Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance in hell that shopping came to £49. That’s a top up that you do mid week when you’re running low not a full weeks shop! Also pancakes for dinner? Honestly she needs to educate herself if she’s bringing up two kids, what a ridiculous diet

Reactions: 12
I have DM'd her 4 times in total over the past 18 months and not once have i had an acknowledgement or response to my message.
My messages have mostly been in response to her stories and a few when she was in Center Parcs and I was giving recommendations on what to do with her boys (as I have been loads)..
Other (much bigger) accounts that i have DM'd have always acknowledged and responded to any DMs that I send.
its just rude to be honest..
her followers are a reason why she has this job so she shouldn't really bit the hand that feeds her.
I did like her a few years ago, but i now find her a bit of a knob.. I do think she sometimes gets it quite hard on here though, but she does bring a lot of it on herself.

Reactions: 11
Not a chance in hell that shopping came to £49. That’s a top up that you do mid week when you’re running low not a full weeks shop! Also pancakes for dinner? Honestly she needs to educate herself if she’s bringing up two kids, what a ridiculous diet
It’s shrove Tuesday! What’s wrong with pancakes for dinner?

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she will have tuna pancakes tonight because she likes pancakes and she likes tuna.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
we are having pancakes for desert tonight.. she could be having a savoury pancake for her dinner?

Reactions: 4
I watched her stories on mute but I noticed she bought ready made pancakes with chocolate inside them? Is that their tea? I'm making pancakes this evening but doing the Frenchy crêpe thing and putting cheese and ham and other toppings on them. A bit like a pizza. They are nice and filling that way. My kids would think it's Christmas if I gave them a plate of those ready made ones for tea! I mean as a pudding they are delish but not for the main part surely?

Reactions: 4
My kids would be fuming and starving if I handed them just pancakes for dinner lol they will be having them before or after dinner.

Reactions: 14
So this week's fruit and veg purchased were carrots onions bananas ... That's it 🙈 ... Worst one yet !!! The spinach and Berry's are for her smoothies !! The boys have naff food!!

Reactions: 11
the people who have DM’d her. Have you got a profile pic? I’ve heard her mention before something about account without a profile pic so that may be why she hasn’t replied? I’ve messaged her a few times and shes always replied although it’s never a length reply. The first time I messaged her was when I loved her channel and knew nothing of tattle, she used to make out her followers are all her friends and she loves them all. I could relate to her and my family lived very near to where she used to live - I felt I had a lot in common with her but her replies were short and I got the impression she was just quickly working through messages but not actually caring what was said to her. If I told my followers they were my friends and how much I was there for them and they messaged me I would engage in a conversation with them and show an interest & get to know them! I wouldn’t just brush them off with a quick response! I get that she might receive an influx of messages and not have time for lots of lengthy replies, but then don’t make out your DM’s are always open for a chat when her idea of a chat is a 3 word reply!
Yes all the people ive known dm her have had profile pics and plenty of followers so she cant use that as an excuse, she’s ignorant and rude

Reactions: 12
I have to say when I was younger we would just have pancakes for tea on pancake day :ROFLMAO: my brother would smash about 15 of them hahahaha definitely not the healthiest but then for us it was just one day and my mum would feed us a balanced diet the rest of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Woodys lunch 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s got one strawberry cut in to tiny pieces and a single slice of banana 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They won’t offer her bottom teeth straightening as she failed at advertising her gifted top teeth and instead of keeping up with appointments she messed them about too so unprofessional and reason why brands don’t want to work with her x a lot smaller accounts get to work with small and big brands because they choose if it actually suit them and only pick what they would genuinely recommend themselves x Becca is desperate as she doesn’t earn much from aff links and not really from her YouTube channel either as the views aren’t big enough and you only get about 5p per view when monetized and not partnered with anybody so her so called carrier isn’t really bringing enough money for her to have her head so deep in the ass like she tries to make impression lol on instagram her English is so limited that no one in right mind would ask her to make advert unless absolutely desperate
They did do her bottom teeth! They were completed months before her top teeth were...she’s obviously not being wearing her retainer at night because they have clearly gone right back to how they were before! What a waste of the dentist’s time and money...ungrateful cow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair to her we only had pancakes for dinner when I was younger, I do it for the kids too but if they’re hungry later I’ll make them beans on toast or something. I think the issue is that my DC have a well-rounded diet, so one day of crap eating isn’t going to cause any damage, whereas her DC don’t get much else than mushy meat and undercooked potatoes

Reactions: 8
the people who have DM’d her. Have you got a profile pic? I’ve heard her mention before something about account without a profile pic so that may be why she hasn’t replied? I’ve messaged her a few times and shes always replied although it’s never a length reply. The first time I messaged her was when I loved her channel and knew nothing of tattle, she used to make out her followers are all her friends and she loves them all. I could relate to her and my family lived very near to where she used to live - I felt I had a lot in common with her but her replies were short and I got the impression she was just quickly working through messages but not actually caring what was said to her. If I told my followers they were my friends and how much I was there for them and they messaged me I would engage in a conversation with them and show an interest & get to know them! I wouldn’t just brush them off with a quick response! I get that she might receive an influx of messages and not have time for lots of lengthy replies, but then don’t make out your DM’s are always open for a chat when her idea of a chat is a 3 word reply!
Yes you summed up what I was saying better than I did. I’d mention I lived nearby and we should go for a coffee and she’d reply “Aww do you xx” and then not respond again. Dodge the question and make you feel like you’re a little fan girl of hers.

anyway whilst I’m here poor Woody a tiny sandwich for lunch with one chopped strawberry and one SLICE of banana and pancakes for his tea. In a day? wtf. my kids would be starved

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will have tuna pancakes tonight because she likes pancakes and she likes tuna.
I’ve never followed her on Instagram but do find this thread hilarious and just watched some of her YT videos.. found myself watching some of the “what I ate in a day” ones .. the one where she makes eggy tuna bread and stuck a fried egg on top! 🥴🤢🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She really needs to start proof reading before posting seeing as this is her job and all 🙄
Okay i have a challenge for all tattlers, have we ever seen a pic of Steve looking lovingly at r reb?? or are they all like this one where she looks obsessed with him and he looks like he couldn't care less...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel awful now because I’m making pancakes for dinner with it being pancake day. Feel like I’m doing something wrong hahah. I’ll eat about 5 anyway and definitely be full, I suppose all in moderashun it’s fine.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.