Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Why does she always go on about living in the Yorkshire dales like she’s trying to brag? Sorry but you couldn’t pay me to live in that ragged old house that you can’t even fit a fridge through the door and the kids bedrooms look horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Maci77

This latest insta grid vid is... Embarrassing.

1. Wanted applause from the rest of the CM vloggers

2. She obviously does care about 'trolling'. Like quite deeply. You must do to spend time on a grid video. Jesus.

• Haha

Booski

In her eBay haul you can see woody laying on the floor while she flashes her camel in new gym leggings in the mirror. The poor kid is desperate for attention, stop filming your minge and play with him. Can’t cope with her repeating herself anymore, this is a wicker bag because I wanted a wicker bag and everyone else has a wicker bag it’s not the nicest wicker bag but I wanted a wicker bag.

• Haha
Love this idea! My 3 year old loves planting seeding and plants in the garden and spent last summer picking the strawberries and peas and eating them because she had grown them. Imagine what Rebecca could do with the boys and encourage them to then eat the veg they grew. I have a tiny garden and grow everything in tubs, I would love a big garden like her. I’d be really interested in watching her if she went down the ‘life in the dales’ route!
Why the hell doesn’t she get some chickens? It would make good content, showing the boys help Steve (doing manly work of course!) building a coop..buying some chicks and raising them...Collecting eggs to make banana bread and so on. Even I’d find that somewhat interesting!

M

Member 4330

Thank me later x
OMG that’s hilarious. What a shit show! I might comment and say ‘Aw I saw this on shein is that where you got it from? x’

• Haha

Justanothermum27

Someone should give these insta mums an urban dictionary link in the hope they can look up the definition of online trolling. I think this has been the cherry on the top for me and if I see any of the insta mums I follow repost her video I will just delete them as I have already done with her I did follow her for a reason but I can’t stand to watch her anymore and I’d rather her use the money they don’t have to buy views/engagement rather than me giving it to her.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
People are tagging her in pics of their lists 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just shared one and one item on the list was make breakfast, then smoothie... why do you need to list these items?! I’ve just made breakfast for three of us, I do it every day, I don’t need to list it on my “things to do” 🤣

• Haha

Alibaba

I’m sorry but she thinks she is a 10 out of 10 looks wise and she really rates herself but with those legs/ankles I wouldn’t be walking about in cycling shorts pulled up to my tits and the shortest dresses possible to go walking in the dales! 😂

Mable93

Who thinks she secretly bought soreen bars & wraps and just hid them 😂 also eye spied some mayo in the background... Why not show everything!?
She had mayo an deodorant behind her on the first shopping story so she clearly chats shit 😂

1 pizza between 4 of them tea on Saturday they’re going to be absolutely bloated after that 🙈😂 almost feel sorry for Steve he eats child size portions

• Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
She is such an attention seeker. Oooooh feel sorry for me, I’ve BADLY burnt my leg and I’m going to A&E. Next day - look at me guyyyyys I’m so fit I’ve forced my son to run around a field with me (looking like a prat). Oh look I’ll do some high knees now and slap my BADLY burnt leg🙄 get a bloody grip Rebecca. She needs to be dropped by channel mum.

Lightheart

Hello everyWUN packin woodeh some Ella’s kitchen carrot pouches, coz he dusent eat veggies everyday coz we aren’t veggie people we just don’t like veg so woodeh dusent get the option unless we on holidaaaai for the plane packing him some carrot pouches
We aren’t veggie people has me howling. Bloody lunatic she is, they are curreh and torTILLah pizza people (but only wholewheat of course cos our Bex is healthy)

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
By mentioning Tattle people will just come over here - probably to be nosy at first - and find that many of the comments will resonate with what they’ve been thinking to themselves about Rebecca/2SS. Then they’ll notice the things we’ve talked about more and more when watching her and eventually see through her shite.

I came over here when she first mentioned the site back in November. At the time I still really liked her and her content but did find some of the things she did annoying and confusing (like the infamous wedgie pic) so it was good to see I wasn’t the only one thinking that way.

Omg she seriously need to sort out that nose breathing lol that shopping vid was pain ful and ffs get some fresh shopping i can’t believe as a family of 4 that is her weekly shop!!