Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dr Beggy Begs says that the Coronavirus is a load of rubbish!!!!! Why don’t you say that to the families of the hundreds/thousands of people who have died!! You silly silly uneducated idiot!!!!!!!
i missed this, what did she say about coronavirus?

I honestly don't understand why she thought it would be a good move to say all that. It's not really opinion, it's total disagreement with how severe this situation is. I have family in a very hard hit area of Italy and thankfully they haven't caught it but it's had dire consequences on their business and they are really struggling.

Okay so i missed those stories but from reading on here I get the idea and can imagine what tit she was chatting. Like that is something you would discuss with your friends in real life, not put on insta. Then they would explain to you the seriousness of it and how stupid you sound and so you would keep your mouth shut. She doesn't have friends. She doesn't have anyone to talk to. Steve doesn't speak to her cos it would rather get out of the house and do anything but stay with her. He just uses her to look after the kids and for a shag.

I feel sorry for her, she really needs some good friends or family to help guide her and give her some perspective on life. Her mum couldn't help her cos she just seems like the biggest pushover ever.

I just think moving to the dales was the wrong move for them. She needs people around her to help and support her (i mean most of us need that, i know i rely heavily on my friends and family and that is nothing to be ashamed of). But she won't admit these things, she won't admit she needs help, she won't admit when she's wrong and in my opinion that is her biggest flaw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What’s everyone having for tea tonight? Iv not decidided yet 🤣🤣🤣
Neither of them can spell!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand why she tidies the boys bedroom in the morning?? Let woody play and make a mess for once!!

Reactions: 11
I'm a new poster but been reading for a while as used to follow and really relate to Rebecca until recently... I agree with most posts on here.. altho I think some are a little harsh regarding appearance etc (don't come for me 😬) I think she was clearly upset in her stories this morning and can clearly tell she has been reading on here regularly as she has actually bought some different fruit and veg in her shopping and some clothes for the kids .. although I am cringing as she's trying to make such a point of having different fruits and buying them clothes (which is actually normal for most families) I've just had my fourth baby, I'm a sahm and I'm the same age, my children have fruit or veg witj every meal, including fruit as snacks and vitamins daily. Granted they don't always eat it but it is always offered and pushed on them, I don't leave in somewhere as beautiful as she does but I try to get my toddler outside for ay least an hour every day as I don't get out much due to (genuine) anxiety, we run around the garden, go to our local fields, go on the trampoline, in whatever weathers. Her children seem to be missing out on amazing opportunities to just get out on those fields and run! . I think it's sad she has to post literally everything she does to make a point to people on here. Just get off Instagram and YouTube as it's doing you more harm than good and go and 'be happeh' and actually enjoy your kids.
Side note I am not s perfect mum by any means and would never ever want to put another mum down but it's clear she is struggling emotionally .. I don't know how she can still think she can just carry on as she has been? She'd have been better investing any money she earned from YouTube into an actual business or something.
Not sure if that made any sense and was a bit random and all over the place but just had to put my 2 pennies in 😬☺
Does she mean she’s going to attempt at making it? 👀😂 “let’s hope we can pull it off” let’s hope you can Rebecca lol
Wack the mix in the slow cooker on low for 12 hours. Job done

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I missed the stories last night so have caught up on here as they’ve been deleted now but what a bleep. I used to feel a bit sorry for her and have posted on these threads before about it but now I just can’t. This is by far the worst thing she’s ever done. Was originally here for the lols at her food shop etc but soon saw what everyone else sees in her. She’s a very uneducated little girl and I hope (pray) this will be the ruining of her! How she has the audacity to say the media are going on about it too much, when she milked the death of CF for weeks. Utter scum bag!

Reactions: 17
Well I sent her a message to say her comments were disgusting as if my dad gets it he could die. Used my second account and guess what I’m blocked!!! So much for #be kind

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So I missed the stories last night so have caught up on here as they’ve been deleted now but what a bleep. I used to feel a bit sorry for her and have posted on these threads before about it but now I just can’t. This is by far the worst thing she’s ever done. Was originally here for the lols at her food shop etc but soon saw what everyone else sees in her. She’s a very uneducated little girl and I hope (pray) this will be the ruining of her! How she has the audacity to say the media are going on about it too much, when she milked the death of CF for weeks. Utter scum bag!
I’m sure she would soon change her tune if she got the chance to promote handwash/soap etc!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh Rebecca, you silly silly girl. Yes of course you are entitled to your opinion on anything just as the rest of us are. The problem is, as you pointed out, when you have a ‘large following’ then you really should express your opinion in a sensible way rather than saying all the Coronavirus news is just ‘crap’ and that you’re sick of it. There are so many people who have or know someone with a medical condition or a compromised immune system and they are rightly worried about themselves or family and friends should they become infected. You spoke only a few days ago about being kind and how your DMs are always open should anyone be struggling and yet you react this way about something that is becoming more prevalent by the day. My daughter follows you. She has a serious lung condition. Your comments upset her. Don’t worry though she won’t contact you for reassurance.....she has now seen the light, realises that your platform is purely for your own narcissism and not to help others and she’s unfollowed 👏🏻 Let’s hope more do the same. I wish there was a ‘tap if you think I’m a twit’ button on your stories because I’d definitely press it. Now off you pop and do a bit of research about Coronavirus, how influencing works and how not to be a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
26 stories in the space of 3hrs this morning, not one acknowledging what an absolute cretin she is and how wrong she was yesterday. Delete and it never happened. She needs a wake up call and I honest to god hope her days of making a living off IG and YouTube are numbered. There is something seriously wrong with the world we live in when people like Rebecca can get away with doing what she does.

