Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title idea...

Theyre off on hoiiieday and Rebs slightly cocky - thank god for all inclusive because that means no gnocchi

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m in genuine shock that people like this actually exist. You are sitting there pointing the finger, bullying a young mother. If you could see yourselves from an external point of view - do you realise how sad and pathetic you all are!?! You are all obsessing over every single minute detail of Rebecca, some even because she didn’t mention that she purchased a jar of mayonnaise ... what the!?! How would you all feel if people were trolling your child like the way you are all trolling Rebecca? She is a beautiful young woman who looks like an amazing mum. You are all clearly jealous so your quickest defensive is to be nasty and bully her. Get off your arses and focus on your own lives rather than obsessing over a young woman. And before some body says ‘if you’re on this thread it’s because you don’t like her’ etc. I actually joined tattle because I felt I had to comment after reading this disgusting thread. Take a long hard look at your selves. Vile, trolling bullies.

I came here originally because an influencer mentioned it so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s someone people joining today.
Welcome if you do!
We’re all just here fighting for the boys to get a decent room, eagerly awaiting food shop Monday and hoping that 2 sausage Steve might stop being a sexist dinosaur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she always says she’d love to go to her ‘trolls’ front door knock it and say ‘what you gonna say now’ shows makes me think she was probably in a bully gang at school

Reactions: 5
Why do you all continue to watch if shes not your cup of tea? You all know you don't have to don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her eBay haul you can see woody laying on the floor while she flashes her camel in new gym leggings in the mirror. The poor kid is desperate for attention, stop filming your minge and play with him. Can’t cope with her repeating herself anymore, this is a wicker bag because I wanted a wicker bag and everyone else has a wicker bag it’s not the nicest wicker bag but I wanted a wicker bag.
But it’ll look nice on hoyiyay on some photos
The EXACT reason you’d buy a wicker bag...

What the hell is she talking about on her Laughing Cow #ad??? It doesn't even fit in with what day it is... Her and Alfeh have been for a jog, well no you haven't because he's at school and you haven't done a workout because you're filming a vlog?? At least make the #ad relevant to what you're talking about in your day? Guessing she wrote this on Sunday... You know that ONE time Alfeh went for a jog with her and that ONE time she had cheese crackers 😂 She also doesn't mention post-workout snacks in her meal plan? :unsure:
Im sure she’s ‘dairy free’. I know the poor lass didnt do very well at school but that tit would give her really bad tummeh ache if she was dairy free

Reactions: 3
Why do you all continue to watch if shes not your cup of tea? You all know you don't have to don't you?
I don’t think you understand the meaning of this site. Go back to licking Rebecca’s arse please 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally I used to really enjoy watching her, and I’m hoping she goes back to the types of vlogging she once did. Not the cheap clothing hauls and same old dinner plates. She’s has the opportunity to vlog her life in the dales and make it something very unique. I would love to see gardening, renovations, unique ideas with the kids. She has the ability to do it and we’ve all mentioned some ideas here that we would love to see. Believe it or not we don’t want her to fail.

Reactions: 14
Personally I used to really enjoy watching her, and I’m hoping she goes back to the types of vlogging she once did. Not the cheap clothing hauls and same old dinner plates. She’s has the opportunity to vlog her life in the dales and make it something very unique. I would love to see gardening, renovations, unique ideas with the kids. She has the ability to do it and we’ve all mentioned some ideas here that we would love to see. Believe it or not we don’t want her to fail.

I have to agree I really liked her content about 1 year ago! She seemed so much more relatable back then! She’s slowly just got worse and worse. The fact that Steve has to get in on the action has affected her channel too in my opinion! She just needs to pick a lane and stick to it! It’s like she has a personality disorder the amount of times she contradicts herself.

Reactions: 8
Why join this site and comment on this thread if you like her? Bit backwards that - you do know you don’t have to read these comments if you don’t want to?

Reactions: 18
One thing I don’t get - why is 2SS painting the kitchen drawers while they are still in the units?!

Then the cupboard doors lying in the middle of the floor drying on top of paint tins?

They need to just rip the whole kitchen out and start over - after they get curtains and bedding for the boys. No wonder they are up at the crack of sparrows!!

Reactions: 5
I have to agree I really liked her content about 1 year ago! She seemed so much more relatable back then! She’s slowly just got worse and worse. The fact that Steve has to get in on the action has affected her channel too in my opinion! She just needs to pick a lane and stick to it! It’s like she has a personality disorder the amount of times she contradicts herself.
You know what I watched her birthing story vlogs last night and actually enjoyed them... because she was so ‘normal’ she wasn’t putting on this influencer act and trying to be super mum she was just honest and genuine and it was enjoyable - even Steve was normal too. I don’t know whether the followers have gone to her head or she’s trying to copy other influencers but her content has changed massively and she seems a bit too big for her boots now in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
She’s so passive aggressive! I think you do give a tit hun clearly 😂 why are we all losers for having an opinion. I am the same age as you actually happily married ( something you will probs never be if you stay with 2SS) with 3 beautiful children. Living in a gorgeous bright open house it’s just lovely ... qualified in a real life job but currently lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my children who never stop we’re always upto something because I have the time! Anyway you go back to ignoring them lovely boys and prat about with that sexist fattist fella of yours in your dingy cave away from the real world! Have a lovely day being happeh Hun

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched this mornings insta. I follow Rebecca because I actually really liked her content, but since she moved to the dungeon it’s gone downhill.

And don’t they say, those who continuously announce how happy they are, aren’t really?

And she does care, which is why she keeps mentioning it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.