Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyup89

Rebecca, your fish and chip box is 100% empty in that photo! These are from the Trawlerman which is a good 50 minutes away from you. What a sad sad life you lead. You're only damaging yourself in the long run!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

virgofalls

VIP Member
I genuinely thought this too. There's probably nothing in that chippy box. She'll have saved it from another time to use as a prop. 😂😂

1) She would have storied herself leaving the house to buy them. "Hi Everywun. I'm just heading out to grab fish n chips for lunch because I eat lunch at lunchtimes"

2) Why would you buy fish and chips at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon. Surely if you were having a takeaway/treat in memory of your Nan you would wait until the whole family is home and sit around the table together. Raising a glass (of Malibu) to her. Sharing stories. Not setting your tripod up to sit and eat them alone quickly before you have to do the school run. Weird.

3) Wouldn't they be cold by the time she got them home to the dungeon? 😂😂

So many questions but they all point towards her being a proper sad individual who's staged a photo for sympathy and engagement.

Wouldnt surprise me if she kept an empty box to use as a prop... we didn't see her perfect journey leaving the dungeon with 0 traffic and Steve is out all day.😂

OhhBacon

VIP Member
👆It's the line about The Government that makes me laugh.
I think The Government have got a few more things to worry about at the moment than some 2 bit upstart sending messages to herself to up her engagement!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Kinda lost for words after what we've all witnessed this week from this woman but the lowest of low is definitely her son telling her to please stop filming him and her refusing to respect his wishes, please if there's any channel mum ladies on here make the necessary complaint regarding this situation he's a minor saying no very clearly and she's not respecting this boys right to be heard.

Reactions: 45

viewtube

VIP Member
She’s uploaded another tiktok

Large brunette opens mouth for facialView attachment 92677
As much as I don't like her, the nurse in me is genuinely concerned for her mental health because right now her behaviour is very iratic, she appears drunk, her eyes are glazed, she's ranting and yelling In her posts but more of a concern the boys are witnessing this behaviour. Alfie's asking her to not video him and her response to that was not the way a caring mother should react. Where the hell is Steve while all this is going on? By him allowing it to continue he's not protecting the boys and their welfare. Both are quite irresponsible parents but in different ways

Reactions: 45

So annoyed I

why has she put those crisps in all tang plastic? I buy big bags like that for my little girl and I put a few at a time on a little bowl for her then clip the rest up to keep them fresh with a little clip thing from ikea. Surely this isn’t a “#mumhack” you are wasting more plastic than you need to!! That’s not good for your kids at all!!

Reactions: 44

mummy2under2

VIP Member
FFS! This girl is a joke.

Just been paid:
'Swipe up to sign this petition to hold media and tabloids accountable...'

Need my hair done:
'Swipe up to join a gossip magazine subscription which write bullshit stories about celebs'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

virgofalls

VIP Member
Sorry but her latest story "I decided to get dressed because it motivates me" I CANNOT. Why is she justifying putting real clothes on?

We all get dressed Rebecca for no other reason than it's day time and we're not absolute lazy scruffs.

Are you okay? I mean .. "Are you OTAAAAAY?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is filming Alfie when he's clearly asked you not to being kind Rebecca?!

You've violated his privacy when he clearly didn't give you consent. That sums you up completely. Congratulations, that's your parenting legacy.

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 43

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She didn't have enough memory on her laptop for a video because she had one lonely photo saved for today's ad. Was her laptop kindly gifted by Leapfrog???

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cooper123

VIP Member
Right so she only got dressed at midday, how’d she get to the fish and chip shop and home again so fast then, it’s not like she has one on her doorstep. I reckon whoever said she’s saved that box is absolutely spot on. Imagine dolling yourself up to pose like that as a tribute to your dead nan. This girl is seriously something else

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I want to say this in the hope that maybe her or Steve read here for no other reason than just to broaden their narrow mindset a tiny bit so here goes ....I love that I open my bedroom window each day and see a very pretty CITY SCAPE ! the evenings are the best all the little lights turned on from the houses and shops near and far, seeing the people heading to and from work, a bit of traffic and daily hub bub from the local school, I like my morning chat with next door when we're scrapping ice off our car windows or in summer when our avenue fills with kids and the mowers come out, i could go on and on but basically living in a town surrounded by signs of life motivates me and I'm sure many others so this idea the Hobson's have that we all secretly want to be isolated on some moors, seeing nothing but grassy hills and mud is so off the mark and unrelatable for most of her followers .

• Heart