Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a million different videos she could be doing I mean she’s getting married soon she could of pulled loads of content from that! How to get married on a budget of x amount, different dress styles that are on trend at the minute, about the certain choices they’ve decided to make for things like flowers, colour themes, food and wedding favours!
I said the same myself a few posts back

Reactions: 5
I'm in the bath with no video to watch.

1/10 - would not recommend.
Just got in from work & seeing friends (Ya know Becks, it’s called a life) and I’m very disappointed to not have a video to laugh at. Although she makes me laugh that she fills her day with the most mundane tasks that normal people do around their daily lives e.g food shop and dentist. I’ve said it a million times but I could never let myself get that boring, especially broadcasting it to thousands of people it’s embarrassing! I lead a normal life, nothing exciting and that’s exactly why I wouldn’t set up as an ‘influencer’ cos really, who cares about me going to work & the gym daily? No one. Why did she ever think it would be a good idea to do it with her even more boring life!!

Reactions: 9
Just got in from work & seeing friends (Ya know Becks, it’s called a life) and I’m very disappointed to not have a video to laugh at. Although she makes me laugh that she fills her day with the most mundane tasks that normal people do around their daily lives e.g food shop and dentist. I’ve said it a million times but I could never let myself get that boring, especially broadcasting it to thousands of people it’s embarrassing! I lead a normal life, nothing exciting and that’s exactly why I wouldn’t set up as an ‘influencer’ cos really, who cares about me going to work & the gym daily? No one. Why did she ever think it would be a good idea to do it with her even more boring life!!
Exactly! It comes to something when your life is more exciting than an “influencer”. Isn’t they idea that you are influenced in to wanting to be like them? No thanks. I’ll stick with my life thanks 😬😬😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She posts that she loves siannise and luke from love island - I REALLY hope she tries to copy them and posts a TikTok of her and Steve dancing together because I might actually die

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Asking who is worse, Lamb or Meldrum is like asking "would you rather have no real ADs or have all your ADS pulled"

They both about as sucky as the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Alfie knows she takes pictures of him while he’s fast asleep and posts them for everyone to see seeing as he doesn’t like to be recorded

• Sad
Reactions: 33
hehhhh!!! :ROFLMAO: i've just realised that after this weekends shitshow me and some other old timers on these forums have now progressed to VIP status - all thanks to Beggy lamb - cheers Elleh for elevating us to VIP status!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
no wonder she’s not bothered about this virus, it’s all so clear to me now! she’s not arsed by the shortages in the shops because nobody’s buying the bleeping spam and we know she doesn’t ever buy toilet rolls or soap of any type so she’s not noticing that either.. she lives in the middle of nowhere and I can’t see her been the type to watch the news I bet she only found out there was something wrong when a head line popped up on her news app! Ohh holy duck the tinned tomatoes! I bet she had a mental break down when she realised all the tinned tomatoes had disappeared from the shops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
no wonder she’s not bothered about this virus, it’s all so clear to me now! she’s not arsed by the shortages in the shops because nobody’s buying the bleeping spam and we know she doesn’t ever buy toilet rolls or soap of any type so she’s not noticing that either.. she lives in the middle of nowhere and I can’t see her been the type to watch the news I bet she only found out there was something wrong when a head line popped up on her news app! Ohh holy duck the tinned tomatoes! I bet she had a mental break down when she realised all the tinned tomatoes had disappeared from the shops 😂
Just realised.... your right why no loo rolls???? Ever
Or dishwasher tabs
Laundry detergent
Hand wash
😱

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she said she never shows is because “it’s not food” or have I dreamt this? 😂🤣
I think she did. But it doesn't stop her showing the new plates she keeps buying or clothing. It's her trying to make excuses. Everything she does is half hearted, she's so unprofessional

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she did. But it doesn't stop her showing the new plates she keeps buying or clothing. It's her trying to make excuses. Everything she does is half hearted, she's so unprofessional
And she always buys toilet roll from
B&m... but we’ve only seen this a handful of times 🤣 and there’s only about 8 in a pack so duck knows how it lasts so bloody long 🤣
I had to buy the same toilet roll the other day because everyone is buying the shops out (And I got the last one 🤦🏼‍♀️) and I hate it!!! So cheap 😖🤮

Reactions: 3
She’s always got so much work to do, but what is she doing exactly? Because she doesn’t keep up with her videos, she doesn’t get the AD’s. Maybe she just means she’s got so much work to do, prancing around the room for 12 year olds on Tik Tok

Reactions: 21
Her story this morning. She sounds like she's climbing a mountain; her breathing! She can't be that unfit, at her age?

Reactions: 8
It’s Caroline’s funeral today she was so cut up about it but clearly hasn’t given much thought afterwards.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but however tired I am I always take my makeup off before bed! Infact it’s off way before bedtime I just feel so much cleaner once I’ve washed my face properly! She is a riff lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.