Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋🏻‍♀️ Alright calm down 🙄 it looked the same, as she was wearing the same stuff and so was woodeh doing the exactly the same running round
Hahahahaha I'm only joking you've just got to give credit where credits due, standing still punching the air doing shadow boxing in the wrong direction is an elite fitness manoeuvre and must be why eggy beggy is able to maintain "size 10" while eating 75 wagon wheels a day and I'm not 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I'm just jealous you may say

Not for me to say. Which is annoying, I know. But if they want to tell all that's for them to do. But, I'm sure it'll all become transparent soon.
Siobhan Freegard is undoubtedly a busy woman.
Aghhhhh I always feel like I'm on through the keyhole with you missy 😂 are you part of channel mum can you tell us that much? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 10
First person out of 116 people died... it's ok though cos clever clogs isnt bothered by the "load of crap"
Dumb woman

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaha I'm only joking you've just got to give credit where credits due, standing still punching the air doing shadow boxing in the wrong direction is an elite fitness manoeuvre and must be why eggy beggy is able to maintain "size 10" while eating 75 wagon wheels a day and I'm not 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I'm just jealous you may say

Aghhhhh I always feel like I'm on through the keyhole with you missy 😂 are you part of channel mum can you tell us that much? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Absolutely not. No amount of money would ever be enough to put my kids on social media.
I just know quite a lot of the Mum 'click', some through work and some I've met through ads I've done etc ☺

Reactions: 14

I skip past her exercise videos, (not literally skip) as im afraid she may influence me into wearing dirty socks and gym gear flailing around like a sweaty fanny, because i quite enjoy being a fat bleep 🙋🏻‍♀️

Maybe she’s scared of the shape of her shadow 🤷‍♀️

I bet my life she hasn’t washed those “workout” clothes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine them exercises doing much either? She won’t ache much from those piddly weights she’s using! Fair enough she is moving but it’s not gonna get her very far 🤨
I absolutely love aching the end of the day/the next day/days after as I know I’ve pushed myself and it’s working 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Quite simply her work out is a great big bloody waste of time. She probably burns a couple of hundred calories ie a few biscuits!

You can't out exercise a bad diet, it is as simple as that.

Reactions: 18
A day late with my opinions here even though I did catch her rant (coz I have a job Rebecca 🙃) you recon she’s fuming because her hen do might be cancelled? There’s her ‘decent’ content for 2020 out the window. Or maybe coz it’s to try show everyone she doesn’t copy LJC so she thought she’d give everyone her alternative option.

Reactions: 11
A day late with my opinions here even though I did catch her rant (coz I have a job Rebecca 🙃) you recon she’s fuming because her hen do might be cancelled? There’s her ‘decent’ content for 2020 out the window. Or maybe coz it’s to try show everyone she doesn’t copy LJC so she thought she’d give everyone her alternative option.
In my option 😂🤣😂, she didn't think beyond a second of her posting about coronavirus. She just let her lips loose, no brain to engage. No thought to the future, which really necessitates a brain cell or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would be a shame if she’s flying with Flybe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed. The only way channel mum will listen is if the complaints are from other Channel Mums.
Which there have been, so just sit tight for now, and wait patiently. ☺
Is this for real? I’m not questioning you I’m just curious 😂 I’m been nosey lol!

Reactions: 5
Lucy Jessica Carter is doing a live at the mo....please someone who’s already blocked by Rebecca ask Lucy what she thinks of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to get on stories / grid post and address her followers. She has not shown her face for over 24 hrs. The workout doesn't count! She needs to apologise.

Reactions: 14
I doubt she will show her cake hole today especially with the news of the first UK death today, I hope she feels like a stupid prick and there are consequences from her rant yesterday. Knowing her though she’s probably throwing a witch fit to Steve about how everywunnn is overreacting.

Reactions: 27
Ffs another bloody banana bread picture! How long is she going to milk this for? What with the tap to tidy the boys bedroom and making her bed it’s like Groundhog Day in the Dales.

Reactions: 22
Lucy Jessica Carter is doing a live at the mo....please someone who’s already blocked by Rebecca ask Lucy what she thinks of her 😂
I was watching and I saw a few people asking if They like Rebecca lamb / what did they think of her corona virus rant but they never answered unfortunately 😫

Reactions: 12
I bet she was seething watching LJC live with all the mention of the coronavirus and how she’s worried about it!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, and rightly so.
☺
She's upset a lot of people, colleagues with immunosupressed children especially.
I hope so. Amber has a twin with a blood condition I’m sure, Rhian has MS and Haylee has Heath problems too. That’s only the ones I know off the top of my head, how can she be so selfish would she have gave her rant in front of these colleagues of hers if they was all in an office together? I doubt it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.