Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she talking about on her Laughing Cow #ad??? It doesn't even fit in with what day it is... Her and Alfeh have been for a jog, well no you haven't because he's at school and you haven't done a workout because you're filming a vlog?? At least make the #ad relevant to what you're talking about in your day? Guessing she wrote this on Sunday... You know that ONE time Alfeh went for a jog with her and that ONE time she had cheese crackers 😂 She also doesn't mention post-workout snacks in her meal plan? :unsure:
That's because you only need a post work out snack if you actually work out...... Not do whatever the hell that crap is that elleh calls a work out 😂 I do more in my warm up than she does in a week 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if I feel embarrassed or sad that she plays/interacts on camera with Woody now people have noticed and said something 😢🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Elleh, as we know you are reading here, here are some suggestions to keep Woodeh occupied, you pair of lazy arse buggers. Two adults at home all day, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously, try parenting your kids.

Play Doh. You can even make your own.
Bubbles outside. Again make your own.
Paintbrush and water..let him ‘paint’ outside.
Old magazines, kid friendly scissors and glue.
Chalks. Everyone has chalks, right?
Cut up all those egg cartons, paint them green, pipe cleaners for antenna, googly eyes = caterpillars.
Wooden blocks. Cheap on amazon.
Puzzles.
Hand painting and prints.
Collect leaves and stick on paper.
Make pizza.

There ya go. You’re welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Elleh, as we know you are reading here, here are some suggestions to keep Woodeh occupied, you pair of lazy arse buggers. Two adults at home all day, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously, try parenting your kids.

Cut up all those egg cartons, paint them green, pipe cleaners for antenna, googly eyes = caterpillars.
Puzzles.
Make pizza.

Make pizza. Just let Woody loose in the kitchen one evening. Bet even he can rustle up something more edible than reb!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
‘After school fun’ give it a rest you’ve only done that because you’re reading this. Was she reading that book back to front too?!

Reactions: 5
Why does Rebecca always look like she’s about to spontaneously burst out into a workout? The way she stands, even when she’s playing with the boys, even when she’s doing such normal day to day tasks, always in front of that camera in a squat position

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Puzzles.
Make pizza.

I'm taking some of these ideas 😂😂
My boys will love the caterpillars 😂

Reactions: 6
She has a huge opportunity to inspire young (and old) parents to help their children learn and connect with them through play! But...here we are watching her try on some clothes

Reactions: 6
Look at us all larking about after school what a fun family we are! 🐮💩
We are so much fun and so happeh and our kids are so happeh because we have so much fun all the time, it just makes us so happeh, look how happeh the kids are, I played with Woodeh for 5 mins today and he was so happeh, Alfeh’s back from school now and we’re having so much fun, we are just happeh happeh happeh, a happeh family of fun! Can’t wait to go on our hoiyday and have loads of fun and just be sooo happeh!

Steve’s latest post #rebeccainabikini 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
First post! I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while but she’s finally annoyed me enough to comment 😂

The family time together today was so staged and cringe worthy. And her latest insta story with the hopscotch play may... found it on Ali express within a few seconds. Not quite sure how a kids play mat fits in with tacky play suits that show your flaps off... but it looks like hellostyleuk is going to be as put-together and well thought out as Rebecca’s channel is 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve just messaged her saying my friend has this and got it from eBay and it’s crap quality and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I have IBS (super common so I’m sure I’m not the only one here) and that fatty mince plus gnocchi which is really just potato would have me either doubled in pain or in the loo all night 🙈 if she claims to get bloated easily then that meal is a red flag. But the bloating was probably a lie 😂
I’d be the same......on the loo 🙈

Reactions: 2
The hop scotch thing on amazon too for a tenner , she surely can’t sell it for any more than that ???

Reactions: 2
Whooo hoooooo! Woodeh got a hopscotch rug to play on. For the photo opportunity I mean. Silly me. 😏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.