Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really annoying me how she can't just apologise. She's such a selfish prick! She isn't bothered because it hasn't directly affected her yet and she can't even think about other people. My friend is a travel agent and because of all the airlines cancelling flights etc the company is down 60% so now he has been made redundant with immediate effect! Another friend of mine has family in the army and they have been deployed to the streets of the UK. Things are going to get so much worse and i'm actually getting quite scared. But it's okay cos beggy from the dales is sending me positive thoughts and says it's not real anyway so i'm sure we will all be okay hunsssss

Sorry if there is spelling mistakes, I wrote that in rage at her! haha

Reactions: 12
Rebecca Lamb #31 Corona Virus is fake, let's all copy my recipe for banana cake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Thread suggestion;

Corona this, Corona that, don't mind me I'm a silly twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb 31: milk? frothy, food? sloppy, coronavirus hasn’t hit me so I’m getting cocky!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:

Corona Virus doesn’t matter, I have plenty of spam to cook in batter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The video 😭😭😭 I cant bleeping cope. A 4 minute video of smoothies. I’m lost for words

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Roast bitatoes.
We've had them cooked in a slow cooker, on the radiator and now we have them in a frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she shitting me? I honestly can’t watch that. bleeping smoothies!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
REBECCA if they aren’t “roasted” then they aren’t roast potatoes... they are fried potatoes! Jesus Christ!!! How is she so thick?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God the way she does that sarcastic voice along with fake accent because she's got to talk about something grown up and serious, if it was a chat about trolling we'd have the sad face with a tear rolling down level of worry from her but illness,death and pandemics is just a bit meh for Rebs she obviously thinks telling people to cheer up is the cure all we've been waiting for.

Reactions: 10
So they’re in a pan with butter, salt and pepper and stuff. Which stuff? Stuff is not another option to a full stop. Just stop talking after salt and pepper.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her “super fun” video is about bleeping SMOOTHIES?!!!!!!

seriously. Just give up Rebecca. This is just embarrassing. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her “super fun” video is about bleeping SMOOTHIES?!!!!!!

seriously. Just give up Rebecca. This is just embarrassing. 🤣🤣🤣
World is in turmoil...drink a smoothie..solve your problems.
#solidarityinsmoothies #smoothoveryourworries

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Smoothies..... you have got to be kidding 🤬 In the middle of a pandemic where supplies are low wherever you shop and she makes and posts a video about smoothies 🤬

Reactions: 31
Well that was exciting 🤨

roast bitatoes in a frying pan 🧐 at least these have more colour on them than if she did them in the oven the ones she normally does look like they’ve been cooked by steves breath

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.