Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this mornings insta. I follow Rebecca because I actually really liked her content, but since she moved to the dungeon it’s gone downhill.

And don’t they say, those who continuously announce how happy they are, aren’t really?

And she does care, which is why she keeps mentioning it.
Similar to the meldrums. Bought a house that’s too expensive, will take on any old ad to pay for it and both couples at home all day and lose their relatability.

Reactions: 10
Just watched this mornings insta. I follow Rebecca because I actually really liked her content, but since she moved to the dungeon it’s gone downhill.

And don’t they say, those who continuously announce how happy they are, aren’t really?

And she does care, which is why she keeps mentioning it.
If you have to aggressively say “I don’t care, I don’t give a tit, DONT GIVE A tit” then you really do 🤣🤣🤣

If she would just take on board what is being said on this thread about her content and the kids etc then maybe there wouldn’t be any need for a thread??

Reactions: 15
HA this blew up since lash night!

The thing is, most people actually liked her when she had decent content, and was a nice normal girl. This whole flogging ad after ad after badly thought and contradictory ad just shows how much of a money grabber she is.

‘You guys are my friends’
‘They dont even know me’ well which is it? You put everything out there that it’s one of the other?!

You sell your soul to sit at home and ‘work’ and ‘pay for a hoeeeiday’ but in that case you are giving the entire world permission to judge everything you do.
Alfie’s teachers probably googled her and what would they think eh Reb?

If anything this should be a lesson to keep yourself in check and have a think about how you appear to everyone.

Nobody messaged about tattle she just wants asslicking messages. Cue - oh im so happeh trolls trolls trolls Instagram post today 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just SO jealous of Repetitive Rebecca and her boring life in the dungeon with Brexit Steve.
Of course you don't give a tit about us, you only address the hatehs every day. 😆

Hands up if you’re ‘assumed’ with yourself for being on Tattle🙋🏼‍♀️
Hahahahahahahahaahahaha 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just realised who she reminds me of - Dory from finding nemo. No short term memory so she repeats herself every 5 seconds.

Or Doreh, Doreh of the Dales.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh Becs. She really hasn't done herself any favours with the rant this morning has she!

I enjoyed her at first, then she went downhill. Unfortunately people (not even her age - because Fopperholic is doing it too) just think you can pop out some YouTube videos, be apart of channel mum and do ADs on insta means people are jealous of you as you are "living your best life" (hate hate hate that saying!)

Reactions: 7
I’m in genuine shock that people like this actually exist. You are sitting there pointing the finger, bullying a young mother. If you could see yourselves from an external point of view - do you realise how sad and pathetic you all are!?! You are all obsessing over every single minute detail of Rebecca, some even because she didn’t mention that she purchased a jar of mayonnaise ... what the!?! How would you all feel if people were trolling your child like the way you are all trolling Rebecca? She is a beautiful young woman who looks like an amazing mum. You are all clearly jealous so your quickest defensive is to be nasty and bully her. Get off your arses and focus on your own lives rather than obsessing over a young woman. And before some body says ‘if you’re on this thread it’s because you don’t like her’ etc. I actually joined tattle because I felt I had to comment after reading this disgusting thread. Take a long hard look at your selves. Vile, trolling bullies.
Yes I’m jealous of Reb. I’m so jealous that she sells her soul to Instagram and blocks anyone who questions or disagrees with anything she says or does instead of taking it on board and bettering herself, I’m jealous that she will advertise anything and everything even if it means contradicting herself and lying about her life every few days. I’m also so jealous of what a good mum she is. When I tuck my children in bed at night I just wish I could be as good a mum as Reb. I so wish I could just wander round a cold dark dungeon all day and let my son follow me around without actually interacting with him. I wish I could just let me child who has clear speech problems just plod through life without getting him any help. I do wish I hadn’t bothered to decorate my children’s rooms nicely and give them proper bedding. I wish I had just let my youngest lay his head down a rolled up duvet each night rather than a proper pillow and oh my god, I wish I hadn’t bought him curtains when I could have used a bin liner... everything she does just makes me so so jealous of her life. I wish I could find myself a man like 2SS, racist, fattist, lazy, expects a shag every night, talks like a Yorkshire dales gansta for the ‘gram and dresses like a cross between a 12 year old and 50 year old in one. My husband is nothing on 2SS, I could never dream of finding myself a man like him!!! If you actually pay attention to the thread, you would see that most of have said she can come across as lovely, she’s very pretty with gorgeous hair and she has a good figure on her, she just needs to accept her figure and dress accordingly, her channel needs to feature her kids not her constantly trying on clothes and taking selfies. She can’t be everything she needs to pick a lane and stick with it! Either family or fashion for example. There’s lots of constructive comments on here if she bothered to read it which would help her develop but she’s too stubborn and small minded to pay attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To the newbies coming on saying people on this thread must have no life, and “why watch if you don’t like her?”
For me personally, there are plenty of Youtubers and influencers I don’t like, and it doesn’t bother me. What does bother me is when these influencers exploit their viewers (particularly when they are young, impressionable mothers). The heavily photoshopped picture of her lean, toned abs was totally wrong and potentially damaging - she was essentially lying to all her viewers. Coupled with her atrocious meal plans and fitness advice that she started dishing out with zero knowledge on the subject - again extremely damaging. The appalling diet she feeds her family - again making it seem ok to constantly be giving your children overly processed crap food void of any nutrition or vegetables.
Her willingness to spend money left right and centre on herself but not buy poor Woody an actual pillow, bedding and curtains, just goes to show what kind of person she is and where her priorities are.
I’m not picking apart her every move for my own pleasure and entertainment. I just think that people who are in positions of influence need to be held accountable for the potential power they have over others, especially when in this case her audience is largely composed of mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she can't take any criticism love how she post she has to say 20 times I dont care I don't give a tit no saying it 20 times means you do, if you didn't you wouldn't even mention it. she does this all the time. it's the same with alot of instragrammers who put their entire life out there. not everyone is going to like you people are going to have an opinion. if you don't want your life criticised then simply don't put your life out there.

