Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get over no vegetables. I didn't actually realise there are adults that don't eat any type of vegetable at all (apart from potatoes obviously)😳😁
Literally no vegetables at all!! on Steve's insta stories when he opened the fridge for a beer the bottom fridge compartments are actually empty !! What a pair of idiots! .....

Reactions: 4
That meal looked bleeping disgusting, no wonder they've both got all those rolls 😂. Not a vegetable in site. Don't mean to fat shame but don't pretend you're a fitness freak and eat that tit.

I also remember when they went to Spain last year and they tried to go to Elliott Wrights restaurant and they wouldn't let them in. She did a big rant tagging them on her insta, I bet if they saw that they thought thank duck we didn't let that trash in. 😂

Oh and Steve really does think he's something special, not only is he ugly as duck he's an absolute sexist twit too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many other insta profiles ONLY have perfect comments....she must be glued to her laptop 24/7 with her finger hovvering over the delete button. Maybe thats Steves new job? She's way too busy to watch it constantly. Everybody knows that kids copy and repeat things from others and especially their parents so how do they expect Alfie to improve his speech when they talk to him like he's a baby.. she is so immature that she hates constructive comments and just deletes them and then announces she's been TROLLED... OMFG... Grow up and be resposible you self centred spoilt brat. Deleting a negative comment doesnt make the problem or whatever go away it just makes you appear worse and more stupid .
#REBECCALAMB....please comment below but only if its to praise me telling me how fantastic i am and how great i look or that im such an inspiration..and how come NONE of her followers see the dumbness and lies that we see...ok rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I came to laugh at Steve’s stories but you all beat me to it. The bit about all the MILFs following him... how old is he?! Sooooo embarassing! He’ll say he was joking but he clearly has no respect for her. If my hubs said that to me I’d tell him to piss off and go find a ‘MILF’. Later mate!!

Also the story of her cleaning the window... she looks huge. Her thighs! As we’ve all pointed out she’s such a bullshitter with the healthy eating nonsense. Why not just admit she’s bigger than she says and eats tit? It’s the lies that I don’t get.

Reactions: 14
Spam....potato....cheese. oo an onion too sorry. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Wow. No words. Not even salt and pepper.

Thank God Alfie gets a school dinner.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL at her recent stories... clearly you do care ellie!
Came here to say the same 😂
If you gotta post three stories about it it’s quite obvious you do care

Now go do your low knees Rebecca and see to two sausage Steve 😂

ALSO agree with the shot of her in the window Christ talk about smoke and mirrors on her gram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some people say nasty things and they dont even know me...errrr you post shite we can comment we dont NEED to kiss your arse like all the false followers do just so you follow them back etc...wow i look a right f***ing idiot but i got 6 more followers... NOTHING you do is original . You clearly cant give advice on food for kids when there is no nutritional value... and renovating , home, fashion (wicker bags!) , and constantly changing your point of view when your errors and lies are pointed out. No point crying out to ALL your friends on insta when something negative is said... just to get more attention and be told your soooo special.... so you read here and get upset cos your lies and faults are pointed out to you then want praise and comfort from your followers on insta cos its upset you. 2 faced....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so fake its actually a joke. She spend the whole sunday crying like a baby because she burnt herself ( she was prob cooking naked, Steves request) that bad she dragged the whole family to a&e... yet tonight she is jogging which would 100% not be doable if you had a real burn and also slapping the said burn??? I cant cope with her any longer.
It’s loke
I wonder if Rebecca will follow other bloggers/vloggers and comment on the Meldrum scandal with her stance on it all. She’ll do anything for some attention and to appear important.

Will have to remind her of Steve’s tweets if she does.
what is the scandal?x

There must be at least 50 people who’ve commented on her threads... does that mean 50+ people are all obsessed with her? Why does she think everyone loves her?

My entertainment is taking the piss out of her and all of the other instamum nobhead influencers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So. YOU can say that im an horrible person cos i made a comment you didnt like yet YOU dont know me either and nor do i post things to be commented on and yet YOU do. Also its ok for STEVE to call followers MILFS...that is such a derogatory remark to make about someone HE doesnt know yet thats ok is it ??? Think about what you put rebecca ... you ASK for comments so dont expect the whole world to be in love with you. If a pop star releases a record and some people say its tit thats their opinion and THEY ARE ENTITLED to it... its not trolling its an opinion just as yours is with horrible people and STEVES milfs...doesnt he call you milf as well ???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I came to laugh at Steve’s stories but you all beat me to it. The bit about all the MILFs following him... how old is he?! Sooooo embarassing! He’ll say he was joking but he clearly has no respect for her. If my hubs said that to me I’d tell him to piss off and go find a ‘MILF’. Later mate!!

Also the story of her cleaning the window... she looks huge. Her thighs! As we’ve all pointed out she’s such a bullshitter with the healthy eating nonsense. Why not just admit she’s bigger than she says and eats tit? It’s the lies that I don’t get.
I noticed she looks bigger on his stories. I don’t think she looks bad AT ALL but she’s claiming to have lost loads of weight and be back to pre baby weight but those stories show something totally different. 😟

Reactions: 7
In Steve’s latest story when he showed her on the sofa on her phone,I bet she was on reading this thread 😂 he’s a bleeping plank I can’t stand the way he talks, he is seriously the most stomach turning, egotistical twit ever. I couldn’t live with him, I’d have him sleeping in one of the out buildings 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t even know spam still existed I mean what the hell is it? What meat is it supposed to be? That dinner looked rank 🤢

Reactions: 4
What does she look like cleaning those windows 😂 she's so lazy shes not even standing up to clean them. Must be so tired after all her daily phys 🙄😂
All I could think was get your disgusting arse off the table where people eat 😷😷😷

• Sick
Regarding her hater post. I think she forgets, I'm not sure it goes for everyone else but I know I originally followed her (just before she was pregnant with Woody) for a reason, I actually really liked her, found her really interesting, loved her house etc we haven't all just followed her being annoyed from the beginning! She caused it selling her soul to influencer life.

And yes I agree, if you're so not bothered about something you don't mention it, the more you mention so not being bothered, the more you are.

Reactions: 15
Mummy and daddy’s bed is the best bed.

That’s because mummy and daddy’s bed has pillows and a quilt and curtains up on the windows reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
In Steve's tit breakfast video clock the black manky bananas in the background, just brought for show but never eaten.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.