Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so £59 in aldi
£10 butches
£10+ b n m..
That’s a bleeping £80 food shop HUN.
Also you can get packs of 6 Crisps in any supermarket for a quid, so she gets 7 tiny portions that will go stale and wastes expensive food bags. #mumneedstheSACK.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I came on to say this haha.
Also what did she wear to go the food shop? Was that not her going outfit last week now she’s wearing it on a Monday morning for food shop??
she probs wanted men slobbering over her whilst she bent down for the sorin for the boys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#mumhack

Is she taking the piss? All those wasted freezer bags with 10 crisps in each?

Waiting for the reposting of the sheep all waving their freezer bags around with this genius hack. FFS!

By the way, she either goes food shopping in leggings and crop tops or fully decked put in leather pants and tight top. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Call me boring but in my house it's toast cereal or eggs 🙈
my daughter has toast or a healthy cereal. I told her she could have some of her dad's chocco hoops this weekend as a treat and she fully made the most of it and ended up having 3 bowls because she kept saying she was still hungry haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes so fame hungry that's what I find so weird about her, we know she did Britians got talent, she's been singing on her IG stories saying I don't normally share my voice but etc she has her youtube and now she's jumping on the tik tok bandwagon practicing routines when she should be doing activities or fun stuff with her boys I love that she's still waiting for her big break meanwhile Steve's seeing to the boys and trying to make moves business wise all while she dances around the spare bedroom not a care in the world except for trolls .
When did she sing did anyone save it? I've missed so much lately but I need to see that haha

Reactions: 4
What does she think she's achieving with her "mum hack" here? 6 bags of pom bears are £1 Reb. They're already bagged up in individual bags for you. No freezer bags necessary. Orrr just put a handful in a bowl and clip the top? I don't get it. She's got so much time on her hands and this is how she fills it instead of doing something productive?

Reactions: 32
Wow. I’ve only just caught up on all her antics from the past few days. What a life to lead.
How do we know she was on BGT?!

Reactions: 2
If she wanted to wear the pvc leggings why not wear them with a nice casual fluffy jumper? Like her girl crush does...I bet she's 'that mum' who goes to parents eve mega overdressed. She's cracked me up today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow. I’ve only just caught up on all her antics from the past few days. What a life to lead.
How do we know she was on BGT?!
She wasnt on it I dont think.... she auditioned and didnt even get past the producers....She said it on a story I believe

Reactions: 4
So she claims to have a budget of £60 a week, and she's happy with how she's sticking to it. I really do question her mentality, last week was the first shop in ages under £70, also EVERYONE knows she doesn't show everything, especially the alcohol that both she and Steve drinks. Regularly items appear in videos that weren't in the shopping haul. Plus she admits they regularly go and do a top up shop by Friday and they do eat out quite often and have takeaways. I bet if she was honest and showed everything, Including ALL top up shops, I bet weekly they spend between £100&£150,not including eating out and take aways. How much she spends is irrelevant, but why the need to lie?

Also, I know others may do the same but she has meat 6 out of 7 days of the week! And it's not the best quality meat either. I'm no vegetarian but I definitely don't eat meat as regularly.

I know it's been said before but given where she lives, she could do so much to promote healthy eating and giving kids a varied diet. Grow her own veg, updates on how it's all going. Tips on how to do it etc.
Those veggie crisps might be healthier than a pack of walkers but they're still not healthy.
Rebegga reminds me of Denise Royle from the tv show The Royle Family. She thought Roast chicken crisps for dinner was the same as having a roast chicken and her idea of making sure her kids got their five a day was a tin of tomato soup. But at least Denise Royle was a TV character, that's the reality is Rebegga house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I imagining it or did she say they were having soup for dinner one day last week? As is soup, a starter. My kids would be starving after that even with a couple of slices of bread. Also imagine Steve coming home after long cold day int dales to bleeping soup for dinner 😩 get used to it hun, thats what you’re marrying into

Reactions: 10
So she claims to have a budget of £60 a week, and she's happy with how she's sticking to it. I really do question her mentality, last week was the first shop in ages under £70, also EVERYONE knows she doesn't show everything, especially the alcohol that both she and Steve drinks. Regularly items appear in videos that weren't in the shopping haul. Plus she admits they regularly go and do a top up shop by Friday and they do eat out quite often and have takeaways. I bet if she was honest and showed everything, Including ALL top up shops, I bet weekly they spend between £100&£150,not including eating out and take aways. How much she spends is irrelevant, but why the need to lie?

Rebegga reminds me of Denise Royle from the tv show The Royle Family. She thought Roast chicken crisps for dinner was the same as having a roast chicken and her idea of making sure her kids got their five a day was a tin of tomato soup. But at least Denise Royle was a TV character, that's the reality is Rebegga house
She isn't even sticking to £60 - She spent £59 in Aldi, plus £10 in the butchers and then got some more bits in B&M... How can she say she's doing well with her budget?!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I imagining it or did she say they were having soup for dinner one day last week? As is soup, a starter. My kids would be starving after that even with a couple of slices of bread. Also imagine Steve coming home after long cold day int dales to bleeping soup for dinner 😩 get used to it hun, thats what you’re marrying into
I watch a lot of meal idea videos on YouTube and I just don't think soup is a meal. I would be starving after it 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.