Reactions: 8
Holy Good duck!!!! And you wonder why people turn to suicide or self harm!? What makes it OK for people to sit and judge someone they know nothing about, apart from what they choose to show on Instagram or YouTube?? I get it, everyone has an opinion blah blah bleeping blah... But yous clearly follow the girl just to rip her and her family apart!!! She's not doing any harm so just let her do what she's doing and STFU & sit down!
Erm duck off to the rave section

Reactions: 9
Holy Good duck!!!! And you wonder why people turn to suicide or self harm!? What makes it OK for people to sit and judge someone they know nothing about, apart from what they choose to show on Instagram or YouTube?? I get it, everyone has an opinion blah blah bleeping blah... But yous clearly follow the girl just to rip her and her family apart!!! She's not doing any harm so just let her do what she's doing and STFU & sit down!
If Rebs "fans" had told her about this site why are they only commenting now after the fact of her mentioning it on instagram stories? :s Not sure how people idolise someone so much yet can't notice the constant contradictions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No one told her about this site...she reads this site. Thought to herself "oh let's make up a story...blah blah blah"

So now the super fans are coming over to defend her, but she will also send over the like minded followers who have had enough (like brummy sent me here, thanks brum!)

Reactions: 10
She is doing harm though. She’s promoting an unhealthy diet and terrible exercise routines to young impressionable mothers. If you can’t see this then please remove yourself from this thread and reinsert your head in her arse. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No one told her about this site...she reads this site. Thought to herself "oh let's make up a story...blah blah blah"

So now the super fans are coming over to defend her, but she will also send over the like minded followers who have had enough (like brummy sent me here, thanks brum!)
Yes thats what I was meaning, trying to point out the inconsistencies!

Reactions: 1
Should we be paying Rebecca to advertise tattle? She didn't put #ad in her insta vid.

Very silly girl for advertising this site to all her lovely georgous supporting friends (sheep), at least when Mrs meldrum mentioned "the trolls" she didn't give u the site name. Mate u have probably just gained 100 new "trolls" from your great advertising on insta. Keep up the good work Rebecca.

♦SHOUT OUT ALL THE TATTLERS♦

Reactions: 18
She doesn't refer to her followers as fans you moron!! And defending someone doesn't make you a fan. You must have had a horrible up bringing to be this sad to pick apart a girl you've never met?! How do you know she isn't battling with depression or anxiety? Maybe living in the middle of nowhere helps her feel relaxed and calm. Go find someone to love you!!!
Moron? Charming. I think you need to chill out a wee bit.

Reactions: 2
Go duck yourself!

It's not like she's saying oh eat this and do this and you'll look like me or you'll loose weight etc!! She is showing what she does herself. Your probably some over weight hairy transgender that sits with a pizza every night scrolling through her Instagram! Dick!!!
Please take your transphobic comments elsewhere.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.