Reactions: 21
Jesus christ... Go to the gym last night, feel ill afterwards so home and straight to bed early only to miss this massive tit show unfolding throughout the night 😩😩😂

Many thanks to all the fellow tatters for the excellent updates which have got me up to date this morning.

I'd be the first to admit because I don't really watch the news I'm not massively up to date on corona virus... I do know people have died from it though, so if someone asked me about it, and I had 48000 followers, you can be damn sure I'd be saying it seems worrying but aside from that I don't really know much.

There's no way she can apologise though due to the cocksure way she protested it was "a load of crap" there's no comeback from this really.

Why do channel mum bury their heads in the sand so much?! If I'd made half the gaffes she has at my job, I'd have been long gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ they do not seem to care one bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what’s really pissing me off is that she will never hold herself accountable for all the tit she comes out with. Instead of apologising she’s acting like she’s done nothing wrong. Hold your hands up and admit that you were bang out of order, but no not begger. If you felt like you did nothing wrong then you wouldn’t have deleted your stories. I saw a comment on Steve’s account saying that she needs to think twice before she speaks etc and of course the comment is now gone and most probably blocked the person too. Absolute idiots

Reactions: 13
26 stories in the space of 3hrs this morning, not one acknowledging what an absolute cretin she is and how wrong she was yesterday. Delete and it never happened. She needs a wake up call and I honest to god hope her days of making a living off IG and YouTube are numbered. There is something seriously wrong with the world we live in when people like Rebecca can get away with doing what she does.
26 stories; ALL recycled content. Notice she isn't prepared to show her stupid, dumb face! 😂

Reactions: 15
She is beyond help!! Because it doesn't affect her she's doesn't care and is sick of hearing it! 🤣🤣🤣 she is selfish through and through doesn't even have the decency to apologise for being so insensitive. You can duck of with your #bekind hashtag!! #blockanddelete #selfishcu*t
duck off Rebecca ignore Woody and make another tit make up routine. She has shown her true colours that is for sure!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
As well as being as thick as two short planks, do you reckon our babestationBex was throwing shade at Lucy Jessica Carter? As the previous day Lucy had posted about the virus, watching videos etc. Now of course Reb had to jump on the bandwagon... although why the duck post stories saying Am SiCk Of EaRiN AbOuT DiS CoROnAvIRuS, ItS A LoAD oF CrAp!! Is she actually for real. PLEASE channel mum just get rid of her 🙏🏼

Reactions: 16
It’s totally pointless messaging Grubby, no matter how nicely you word it, to point out that something she has said is wrong, ill advised, harmful, etc. I am convinced that as soon as she reads anything at all which she deems to be remotely negative she just dismisses it as trolling and blocks without reading to the end of the message. Same with posts on here - I am sure she reads here but think she just scrolls past the lengthier posts which articulately critique her behaviour and content. In a normal job you would bypass her and speak to her manager if this happened and she would be taken to task for it, I suppose Channel Mum are the equivalent of her manager who should be contacted but they don’t seem to give a toss what their influencers say or do so the only other option is to contact the brands she works with and alert them to what a fool she is.

Reactions: 12
As well as being as thick as two short planks, do you reckon our babestationBex was throwing shade at Lucy Jessica Carter? As the previous day Lucy had posted about the virus, watching videos etc. Now of course Reb had to jump on the bandwagon... although why the duck post stories saying Am SiCk Of EaRiN AbOuT DiS CoROnAvIRuS, ItS A LoAD oF CrAp!! Is she actually for real. PLEASE channel mum just get rid of her 🙏🏼
I wondered this as well 😂😂😂 if reb reb was the popular Regina George type in school she probably only had to snap her fingers and choose whoever she wanted to be her new bestie out of a line up.

I wonder if she's hit boiling point due to the hundreds of sycophantic comments she leaves on LJCs grid which go unanswered and the blatant copying of Lucy's home, outfits, videos etc where she was probably thinking LJC would reply with #twinningwithrebs or "uwww great minds think alike hunnnn" 😂 and off they'd skip into the sunset together to be YouTube besties forever more 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️ but Lucy doesn't even bat an eyelid.

Well I'm sorry but high school was a long time ago hun, I'm around her age and there's no normal self respecting girl that I know of, including myself, who'd want to be friends with a delusional, nasty, lazy, low IQ, filthy, cringey body fraud like her I totally sympathise with Lucy wanting as little to do with her as possibld🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I just asked my TWO year old what he would like to dress up as, he replied batman. He seems so grown up compared to Alfie who’s 6.. I honestly can’t see my son being Alfie’s age and wanting to dress as the gruffalo but maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t she do something with the gruffalo? Probably a gifted outfit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.