Rebecca Lamb #26 Im Rebecca Lamb, i know who you are, ill come to your door, no matter how far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the notifications 🙋🏻‍♀️ Also don’t know how anyone could fancy Steve, his neck is the same size as his face and it’s weird he’s also one of those guys that goes really red and it creeps me out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t care what she eats, she can eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the fucks I give. What’s so pathetic is how she harps on about bodeh positiviteh and how much she loves her bodeh and it’s all just bollocks. Everything is for the likes, the bleats from her 🐑 and most importantly the follows. Let’s throw her period in (do we really need to know) and all the lovies will come flocking with their sycophantic comments 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely the type of woman who uses her period as an excuse for everything and it grips my tit. Take some pain and shut the duck up. Obviously if she had bad periods then I wouldn’t be saying that but she clearly doesn’t.

Reactions: 21
If she doesn't even do 1 pic from toddlers then I'm thinking she just went out and sat in her car for that quick clip of the rain. She takes photos everywhere so she would definitely if she took him out.
She might come on with the whole- toddlers was cancelled I forgot to check the Facebook group before driving there again 🙄
Not defending, can't stand the bint, but all of the toddler groups my boys go to have a Zero Phones Policy. Which is exactly how it should be.
So it doesn't surprise me if she doesn't take a picture in there. Pretty sure most places that run them have the same rules for protection reasons.

Reactions: 10
Not defending, can't stand the bint, but all of the toddler groups my boys go to have a Zero Phones Policy. Which is exactly how it should be.
So it doesn't surprise me if she doesn't take a picture in there. Pretty sure most places that run them have the same rules for protection reasons.
I agree but I still can’t imagine her not taking a snap of him walking out ‘Great time at toddler group’ bla bla among those lines, she literally has not mentioned anything about it which makes me think it didn’t happen. Only because it’s her though!! I don’t take pics of my children at toddler groups but rebegger takes a pic of anything for the sake of it 😆 seems strange that’s all

Reactions: 12
That photo of her cake just screams to me 'I'm moping and comfort eating because I'm not pregnant'
Whether Steve knows it or not, they're trying for a baby, she mentions her period FAR too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She won’t fit in her dress and she knows it. Hence why she harped on in her video saying she’s having doubts about her dress, she’s laying the groundwork for a bigger new dress

Reactions: 15
Watching tv at night time with curtains wide open and even her front door has a lot of windows which isn’t covered. I’d be covering them up😐

Reactions: 8
Watching tv at night time with curtains wide open and even her front door has a lot of windows which isn’t covered. I’d be covering them up😐
I thought the same, I would be scared of my own shadow being there at night 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s not bothered; she stands in front of the windows with her underwear on taking selfies for Instagram.

• Haha
Poor Oscar, you seen the sadness in his eyes when he had to move over to the chair to get some peace and quiet. Rebecca shouldn’t be allowing Mabel to jump all over him. Also why is she winding them up when Steve drives into the garden? Because that’s such a great thing to teach them 🙄

That photo of her cake just screams to me 'I'm moping and comfort eating because I'm not pregnant'
Whether Steve knows it or not, they're trying for a baby, she mentions her period FAR too much!
Bet Steve’s completely none the wiser 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m guessing she’ll be either pregnant before if not right after the wedding and Steve doesn’t want a third I was going to suggest condoms but she’d probably prick holes in them 😂

I couldn’t imagine trying to get pregnant knowing fine well your partner doesn’t want another baby it’s absolute madness - my partner would love another baby he’s always wanted 2 but I don’t I’ve been on the pill since having my son 4 years ago and I’ll be on it for a long time yet because relationships are funny things you talk you work stuff out you deal with stuff together but most importantly if one person says I’m no wanting another baby again talk about it etc but respect their decision! My partner brought it up last year and I still wasn’t for it and he’s like cool that’s absolutely fine but if you change your mind or feel like talking about it I’m all ears 😂 there’s no pressure and nobody is getting stuck with a baby how it should be rather than Rebecca trying to get pregnant and Steve probably think she’s still talking her pill - she’s taking it and popping down the drain no doubt as long as the packets one pill less a day he’s none the wiser right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She is a bleeping IDIOT with those dogs! Why in the name of Christ is she letting Mabel jump all over Oscar. And when he snaps one day it’ll be blamed on the staffie.

She infuriates me.

Reactions: 10
I think that after the wedding she’ll pester Steve for another baby and he’ll end up giving in.
I don’t think she ‘wants’ another baby (look at the way she treats Woody) but she’s seen how much some channels grow when there’s a pregnancy, plus all the free gifts influencers get nowadays.

I can just imagine her telling Steve that 1 more baby won’t make a difference because they won’t have to pay for anything anyway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.