Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I sent her a message to say her comments were disgusting as if my dad gets it he could die. Used my second account and guess what I’m blocked!!! So much for #be kind
That is shocking. Is it really so hard for her to say I’m so so sorry, I put up those stories without thinking & wish your dad well? Is it really so difficult Rebecca?

Reactions: 19
My little boy is two and he attempts to help tidy up, often gets distracted and starts playing again , but he’s encouraged to tidy. Alfie is old enough to understand fully, so should be helping.

although I don’t think she encourages the boys to do anything. They just aimlessly wander about the house.
Completely agree with you. It's important to involve and encourage, but that would mean she couldn't fixate on her stupid phone, if she was concentrating on her boys. She makes me angry with how self obsessed she is, the boys always come second. One day she will wake up they will have grown up and left home, if Steve's still around at that point I really don't see him staying with her, they seem very uncomfortable together,the photos of the two of them seem very forced, the boys are the glue in that house, the parental vibe seems more of a dependency rather than an actual relationship. She needs Steve, I think he would easily move on, but he knows she would probably use the boys to get whatever she wants.

Reactions: 8
Never mind the blinking challenge Rebecca, try the sniffing challenge !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That is shocking. Is it really so hard for her to say I’m so so sorry, I put up those stories without thinking & wish your dad well? Is it really so difficult Rebecca?
She is a complete arse hole. Her miniscule brain cell doesn't connect with her gigantic gob, hence her insensitive comments and no applogy. She can try and ignore what she has done, but I hope she understands her arrogant attitude will be the downfall of her so called career.

Reactions: 13
For once at least Meldrum has the right idea and is making the girls sanitise their hands. She obviously sees its a problem. Wonder if she can give bec a ring 📱

Reactions: 10
What in god's name is she on about in that post "Do any of your kids share a bedroom ?"
Why do you need to ask that Rebecca seriously you don't give a toss about the answer its an utterly pointless thing to ask your not seeking help on the subject as your two have shared a room forever , yesterday she sounded arrogant and heartless regarding the coronavirus now today she sounds like a moron who's clearly asking fake questions, maybe a better thing to ask is how to get your get kids to respect their toys and play with a bit of purpose instead tipping everything out and walking off without helping tidy up because clearly that's what's going on love .

Reactions: 12
So Rebecca is part of channel mum trying to make everyone feel happy...

I got deleted and blocked for my sadness at her now deleted post on Instagram stories about Coronavirus
Channel mum seem to represent a bunch of neurotic self obsessed mummy floggers , with no accountability for the rubbish they post, whilst demanding complete adoration and classing different opinions or questions as bullying or trolling. Most (not all) of these mummy floggers choose this kind of 'work' because it fuels their need for attention and praise, whilst having very few/no skills/qualifications to enter into the workforce or business world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to derail but is she not best mates with sam faires or whatever she is called who plasters her kids all over the place?! 😂😂
But she is 10000000% right 👌🏻
She does hail mumma_to_triplet_girls and daddy_to_triplet_girls as parents though. This is just as bad in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
She is a complete arse hole. Her miniscule brain cell doesn't connect with her gigantic gob, hence her insensitive comments and no applogy. She can try and ignore what she has done, but I hope she understands her arrogant attitude will be the downfall of her so called career.
She ought to have a chat with Grabby Meldrum about the dangers of failing to apologise for insensitive content

Reactions: 8
She never announced the winner of the ‘giveaway’ she did either of the necklace and earrings she was gifted and obviously didn’t want. Such a scumbag.
Channelmum don’t reply to their emails but their CEO’s email address can easily be found online.

Reactions: 6
Don't give the bint too much credit, she's always saying how much she loves watching those people with the malnourished triplets that live off dried pasta and pimping them out at costa
No credit to her, just to take note that the only people interested in your kids photos is you and paedophile’s

And just incase she hadn't made her selfish-to-the-core personality 100% clear this last day or so.... Here's a quote she's just posted on stories to remind us all... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You, you, you, you, you, you and more you, we get it 👍

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Rebecca THANKYOU for so obviously reading my comment yesterday and letting woody run around those beautiful fields !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.