Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm I need to pretend Im going to read on holiday so I shall show these 2 self help books and everyone will think I'm so zen!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve not commented on this particular threads before but omg you guys are hilarious!! 🤣

Watched the “pack for my holiday” vlog FML right Rebecca we get it. You are going on holiday.

2SS will be raging if she gets her period on holiday. How will they do their nighttime exercises 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I never commented on this thread either as I never really followed Elleh on IG or YouTube, but guys, I just can't stop laughing at how hilarious your comments are!!! 😂😂😂 This thread should totally go viral 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the holiday packing video and she says the word ‘holiday’ 20 TIMES in the video. 8 of those were in the first 40 seconds. Either she thinks we’re stupid and need to keep being reminded she’s going on holiday or she just likes to brag.

20 times 🤦🏼‍♀️ The video is 20 minutes long so on average she says the word holiday once every minute.

I actually lost count of the amount of times she repeated herself and the amount of times she said ‘cute’ - CANT STAND THE WAY SHE SAYS THAT & Pri-eh little thing. She’s bone idol this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the holiday packing video and she says the word ‘holiday’ 20 TIMES in the video. 8 of those were in the first 40 seconds. Either she thinks we’re stupid and need to keep being reminded she’s going on holiday or she just likes to brag.

20 times 🤦🏼‍♀️ The video is 20 minutes long so on average she says the word holiday once every minute.

I actually lost count of the amount of times she repeated herself and the amount of times she said ‘cute’ - CANT STAND THE WAY SHE SAYS THAT & Pri-eh little thing. She’s bone idol this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
“Really cute”
“Really nice”
“Really good”

Reactions: 7
“Really cute”
“Really nice”
“Really good”
Realleh Realleh cute 😂 did you know they’re going on hoiieday? I don’t think Reb has mentioned it but they’re going on hoiieday because they wanted to go on a hoiieday so they booked a hoiieday and now they’re going on hoiieday on Monday. Just thought I’d let you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're only going to bleeping Tenerife, love! Get over it! You're hardly off on the holiday of a lifetime exploring interesting parts of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watch Freya Farrington, not a mummy vlogger but she does clothing hauls. Well presented, detailed and informative clothes haul and really articulate and knowledgeable vlogger. I live close to both Freya and Rebecca, so enjoy watching local vloggers and they are of a similar age. The contrast is just vast!

Reactions: 5
The recent stories!!! Naming tattle and calling us proper losers who have an obsession with her!! *prepares for influx of new members.

If she really could not give a tit she would take a dignified silence. Happy happy life but oh so contradictory.

I am not her age. I am extremely happy and successful. She is a twit.

Reactions: 27
The recent stories!!! Naming tattle and calling us proper losers who have an obsession with her!! *prepares for influx of new members.
We’re obsessed with her apparently!😂😂.... sorry but if you’re gonna put yourself out there as an ‘influencer’ you have to know you’re gonna get slated because you won’t be everyone’s cup of tea!

And as for the ‘lovely followers’ who informed her of tattle why would you specifically go and tell her she’s being slated on a website?? That’s not being a nice follower that’s being shady as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god that last story😂😂😂😂😂 ‘I don’t care I don’t care I’m going on my holidays I don’t give a tit! Don’t give a tit’........ think you do love

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why make a public story telling us she DOESNT CARE!!! Honestly if she didn’t care, she would tell ‘her lovely followers’ privately that she is aware and that she ‘doesn’t care’. She really is thick, actually naming the site so now people who follow her which are thinking - ‘I wonder if people are picking up and thinking the same things I am’ will now come across here! Well done Rebecca - I think you’ve advertised yourself well there😂😭 they ‘don’t even know me’ yes we don’t - but you post your life 24/7 online and I’m sorry darling but to not be open to a little bit of criticism is ridiculous !! If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen, oops sorry I mean dungeon😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We don’t need to know her in any more detail to know that she has her kids sleeping in a room without curtains or proper bedding. That she contradicts herself constantly and has the vocabulary of a twelve year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These followers of her who have messaged her the link to here. That’s a bit fucked up? If they realleh realleh like & support her channel, why would you even come here to snoop? If we’re all losers? You wouldn’t! So it doesn’t make sense to me. All you have to do is google her name to find this - so she would have been well aware without people linking it! To be honest, I smell bullshit. I think she may have had one or two maybe mentioning it to her but I think it’s ridiculous to suggest she’s had ‘loads and loads’ of messages about this site. If I’m honest, I think she reads here everyday and she’s fully well aware more people are joining, and there’s recently been more comments about her children. I think she’s shitting it because of the new business venture. Again if you google her name you come to here! She won’t be liking any of it, because she has a perfect happeh life and no one can ever give her criticism because you get deleted and blocked😂 grow up rebbecca.

EDIT: she also won’t be happy because people have noticed how much of a PRICK two sausage Steve is and now his left his work to feature more on her channel 🤢 (as well as helloshituk)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.