Rebecca Lamb #29 DM me if you’re in a slump, i wont reply, coz im a Jeremy Hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t despise her anymore if I tried. The story that’s really annoyed me this morning is the latest one playing with Woody. I’m sorry but if you have to sit and update Instagram on the fact that you’re playing with your child then clearly it’s only for show. Put the phone away and give him all your attention instead of trying to act like a saint because you’re doing what most of us do without even thinking or posting about it 😡

Reactions: 16
I just asked my TWO year old what he would like to dress up as, he replied batman. He seems so grown up compared to Alfie who’s 6.. I honestly can’t see my son being Alfie’s age and wanting to dress as the gruffalo but maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️
My 4 year old has a gruffalo outfit too but apparently ‘I’m not a baby mummy’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes herself more and more unlikable by the day. I personally don’t get why she would block someone after they had messaged her about being offended by her coronavirus rant. Why not just apologise when you are in the wrong. We all make mistakes why can’t she ever just accept that she sometimes is wrong!!

Reactions: 18
I got a block too but couldn’t refrain from messaging her. Stupid prick. The fact she blocks though suggests she does read everyone’s dms, even those sending support just doesn’t click ‘accept’ so you don’t see she’s read it (you’ll go into her other folder where she has to accept as she doesn’t follow you no doubt) proving she’s even more of a cock as she reads people’s dms needing support and ignores them.

Reactions: 18

Yel

Okay so i missed those stories but from reading on here I get the idea and can imagine what tit she was chatting. Like that is something you would discuss with your friends in real life, not put on insta. Then they would explain to you the seriousness of it and how stupid you sound and so you would keep your mouth shut. She doesn't have friends. She doesn't have anyone to talk to. Steve doesn't speak to her cos it would rather get out of the house and do anything but stay with her. He just uses her to look after the kids and for a shag.

I feel sorry for her, she really needs some good friends or family to help guide her and give her some perspective on life. Her mum couldn't help her cos she just seems like the biggest pushover ever.
I think you've got a point, but this is why it's such a bad idea monetizing your private life. Her account is a business and how she makes money. If she does need support from people online better to make a private account.

I don't doubt her and the other Rebecca's mental health is suffering to a degree, but that's nothing to do with tattle. They've chosen to share their private life to sell things instead of working and that does come at a cost. I'd hate it, it's horrible living your life through social media constantly seeking validation from strangers and counting the likes as your worth as a person. Ultimately they need to take responsibility for the choices they've made and continue to make while broadcasting their private life as a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you cant be arsed to do a workout just repost the one you did the other day 😂 that way everyone will think you’re exercising everyday genius bec genius 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she would soon change her tune if she got the chance to promote handwash/soap etc!
Your a million percent right! Not only has she pissed us off but if any brands were considering working with her for anti bac or other cleaning stuff she’s fucked it for herself now too!

Reactions: 14
She makes herself more and more unlikable by the day. I personally don’t get why she would block someone after they had messaged her about being offended by her coronavirus rant. Why not just apologise when you are in the wrong. We all make mistakes why can’t she ever just accept that she sometimes is wrong!!
Organised Motherhood often has controversial rants on her stories that can attract differing opinions - She always replies and tries to understand the other person's point of view. It's called being an adult which is something beggy is incapable of in every sense of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I still don’t understand why she tidies the boys bedroom in the morning?? Let woody play and make a mess for once!!
I don't understand why she doesn't encourage Alfie to help tidy away in the evening, he's old enough. In all fairness when my boys were Woodys age they would help tidy up. But I suppose she has nothing else to do.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she doesn't encourage Alfie to help tidy away in the evening, he's old enough. In all fairness when my boys were Woodys age they would help tidy up. But I suppose she has nothing else to do.
My little boy is two and he attempts to help tidy up, often gets distracted and starts playing again , but he’s encouraged to tidy. Alfie is old enough to understand fully, so should be helping.

although I don’t think she encourages the boys to do anything. They just aimlessly wander about the house.

Reactions: 5
My sons woodys age and he tidies up. Sometimes on his own accord and other times there’s a tantrum but it’s important to teach him that he can’t leave a mess everywhere he goes.

Reactions: 6
We threaten to put toys in the bin if they aren't tidied away by my boys 👀 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (disclaimer - no toy has actually ever ended up in the bin because of this!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what’s really pissing me off is that she will never hold herself accountable for all the tit she comes out with. Instead of apologising she’s acting like she’s done nothing wrong. Hold your hands up and admit that you were bang out of order, but no not begger. If you felt like you did nothing wrong then you wouldn’t have deleted your stories. I saw a comment on Steve’s account saying that she needs to think twice before she speaks etc and of course the comment is now gone and most probably blocked the person too. Absolute idiots
I don't think she's had to be accountable before, her mum will defend her whatever happens(probably making up for not caring enough to be there for her), she is in no way a mummy or family vlogger. Couple of days ago she said she was supposed to be posting some branded work yesterday, I don't recall seeing anything, or I may have misunderstood.

Reactions: 10
When you cant be arsed to do a workout just repost the one you did the other day 😂 that way everyone will think you’re exercising everyday genius bec genius 👏
Errrrr excuse me, but, it's not the same! 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️She didn't stand in the same spot for several minutes at the start punching the air in last times!

Can anyone confirm what that move is and what it's purpose is? 🤔

As in my several times a week I attend the gym and see my PT, as well as all the various classes I go to I can't say this is something I have ever seen 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.