicked.....

It's been tit for me as I have no car but I doubt its even a medium level priority for the police 🤷🏻‍♀️ given that they're massively understaffed and have all their time taken up with child sex abuse and knife crime I think that's perfectly understandable.

But if I can accept that a vehicle theft and criminal damage to 4 cars isn't going to really get a second thought WHY would an influencer think that the police will waste even 30 seconds of their precious time cos I said Rebecca lamb was a size 14 and not a 10 on the Internet 😂😩 jesus christ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
haha yes, Meldrum did say that.

she said that she had been in regular contact with the police and that they were taking it very very seriously and that they had obtained ALL of our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and were going to do us all for harassment.... and then in the next breath that we were all
Going to be done for slander......!!!!!!

I’m still waiting for MI5 to show up at my door to lock me up for crimes against an influencers overinflated ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
haha yes, Meldrum did say that.

she said that she had been in regular contact with the police and that they were taking it very very seriously and that they had obtained ALL of our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and were going to do us all for harassment.... and then in the next breath that we were all
Going to be done for slander......!!!!!!

I’m still waiting for MI5 to show up at my door to lock me up for crimes against an influencers overinflated ego.
I don't follow Meldrum but if she ever does a Q&A someone needs to ask her how long she thinks youse have all got before youre spending time at her majesty's pleasure cos it's been 6 months (or however long it's actually been) and you're still waiting for the police to turn up 😂😩

Whose worse out the two? Lamb or Meldrum?

Reactions: 5
I don't follow Meldrum but if she ever does a Q&A someone needs to ask her how long she thinks youse have all got before youre spending time at her majesty's pleasure cos it's been 6 months (or however long it's actually been) and you're still waiting for the police to turn up 😂😩

It’s actually laughable because anyone committing true crimes online would be using VPNs, the police wouldn’t give two fucks about an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) never mind take it serious and factual that it’s genuine 😂

Reactions: 5
Meldrum would probably consider herself more upper class than Lamb.
The truth is they are both lazy, ignorant, money grabbing, child exploiting beggars without a maternal bone between them.

The main difference is Meldrum covers herself in sugar (all sweetness and light),
Lamb covers herself in cream (that has split).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Police are too busy with rebeccas meltdown and sorting out us nasty trolls to care about real crime sorry! THIS is the real crime obvs, slagging off beggas lack of veg in her food shop and her manky nails 🤣
Her rant yesterday ‘when are the government going to do something about this??’ About what??
Someone sending you a message saying you’re an embarrassment? Please 🤣
I worked in a call centre for a few years and the amount of crap I took and people telling me to duck off. Maybe I should of demanded the government do something back then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got a reply from Channel Mum about Rebecca filming Alfie when he'd asked her not to. Only to say they'd raise the issue with her, but still.

I couldn't not do anything. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
So if they are having a roast dinner on Sunday what is she planning on roasting? There was no joint of meat or whole chicken in the shop was there, or did I miss it? 🤷‍♀️
are you ok hun? its clearly roast tinned tomatoes ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has there been no new content from her in a week now? She claims this is her job and she works so hard for it yet I couldn’t just not show up to my job for the next week with no explanation? She puts very little thought in to the content she creates

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Love that colour ! Where did you get it from?

Hopefully the link should work

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I guarantee the next video we see too will be either a speed clean or a vlog, same old boring content 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why has there been no new content from her in a week now? She claims this is her job and she works so hard for it yet I couldn’t just not show up to my job for the next week with no explanation? She puts very little thought in to the content she creates
When she does finally put one out it'll be a day in the life vlog or her seventeenth "everyday soft glam makeup routine" this year so don't hold ur breath for anything good mate!

Reactions: 6
When she does finally put one out it'll be a day in the life vlog or her seventeenth "everyday soft glam makeup routine" this year so don't hold ur breath for anything good mate!
There is a million different videos she could be doing I mean she’s getting married soon she could of pulled loads of content from that! How to get married on a budget of x amount, different dress styles that are on trend at the minute, about the certain choices they’ve decided to make for things like flowers, colour themes, food and wedding favours!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.