Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She looks an absolute state in that last crop top picture, but yeah,keep smashing life Hun 🙄

Also...apologies in advance if I offend anyone..
I hate this joggers trend. Joggers are fine for in the house, but I would never be seen dead in them in public as I think they look a bit scruffy, and even if you're a size 6 they make you look bigger than you are. Rarely flattering on anyone in my opinion.

Again, sorry if I offend you! Just grew up being told to always dress nicer than you think you should and that joggers are for exercising or lounging 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Freedomof Speech

My blood temperature is ... fucking boiling. Right so this misinformed, stupid and down right dangerous human has decided the best way to deal with a pandemic that may effect her children/family/country is to stop watching the news. She’s not worried, yey. She’s going to be extra positive- fake and un-fucking-helpful. What about all the people that WILL DIE because of this, surely its like IGNORING PEOPLE KILLING THEMSELVES. How can she act like she cares about one thing, then total disregards another. Plus stocking up your cupboards when you have small kids isn’t stupid/selfish/wrong it’s being responsible for children and acknowledging that it’s serious you bellend.

Either don’t talk about it or actually get the facts and spread HELPFUL INFORMATION to your followers. Jesus she is so selfish. No amount of flap flashing or arse flapping will get you out of this very REAL pandemic

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

spiderpig

This morning I have been upgraded to 'Chatty Member', I would like to thank Rebecca for all the shit she produces which has given me the opportunity to get to this position. Keep up the good work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Morning huns 🙋🏻‍♀️

Morning Rebecca, when you’re next in B&M get yourself something to shift the mould growing around your window frames 🤢 Astonish do a fab one hun it’s called Mould Mildew Remover, you just spray, leave for a few mins & wipe but put some marigolds on hun it’s strong stuff & it might wreck your gorgeous nails and we can’t have that can we hun!........Maybe even film it hun for a YouTube Spring deep clean, as you’re always asking for ideas hun I thought it’d be a good one, thank me later hun when it works.........#bossbabe #bossmumhack #channelmumgoals #hun

• Haha
Reactions: 41

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200311_171954.jpg

Load of shit though ain't it hun?
Just the media hyping it up ain't it hun?
Only old people that'll die though ain't it hun?

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 40

EnolaGay

So let me get this right , when Caroline Flack died rebecca dumbass lamb preached to her flock that the media and trolls were the reason she took her own life , she was so upset and could obviously totally relate to her as they both get trolled and are both hounded by the media being such high calibre celebs , #besties# bossbabe# uokhuns.. now only days after the funeral she is doing an AD for the ones she says are responsible for her heros death...oh wait a minute , sorry for all that i understand now , they are giving her a few quid so its all ok now , they not bad people at all #anything4a£...REBECCA LAMB YOU ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITE...You were slating (trolling according to your OPTION) these magazines etc and how nasty they were yet now your praising them and wanting your sheep to pay subscriptions to these companies that only a few weeks ago you wanted your sheep to raise awareness and have them fined , shut down , made to be responsible for your heros death....you are without doubt the WORLDS THICKEST 2 FACED , (and chinned) , DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve been desperate to write this but couldn’t think how to. You sum it up perfectly.
I would literally NEVER, on hearing the news of someone’s suicide, think about going onto social media and making it about me, NEVER!!
even if I was triggered by the suicide because it hit close to home, this is not my story.....

yet every SINGLE influencer bint that thinks it’s ok to sell their kids childhood to the highest bidder (actually no, we don’t pay anything we see their kids childhoods for free)
Jumped on the chance to ride on her body bag, and I don’t care how harsh that sounds that’s the reality of what happened.

you don’t use the body of a woman you don’t know as a way to up your engagement.
Show your respect, send your best wishes to her family and zip it.

Ive no respect for anyone who used their monetised account to do differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Casperron

VIP Member
Did I really just see a girl take crisps out a bag to put them into another bag ? I am leaving this platform

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Clarity456

VIP Member
Lol. When did she say this? That’s like when Meldrum said the police had all our IP addresses.
She did a Q&A with Steve about a year ago and someone asked her what advice she could give about trolls when she said that 😂

GTFOH meldrum didn't say that?! 😳 I'm sorry but are they so deluded and self absorbed to think the police give a shit!

2 weeks ago a stolen vehicle plowed into my fairly expensive car whilst the occupants were trying to switch vehicles following a robbery, writing not only my car off but 3 others as well including the one that they nicked.....

It's been shit for me as I have no car but I doubt its even a medium level priority for the police 🤷🏻‍♀️ given that they're massively understaffed and have all their time taken up with child sex abuse and knife crime I think that's perfectly understandable.

But if I can accept that a vehicle theft and criminal damage to 4 cars isn't going to really get a second thought WHY would an influencer think that the police will waste even 30 seconds of their precious time cos I said Rebecca lamb was a size 14 and not a 10 on the Internet 😂😩 jesus christ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Morning huns, you all okeh?

Had a minute so popped in cause i had a minute, then gonna do some work cause I have work to do. Possibly come back later to tattle cause I have some tattling to do too. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

GoLando

VIP Member
Whyyyyyy does she have to drag Steve and woody along when she’s getting her nails done?!?! Can she not just take Alfie to school then go and get them done on her own?? Poor woody will no doubt just get sat in Costa with Steve waiting for her 😫
Why is she getting her nails done when four nail appointments would pay for the boys to have slats for their beds?!

• Heart

So annoyed I

I actually can't believe this ad! what a contradiction. All she has done for the past few weeks is slate the media and what they do to people and what happened to caroline flack in all those magazines and now she is promoting an app to read those exact magazines!!! you okayyyyy hun?
In fact scrap that it's beggy i can believe she would do anything for money, desperate times.

Reactions: 36

Clarity456

VIP Member
Whilst that may be true for the majority of mums, I wouldn't call being last on the self care list spending hundreds of pounds on fillers to be pumped into your face, treating yourself to new nails every 3 weeks as well as false lashes and brow lamination and making sure you've got plenty of white outfits for your hen do whilst your children go about looking like stig of the dump, sleep on the floor, and get all their Christmas and birthday presents from Poundland? 🤔 😂 Surely that must have been some wording she was given by the brand?! 😳 She can't have wrote it herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve known some horrible people in my life but I honestly think Rebecca and Steve are top of the list at this point. Coronavirus isn’t a joke, it’s very real and while most of the world are living in a nightmare, those two don’t seem to care at all. I think what separates them from the rest of the world is that most of us care for others, we are willing to help others in need and we are genuinely worried about our families who may not survive if they catch this.

I don’t have much family at all and the people I do have, I cant see for the foreseeable. At the moment I’m dropping shopping into my elderly gran and video calling siblings, but I can’t video call my gran, only a phone call which means she doesn’t even get to see our faces and we don’t see hers. My two year old is asking for his family, he wants to see them and he wants to play with his cousins and he can’t. I can’t explain all of this to a 2 year old and it breaks my heart.

This is very real Rebecca and it’s not going away any time soon. I think you both should publicly apologise for how you’ve gone about this. You may think you’re safe because you ‘work from home’ but i can guarantee A LOT of people will have lost respect for you after this. In turn that means your views and likes go down. Oh and btw you’re both cunts. Hope your hen doesn’t go ahead and I hope woody shits on your white hen do clothes, that’s the least you deserve for being such a vile cow 😊

• Heart
  • Haha

Eli15

Wow, no youtube videos for over a week because shes been super busy with work.

Aka, flicking through an online app and pretending to read for a quick ad.

Come on gal. Get a grip of yourself. Admit you're a stay at home mummy. Quit pretending you have a job.

• Haha