Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can not wait to see how funneh her hilarious vlog is tonight, I think Iā€™m gonna be in stitches šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can not believe she has been poking around in a birds nest to take a picture so she can put on her stories.

I hope she hasnā€™t scared the birds off.

She is actually thick

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That meal good grief! I mean it doesn't beat spam-tato-chesse but still.

Grated carrot would have worked in there hiding. Sprinkle of dried mixed herbs? Jeez.

Honestly her cooking is horrendous.

I have IBS (super common so Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one here) and that fatty mince plus gnocchi which is really just potato would have me either doubled in pain or in the loo all night šŸ™ˆ
This meal would have gone straight through me!

Iā€™m still baffled as to why she buys already grated cheese, to me it tastes completely different, not very nice and has a like dusty feel to it šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Grated cheese is usually covered in potato starch or similar to stop it sticking together. She has no excuse to buy a block of cheese and grate it. Not like she is stuck for time.

Reactions: 7
Steve so reminds me of a ventriloquists dummy when he speaks.......gottle of geer, gottle of geer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In their new video, before Steve gets out the car to do the food shop, what the hell does he say? Bacon Alert? When Rebecca said ā€˜donā€™t, Iā€™m gonna punch you in your faceā€™? As he pans the camera round. Itā€™s about 8:20

He clearly spots someone and says that??

I can only think heā€™s a racist little prick or fat shaming....

Surely she wouldnā€™t leave that in after this whole Meldrum drama. Surely my ears are just hearing things? Am I mad?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just watched her latest vlog...

Oh my days, it was actually painful to watch. I have to break this down into parts because thereā€™s just that much wrong with it.

For a start they are the most BORING and repetitive couple Iā€™ve ever known. ā€˜Steveā€™s gone for a wee because he needs a weeā€™ All this ā€˜ellehā€™ business aswell - what the duck Steve?

Secondly, WHAT IN BABY JESUSā€™ NAME IS SHE TALKING LIKE A TODDLER FOR? ā€˜We going on hoyiday in 6 days! Raise your hands if youā€™re going on hoyiday!ā€™ No wonder both kids speech is messed up. Poor woodeh looks at her sometimes as if to say ā€˜shut the duck up and leave me alone loveā€™

Next up, those bleeping cupboard doors. Everytime she shows them they look exactly the same. She may aswell have just whacked another coat of primer on because that paints done absolutely duck all - nothing will make that dreadful dark dungeon kitchen look nice.

And the meals they cook in that awful kitchen - lord Jesus Christ - greasy, stodgy food that even a dog would struggle to digest. I bet Alfie would hyperventilate if he ever saw a vegetable.

Steve needs his own section because heā€™s a pretentious prick. He puts on that stupid extreme northern accent and thinks heā€™s hilarious. Steve, love, youā€™re a dick. And just because Reb bangs you every night doesnā€™t make you a catch.

I genuinely feel like a need to give my eyeballs a swill after watching that video. And itā€™s gonna get worse next week when they go on hoyiday because her flaps are gonna be out for a full 10 days.

Gonna go and take some gaviscon because that bolognese and gnocchi has given me heartburn just looking at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That video was not even remotely funny. She is so cringe building it up with ā€œme and Steve just seem to bounce of each otherā€. Their craic is tit. Like truly tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You we're right Rebecca that video was so funny I pissed my tena lady laughing so much!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
when elleh and 2ss say 'going on hoiyday' is it a joke about alfies speech impediment or are they being racist?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think shes actually talented... in f*****g repeating herself. Its quite a skill how many times It took just to say shes getting use to Steve being around. Literally repeated her self 100 times. She only had to say it once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see woody in his car seat? He only had one arm in the straps!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In their new video, before Steve gets out the car to do the food shop, what the hell does he say? Bacon Alert? When Rebecca said ā€˜donā€™t, Iā€™m gonna punch you in your faceā€™? As he pans the camera round. Itā€™s about 8:20

He clearly spots someone and says that??

I can only think heā€™s a racist little prick or fat shaming....

Surely she wouldnā€™t leave that in after this whole Meldrum drama. Surely my ears are just hearing things? Am I mad?
Heā€™s said it before in a different vlog, apparently itā€™s fit women šŸ¤® wouldnā€™t have that at all if it was my husband!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.