Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first post...... just noticed beggas blocked me on insta, I hardly use it, rarely post and have never commented on here or there about her 🤷‍♀️
Apparently she blocks people who watch her stories but don't follow. I've followed, can't miss out on all the crap she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swear poor Alfie could share shoes with my husband and he’s a size 12. There’s the thrifty hell grow into it kinda parent but those will last til hes 20 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear to god she looks like she’s pregnant! 😳
she needs to size up in the jeans and top she’s had on today. Both are wayyyyyy too tight and showing off all the lumps and bumps.

she was necking wine the other night so I would hope to god she’s not expecting....

Reactions: 11
How have her nails come off already?! didnt she only just have those multicoloured things done a few days ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How have her nails come off already?! didnt she only just have those multicoloured things done a few days ago!
I'm a nail tech and when she posted that she'd had them done I thought they'd never last, whoever did them flooded her sidewalls and cuticles, just asking for them to lift.
They looked like they'd been done by someone with no idea whatsoever, I've had trainees in my old salon that have done better first jobs than that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They have the weirdest relationship I think. They prob have nothing in common or don’t talk much. Why is she sat on social media while he’s driving. Surely that’s time they could be spending talking laughing and generally catching up ?? She needs help she’s proper addicted to her phone she’s missing out on her actual family. Loser - Jokes on you Begs. Bye hun 👋🏻🙄
If i started filming myself talking to my phone like that next to my husband he would divorce me on that spot i swear he would die hahah especially a tik tok. don't get me wrong i have the app and i watch them sometimes to make me laugh but i wouldn't dare make one at my age (27)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopes we are all staying safe but she thinks Corona is a load of crap? Ohhhhkayyhyy hun

p.s. she needs a proper bra 🤦🏼‍♀️ I only wear what she wears but I have fried egg boobs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If i started filming myself talking to my phone like that next to my husband he would divorce me on that spot i swear he would die hahah especially a tik tok. don't get me wrong i have the app and i watch them sometimes to make me laugh but i wouldn't dare make one at my age (27)
My husband would pull over and throw me out of the car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.